剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
No, no, he needs to go back.
-计划不是这样的 -那是我们的战点
- This isn't the plan. - That's our spot!
奇普如果想玩浪漫 真是要迷死人了
Chip can be a real romantic when he wants to be.
他要去哪儿
Where's he going?
别管他了 没时间了
Ignore him, no time.
老鹰
Eagle...
-老鹰 -喘口气 帕吉
- Eagle. - Breathe, Pudge, breathe.
老鹰要过来了
The Eagle is on his way.
他现在在萨拉的房♥间 然后就要过来了
He is in Sara's room, but then he is coming here.
申请程序没有彻底填完之前
The application doesn't allow us to hit send
我们没法点发送
until it's fully finished,
我们还有两个论述题没写
and we still have two more essay questions.
你知道有种符号♥的意思是
You know that sign that says,
紧急情况下打碎玻璃吗
"Break glass in case of emergency"?
我就是那个玻璃 但我需要帮手
I'm that glass, but I require assistance.
迈尔斯
Miles?
-好吧 -谢了 帕吉
- Fine. - Thanks, Pudge.
好了 要事第一
All right, first thing's first.
帕吉 脱了那个毛衣 那不够隐蔽
Pudge, lose that sweater. It's not stealthy.
我们引开老鹰 你们写题
We'll divert the Eagle while you two write.
事成后在谷仓见
Rendezvous at the barn when we're done.
锁上门
Oh, lock the door.
也许他们回去跳舞了
Maybe they went back to the dance.
我很欣赏你的那种乐观精神 布丽吉德
I appreciate that optimism, Brigid,
但我能在体育馆就能闻到
but I could smell the pheromones
从那两人身上散发出来的费洛蒙
coming off those two at the gym.
我们去朗威尔的房♥间
We gotta go to Longwell's room.
我觉得我该回去了
You know, I think I'll just head back.
该死
Oh, damn it.
我老♥毛♥病又犯了
I'm doing it again.
把工作放到第一位
I'm putting the job before everything else.
露易丝就是这么怪我的
This is exactly what Lois accused me of.
不是的
Hey, no.
我想说是因为要有人在现场监护
I meant because someone needs to chaperone the dance.
对
Oh, yeah.
当然了 是的
No, of course. Right, yeah.
谢谢你
Uh, thank you.
请我跳赛前舞
You know, for my Macarena.
没事
Yeah.
别客气
Yeah, no, you're welcome.
好
Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我当过童子军 帕吉 所以我时刻准备着
I was a goddamn Boy Scout, Pudge, so I'm always prepared.
-那是什么东西 -我的狐狸帽
- What the hell is that? - It's my fox hat.
为什么要戴上狐狸帽
Why are you wearing your fox hat?
因为没人能抓住狡猾的狐狸
'Cause no one can catch the motherfucking fox.
点火
Light it.
快跑
Now, run!
切斯先生 赫尔巴特小姐
Mr. Chase, Ms. Harbart.
我要进来了
I'm coming in.
什么情况
What the hell?
站住 我要报♥警♥了
Stop, I will call the police!
他在虚张声势罢了 他最怕负面影响
He's bluffing. He's scared of bad publicity.
搞定
Done!
简直就是杰作 原谅我自卖♥♥自夸
It is a literary masterpiece. Forgive my bragging.
一篇引人共鸣的
A sympathetic portrait
与易闹肚子综合症战斗的自我描述
of living with irritable bowel syndrome.
我还剩一个 但我卡住了
I have one more, but I'm stuck.
交给我吧 姐妹
Hit me, sister.
谁是你的榜样 请说明原因
"Who is your role model and why?"
-汤姆·克鲁斯 -好的
- "Tom Cruise." - Okay.
他永远不会变老 身体好
"He never ages, he has a great run,
很可能从来不会拉肚子
and he probably never gets diarrhea."
从来不会拉肚子
"He never gets diarrhea."
杜克大学招生表
申请完成 需要提交吗
-太好了 成功了 -cheng'gong'le
- Yes, we did it! - Oh, success.
点击发送 离开这儿吧
Now hit send and let's get the hell out of here.
