剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
看看我们找到了什么
Ooh. What do we have here?
我的天啊
Maui wowie!
你不担心我们会被抓吗
Aren't you worried we're gonna get caught?
不 帕吉 你说得对
Oh, no, Pudge. You're right.
也许他们会去找老鹰 告诉他
Maybe they'll go to The Eagle and tell him
有人偷了他们的果酒
someone stole their wine cooler.
找到了
Bingo!
《麦迪森镇的小贱♥人♥》
Bitches of Madison County.
汉克是个电影爱好者 所以这绝对很好看
Hank is a cinephile, so this will be delightful.
她...声音很大
She is...vocal.
宝贝
Oh, yeah, baby!
我们应该小声点吗
Think we should turn it down?
不用 学校里现在只有一名老师
No, there's, like, one teacher on campus,
我觉得奥麦利老师不会
and I highly doubt Madame O'Malley is
拿着玻璃杯趴在墙上偷听
skulking around with a glass to the wall.
他们拍的性♥爱♥在女人看来根本没意思
They just don't make sex look fun for women.
那个女孩只是一个物品 你看看
That girl is just an object. I mean, look at that.
我在看呢
Oh, I am looking.
天 帕吉 永远不要这么用力
God, Pudge, never do it that hard.
不会的
Uh, no.
我绝对不会的
I would never.
那会很疼的
That would just hurt,
简直是折磨
and that is torture.
这不是一个男人和一个女人
That is not a man and a woman.
这是一根鸡鸡和一个阴♥道♥
That is a penis and a vagina.
你知道最奇怪的是什么吗
You know, what's erotic about that?
亲吻呢
Where's the kissing?
那个...
Well...
用力点
Harder, yeah.
我觉得就他们现在的状态来看
I think in their current position,
他们没法亲吻
they can't really kiss.
我就是这个意思
Well, that's exactly what I mean.
他们做♥爱♥就是一种物化
Just by how they're doing it is objectification.
他甚至都看不到她的脸
He can't even see her face.
这就是女人会遭遇的事 帕吉
This is what can happen to women, Pudge.
不要告诉我你被勾起性致了
Please don't tell me this turns you on.
回答很明显 意料之中
The answer's clear and not unimpressive.
好了 帕吉 我不会批评你
It's okay, Pudge. I don't judge.
你还没有摈弃
You have yet to unlearn
你的父权视角
your patriarchal ways of seeing.
我好无聊
I'm bored.
你完事后
You finish taking care of business
再来找我
and find me later.
你为什么一直没给杰克回电
Why haven't you called Jake back?
你听说了吗
You heard about that?
我其实和他聊过了
I spoke to him, actually.
你不会理解的
Well, you wouldn't understand.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
等你年纪再大点 我就告诉你
When you get older, I'll tell you all about
成年人感情中的起起落落
the ups and downs of an adult relationship.
他说他给你打了40多通电♥话♥
He said that he called you 40 times,
但你还是没回电
and you still haven't called him back.
这是成年人会做的事吗
Is that what adults do?
这地方很不错
Place is so nice.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thanks for having us.
你们的苹果汁来了
Your apple juice is ready.
非常美味 富含能够为年轻人和老年人
Quite delightful, full of the vitamins needed
强身健体的维他命
to keep bodies, both young and old, robust.
你们不会以为我会给你们劲儿大的吧
You didn't think I'd give you any of the hard stuff, did you?
也许有过这个想法
Maybe for a minute.
我一直怀疑你私底下是个狠人
I always suspected you were a secret badass.
你这么热情招待我们
So all this hospitality,
是不是说明我们没有惹上麻烦
does that mean we're not in trouble?
这说明幸好
It means you're fortunate
这周末我是学校的舍监
I'm the resident advisor monitoring campus this weekend
而不是斯塔恩斯老师
and not Mr. Starnes.
他可不会这么大度
He would not be so forgiving.
老鹰是个混♥蛋♥
The Eagle's a jerk,
小鸡肚肠 没安全感
insecure and small-minded...
典型的小人独♥裁♥者
the classic combination of a petty dictator.
斯塔恩斯老师是一名值得尊敬的教育者
Mr. Starnes is an admirable educator,
他身负一项吃力不讨好的重担
strapped with the thankless task of protecting
保护200个自大的青少年
200 self-involved teenagers.
你们应该怪西尔维娅搅和了
You can blame Sylvia for interrupting
你们的雅兴
your indiscretions.
她要出来散散步
She needed to stretch her legs.
所以我才撞见了你们俩
And that's how I stumbled upon the two of you
在喝你们喝的东西
imbibing whatever it was you were drinking.
绝对不是酒
Definitely wasn't wine.
说得很对
Couldn't agree more.
第二杯过后会越来越好喝
Tastes better after the second glass.
你们味觉的麻木程度
The damage to your palates are
已经是惩罚了
punishment enough,
再加上你们俩
that and the fact that both of you are
感恩节都留在学校
spending Thanksgiving at school.
你们为什么不和家人们一起呢
Why aren't you with your families?
我主要是要留下来写作业
For me, it's mostly catch-up on homework
比如你的论文问题
like your essay question.
我需要花点时间好好思考
I really need to take time with that one...
不想受到干扰
didn't want any distractions.
万无一失的计划 哈尔特先生
A foolproof plan, Mr. Halter.
你呢 杨小姐
And you, Ms. Young?
在卡尔弗溪过感恩节
Thanksgiving at the Creek is
是我的传统
kind of my tradition.
你好像也是
Yours too it seems.
是啊
Yeah.
你不用去其他地方吗 海德老师
Got no place else to be, Dr. Hyde?
我是个老鳏夫
I'm old and a bachelor.
没有什么家人了
Don't have much family left.
没有孩子或孙子...
No kids or grandkids...
或者曾孙吗
or great-grandkids?
我有两个兄弟
I have two brothers,
但我们几十年没说过话了
but we haven't spoken in decades.
破碎的家庭
Dysfunctional family.
这话题可适合我
Well, that's a topic I can cozy up to.
没有结婚 也不想要孩子
Never married, never wanted kids.
现在你身边有200个我们这样的孩子
And now you're surrounded by 200 of us.
挺讽刺的
Kinda ironic.
但是你肯定也爱过吧
But you must have been in love before, right?
这问题有点过于私人了吧
That's kind of personal, don't you think?
现在是节假日
It's the holidays.
我们在喝着果汁
We're sipping juice,
海德老师很会聊天
and Dr. Hyde is a nimble conversationalist,
他想回答的时候才会回答
so he'll only answer if he wants to.
是的 杨小姐 我爱过
Yes, Ms. Young, I've experienced love once.
那个人现在已经不在了
That person's not around anymore.
很多年前就不在了
They ceased being around many years ago.
是他 对吗
It's him, isn't it?
你爱的那个人
The guy you were in love with.
是他
That was him.
敬爱
To love.
敬爱
To love.
这些馅饼碎这么招惹你了
What'd those pie crusts do to you?
没人想要碎的派
Nobody wants a cracked pie, Chip.
你不能吃碎的派
You can't eat a cracked pie.
馅料会掉出来 只剩饼皮
Filling just falls out and leaves you with crust,
碎派就是这样
cracked crust at that.
别以为你不说话我就不知道
Don't think I don't know you sassing me
你其实在冲我生气
'cause you're not using your words.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表