剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
我就会是一段遥远的记忆
I'll be a distant memory.
就算对你们来说也是
Even to y'all.
我只会是一个你们认识过的
I'll just be that funny little black dude
有意思的黑人
you knew back in the day.
好几年后的一天
Till one day years from now...
你们会想
You'll just be thinking...
"不知道奇普·马丁过得怎么样
"Hey, I wonder what happened to Chip Martin?"
要是他那么多年前没有被开除
"I wonder what he would have made of himself
不知道现在会是什么样了"
"If he never would have got expelled all those years ago?"
更有可能
Chances are...
你们根本记不起为什么
you won't even remember why.
-没人会记得 -不会的
- Nobody will. - That is not true.
-我们永远都是朋友 -不
- We will always be friends. - No.
我们不会的
We won't.
我们不能是朋友
We can't.
从明天开始
Starting tomorrow,
我将会是因为你而被开除的
I'll be the guy who got kicked out of school
家伙
because of you,
你会一直愧疚
and you'll always feel guilty,
而我会一直怨恨
and I'll always feel resentful.
这种友谊可持续不了太久
And that's no recipe for a friendship, now is it?
上校
Yo, Colonel,
我们还是说点开心的吧
I think it's time we lighten up on the sauce, huh?
不 不 不
Nope, nope, nope.
酒后吐真言 铎美
In vino veritas, Takumi.
要是她没有告密
If she wouldn't have ratted,
她的书就不会被毁
her books would have never gotten destroyed,
我就不会要搭下一辆巴士回拖车公园了
and I wouldn't be on the next bus back to the trailer park.
好吧
Okay, um,
今晚就到此为止吧
I think it's time we call it a night.
-阿♥拉♥斯加 -不 这不公平
‐ Alaska? - No, that's not fair.
我从来没有让你这么做
I never asked you to do that.
我现在就去老鹰的房♥子里
And I'll go to the Eagle's house right now
我去承认所有的一切 我会的
and I'll confess the whole goddamn thing. I will.
不
Nah.
如果你真的愿意
If that were really true,
你早就去了
you would have done it by now.
你猜出我要来这里了
You figured out where I was going?
并不难猜
It wasn't hard.
发生了什么
What happened?
没什么
Nothing.
-太好了 -不 不好
‐ Good. - No, it's‐‐it's not good.
这 这不公平
It's, um‐‐it's not fair
也不正义
or just.
这太糟糕了
It's fucked up.
不 不要再这样
No, not this again.
你那么幸运
You are so lucky,
但是你一点都不感激 也并不享受
and instead of being grateful and enjoying it,
你只是在追求理想中的生活
you are on some mission to find some imaginary life.
这不是理想
It's not imaginary.
这是我可能的伟大
It's my great perhaps.
那是什么意思 可能的伟大
What does that even mean, great perhaps?
卡尔弗溪是我们拥有美好未来的机会
Culver Creek is our chance at a great future.
努力学习 进入好大学
Work hard, get into a good college,
成为我们想成为的人
become anything we want.
你想赌上所有的一切
And you want to risk all of that...
为了什么
For what?
我很遗憾上校要被开除了
I am so sorry that the Colonel is being expelled.
但是他被抓到了 但我们没有
But he was caught and we weren't,
我并不遗憾
and I am not sorry for that,
因为这说明我们能留下来
because that means that we get to stay here.
那就是一切
And that's everything.
我的朋友才是一切
My friends are everything.
如果你理解不了 那么
And if you can't understand that then‐‐
那么怎样
Then what?
我要走了
I gotta go.
你真的想这样结束吗
You really wanna end it this way?
为什么不呢
Why not?
这样大家就能更加轻松地往前看
Makes it easier for everyone to move on.
好吧
All right.
阿♥拉♥斯加 很抱歉上校这么混♥蛋♥
Alaska, sorry the Colonel's being a prick.
上校
Colonel...
-祝你好运 -你可以走了
- Good luck. ‐ Uh‐huh, you can go.
自怨自艾不适合你 上校
Self pity was never your thing, Colonel.
我总是觉得你更应该是一个斗士
I always thought you were more of a fighter.
很抱歉让你失望了
Well, sorry to let you down.
看来你现在懂这种感觉了
Guess you know how it feels now.
-怎么了 -没什么
‐ What's wrong? ‐ Nothing.
有什么 我们去抽烟吧
Everything. Let's just go smoke.
他只是在发泄情绪
He's just spinning out.
能怪他吗
Can you blame him?
他说的对
He is kind of right.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我只是希望他别这么混账
I just wish he hadn't been such an asshole about it.
我刚刚和劳拉吵了愚蠢的一架
I just got into a dumb fight with Lara.
我还不知道她会和人吵架
I didn't know she had it in her.
主要是我的问题
It was mostly me.
我也不知道你会和人吵架
I didn't know you had it in you, either.
她刚学会怎么口♥交♥
So you guys are on the rocks,
你们俩就遭遇问题了
just when she learned to give head.
真难办
It's a tough one.
我现在不觉得我们俩
I don't ever really think we were even
该在一起了
right for each other.
我知道
I know.
这很糟糕 但是
Look, it sucks, but...
欢迎加入我们
welcome to the club.
我和杰克 萨拉和上校
Me and Jake and Sara and the Colonel.
我们都是爱情的失败者
We're all losers in love.
我明白上校为什么这么生气
I get why the Colonel was so pissed.
这地方的确是他离开拖车公园的门票
This place really was his ticket out of the trailer park.
他也许是一个愤怒的混♥蛋♥
He may be an angry little asshole,
但是我不知道我能不能忍♥受
but I don't know if I can live with the idea
他余生都会恨我
of him hating me for the rest of his life.
那...
Well...
我们回去
we just go back,
道歉
apologize,
然后
and then...
和他一起
Just be with him...
直到他离开
Till he leaves.
那么简单吗
It's that easy, huh?
就那么简单
It's that easy.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 帕吉
Let's go, Pudge.
上校 我也是个混♥蛋♥ 所以
Colonel, it turns out I'm an asshole, too, so...
好吧 把他搬到床上
All right, let's get him in the bed.
看来没法和上校进行推心置腹的聊天了
Well, so much for honest conversation with the Colonel.
现在怎么办
Now what?
既然我们还没准备好推心置腹
Since we're already in the mood for honesty,
我想
I'm thinking...
大量的酒精加上真心话大冒险
copious amounts of alcohol with a little truth or dare.
除非你觉得真心话大冒险
Unless you think that truth or dare
只适合初中小屁孩
was played out by seventh grade.
我没玩过
Never played it before.
初中没有朋友
Didn't have any friends through seventh grade.
太惨了 迈尔斯
That's a sad story, Miles.
现在有机会了
Now's your chance.
肯定会很有意思的
This is gonna be fun.
看起来好棒
That looks so good.
交给我吧 谢谢
I'll take over. Thanks.
《名人遗言》
迈尔斯·哈尔特
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表