剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
Ah, bonsoir, bonsoir.
好 好
Ah, merci, merci.
李 你在学习法语吗
So, Lee, are you learning French?
没错 没错
Uh, un peu. Un peu.
自从露易丝搬走以后
Uh, I've had a lot of free time
我就多出了很多空余时间 所以
ever since Lois moved out, so...
我不知道 很抱歉
I had no idea. I'm so sorry.
不 我...
Oh, no. I, um...
你知道的 当她告诉我她要离开
you know, I mean, it was a bit of a shock
我的确很惊讶
when she told me that she was leaving
其实 是她爱上了
and actually, that she had fallen in love
另一个男人 所以
with another man, so...
是布雷登 她的泰拳教练
it's Brayden, her Muay Thai instructor.
也是我的泰拳教练 那真是...
Also my Muay Thai instructor, so that was--uh...
好了 开始了
All right, yeah! Here we go!
加油 卡尔弗溪什么都没有队
Go Creek Nothings! Let's go!
你们烂透了
You guys are terrible!
你很烂 你很烂
You suck. You suck.
你绝对很烂 你们都很烂
You definitely suck. All y'all suck.
那是什么
Who's that?
特拉维斯·伊斯特曼 外号♥野兽
Travis Eastman, nicknamed The Beast
很明显
for obvious reasons.
那是保罗吗
Is that Paul?
他转到了哈斯顿吗
He transferred to Harsden?
这简直是天道
That's justice for you,
转到了一所
sentenced to attend
更加精英的私人学校
an even more elite private school.
那是玛瑞亚
There's Marya.
玛瑞亚 玛瑞亚
Marya! Marya!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她肯定没听到
She must not hear me.
我上了
I'm on.
伊斯特曼
Hey, Eastman!
我听说你♥爸♥爸是大脚怪
I heard your daddy was Bigfoot
你妈妈是大猩猩
and your mom was Chewbacca,
他们都是这样沟通的
and y'all communicate like this:
我知道现在时机不合适
I know this may not be a good time,
但是我们朋友铎美和你女朋友搞上了
but my boy Takumi here hooked up with your girl.
哥们 我说了这事得保密
Dude, I told you that in confidence.
上帝啊 你是认真的吗
Holy shit. You were serious?
-你怎么搞定的 -回头聊 快跑
- How'd you pull that off? - Talk later, run now.
24号♥ 出去
24, you out of here!
这是我要做的事
Hey, that's my thing!
该死 帕吉
Oh, shit. Pudge!
好了 我有急救经验 伙计
Come on. I have some first aid training, buddy.
你不会有事的
You'll be all right.
我...脑震荡了
I am...concussed.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
我脑震荡了
I am concussed.
你知道你怎么了吗
Do you know what happened to you?
野兽打了我
Beast got me.
你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
三对半约会
Triple and a half date.
这是个好迹象 迈尔斯
That's a good sign, Miles.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
你绝对脑震荡了
Yeah, you definitely have a concussion.
你该去医院了
You should get to a hospital.
我...
I, uh...
我有车
I have a car.
让我找护士允许我们离开
Let me get the permission slip from the nurse
再去换件衣服
and change my clothes.
我脑震荡了
I have a concussion.
卡尔弗溪学校罚分绝杀
Culver Creek wins by forfeit.
这是你今晚做出的唯一一个好决定 清白先生
That's the only good call you made all night, Mr. Clean.
好了 出去
All right, out of here.
不 你出去
No, you out of here.
出去
Get out of here!
40 我们走
40! Let's go!
我就是这么厉害
That's what I do!
来 给我点鼓励
Come here, give me some!
玛瑞亚 我刚刚在向你挥手 你没看到我吗
Marya, I was waving at you. Didn't see me?
我看到你了 我只是不理告密者
Yeah, I saw you. I just don't acknowledge rats.
-什么 -喂
- What? - Hey!
离她远点 你这个告密者
Why don't you stay away from her, you little rat?
我们知道你做了什么
We know what you did.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
是你 承认吧
It was you. Just admit it.
你这么想自己住单间吗
Did you want a single that badly?
我对你那么好
I was a good friend to you.
不是我 我发誓
It wasn't me. I swear.
原来告密者一直都是你
You were the rat this whole fucking time?
我还你为你会告发我们
I expected you to rat on us,
但是你竟然对你的室友
but your own fucking roommate--
别碰她
Hey, leave her alone.
你要怎么维护她
How you gonna defend her?
伙计 你最好别他妈的惹我
Man, you better back up the fuck out of my face!
你想为告密者打一架吗
Hey, you wanna fight for a rat, huh?
我能帮忙平息这里的争端吗
Is there some sort of dispute here that I can help settle?
你们最好赶紧给我停手
You need to break this up right now.
-不是阿♥拉♥斯加 -胡说
- It wasn't Alaska. - Bullshit.
她绝对不会这么做的
She would never do this!
马丁先生 够了
Mr. Martin, that's enough.
我们走
Let's go.
不可容忍♥ 赶紧走
It's unacceptable. Now move.
我们在走了
We're moving.
宝贝 别担心 迈尔斯不会有事的
Hey, babe, don't worry. Miles is gonna be okay.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
慢点
Hey! Slow down.
-怎么了 -我待不下去了
- What's the matter? - I can't stay here right now.
劳拉马上就会回来了
Hey, Lara's gonna be right back.
你没事的 好吗
You're gonna be okay. All right?
该去医院了 迈尔斯
Hospital time, Miles!
我们走
Here we go!
好吧
Okay.
是我脑震荡了还是那里停了辆绿色加长型轿车
Am I concussed or is that a green limousine?
皆是 我爸爸是车行的
Both. My dad owns a car service.
这辆车是他淘汰下来的
This one is retired from his fleet.
我感觉很晕 很恶心
Okay. I'm feeling dizziness and nausea,
这种症状往往能和...
symptoms commonly associated with...
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
迈尔斯 迈尔斯 迈尔斯
Okay, M--Miles, Miles, Miles.
你要保持清醒 好吗
You need to stay awake, okay?
好了
Okay.
好好走
Walk it off.
释放你的愤怒
Let go of your anger.
那我的愤怒呢
What about my anger?
你在生气什么
What are you angry about?
你没必要那么做
You didn't have to do that.
做什么
Do what?
你为什么总是要卷进去
Why is it that you always have to get involved?
那些混♥蛋♥在攻击她
Those assholes were attacking her.
那些混♥蛋♥是我的朋友
Those assholes are my friends,
也许他们有很合适的理由
and maybe they have a good reason to.
什么理由
To what?
你好好想想
Think about it.
为什么周中勇士要告自己朋友的密
Why would the Weekday Warriors rat on their friends?
谁知道他们干事有什么理由
Who knows why they do anything?
你告诉我 不是你 不是迈尔斯
And you're telling me that it wasn't you or Miles
也不是铎美
or Takumi?
当然不是
Sure as shit wasn't.
现在只有阿♥拉♥斯加一个人住
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表