剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
总还有别的什么东西
There is something else entirely.
在她身上有一部分
There's a part of her greater than the sum
要比所有已知部分的总和更加重要
of her knowable parts.
这一部分会去往某处
And that part has to go somewhere,
因为这种能量一旦形成就不会被摧毁
because energy once created is never destroyed.
如果阿♥拉♥斯加是自杀
And if Alaska took her own life,
我多想自己曾给她这种希望
that is the hope I wish I could have given her,
阿♥拉♥斯加 2005年
明白生命中的一切都会过去
to understand that anything in life is survivable,
因为我们就像自己以为的那样
because we are as indestructible
坚不可摧
as we believe ourselves to be.
我知道她原谅了我 正如我原谅了她
So I know she forgives me just as I forgive her.
我们无法选择生 也无法选择死
We cannot be born, and we cannot die.
我们只能改变自己的身形数据
We can only change shapes and sizes
以及自己的表现形式
and manifestations.
我知道了很多遗言 但我不知道她的
I know so many last words, but I'll never know hers.
我不知道在生命的最后一刻 她在想什么
I'll never know her thoughts in those last minutes.
我们永远也不会知道她是不是故意离开我们的
We'll never know if she left us on purpose.
虽然我不知道 但我依然很在意
But the not knowing will not keep me from caring.
我们看起来一定很差劲
We must look so fucking lame.
阿♥拉♥斯加对我说的最后一句话是"未完待续"
Alaska's last words to me were "To be continued."
她说得没错
And she was right.
我必须继续
I must continue.
我选择了迷宫
I choose the labyrinth,
即使没有出路
even if there is no way out,
即使我们都会离开
even if we're all going,
即使一切分崩离析
even if everything falls apart.
早上好
Morning.
纪念我们深爱的阿♥拉♥斯加·杨
好吧 很好
All right. Good.
我会永远爱着阿♥拉♥斯加·杨
I will always love Alaska Young,
用我顽劣的心去爱我这位顽劣的邻居
my crooked neighbor, with all my crooked heart.
托马斯·爱迪生的遗言是
Thomas Edison's last words were,
"那里很美"
"It's very beautiful over there."
我不知道那里是哪里
I don't know where "there" is...
但我相信就在某处
But I believe it's somewhere.
我希望那里真的很美
And I hope it's beautiful.
全剧终
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表