舞会怎么样
How was the dance?
满眼的丑毛衣和热饮吗
Was it all ugly sweaters and warm punch?
不怎么样
Uh, it was lame,
但我们玩得很开心
but we were having a really good time.
我喜欢迈尔斯 我觉得他也喜欢我
Um, I like Miles, and I think he likes me.
我们很般配
I am good for him.
来吧 我请你喝酒
Come on, I'll buy you a drink.
我觉得我们甩掉他了 回到湖边了
I think we lost him. Oh, we're back at the lake.
导航略有偏差 但无大碍
Slight error in navigation, but no biggie.
我们要去湖边的谷仓
We'll just get to the barn lakeside.
好吧
All right.
狐狸可不想惹大鹅
The fox is not a fan of the swan.
快跑 帕吉
Come on! Run, Pudge!
拼命跑
Run for your life!
我在树林里缓慢前进 听到他们在吵架
So I creep into the woods and I hear them arguing,
我开始晃动我的手电筒
so I start waving my flashlight around
清嗓子 假装我是老鹰
and start clearing my throat like I'm the Eagle,
然后我听到他们声音变得很轻
and then I hear them, like, whisper-arguing.
然后突然之间 朗威尔拔腿就跑
Then, all of a sudden, Longwell takes off
裤子还在脚踝没提上
with his fucking pants around his ankles.
他就这样撇下萨拉跑了
He just left Sara behind?
是的 她只能自己走回舞会
Yeah, she had to walk all the way back to the dance by herself.
如果朗威尔害怕老鹰
If Longwell was scared of the Eagle,
坐等萨拉跟他闹掰吧
just wait till Sara get through with him.
我希望我没有破坏掉我天才的计划
I just I hope I didn't ruin my own brilliant plan.
没有 告诉杜克大学杜叽的故事
Oh, no, Operation Tell Duke About the Dookie
这个任务执行得很完美
was perfectly executed.
劳拉 写短文机器
Lara, an essay-writing machine,
铎美 声东击西的天才
Takumi, a diversionary genius.
-你听到放烟花了吗 -有人受伤
- Did you hear those fireworks? - Casualty!
有一人受伤
We have a casualty!
发生了什么
What happened?
我们大英雄的左屁♥股♥蛋被大鹅叼了
Our hero's left butt cheek was dinner for the swan.
那小身板也没什么肉
And there ain't much meat on that scrawny thing.
迈尔斯可能会感染或者得狂犬病
Miles might get an infection or--or rabies.
天鹅携带狂犬病毒吗
Do swans carry rabies?
不携带 但他可能会得禽流感
No, but he could get the bird flu, though.
别担心 狐狸哥有急救箱
Don't worry, the fox has a first aid kit.
等下 你不觉得应该找个
Wait, don't you think we should get a--
医学专家过来 以免得上
a medical professional in case of
狂犬病或者潜在的禽流感吗
the rabies or potential bird flu?
帕吉 你如果去医院 我们就暴露了
Pudge, if you go to the hospital, we all get busted,
所以别娇气了 裤子脱下来
so quit being a baby, pull down your pants,
我给你屁♥股♥消毒
and let me wipe your ass.
好
Yeah.
好了 现在涂抗菌剂
All right, now the antiseptic.
要下针了 可能会疼
Here it comes. It may sting.
天呐
Aww, man!
需要缝几针吗 我会缝纫
Does it need stitches? I can sew.
-会钩织 -等下 我的屁♥股♥不是棉被
- Well, crochet. - Wait, my ass is not a quilt.
我觉得不用 但看起来很恶心
I don't think so, but it does look gross.
不 劳拉 别看 现在还不到时候
No, Lara, don't look! That's not date appropriate!
抱歉 我什么都没看到 迈尔斯
Sorry, I did not see anything, Miles.
麻醉剂 我有麻醉剂
Anesthesia. I have anesthesia.
喝吧 帕吉
There we go, Pudge.
没有什么是几口锐澳解决不了的
Nothing a little Strawberry Hill can't fix.
我知道那是有点帮助的
I knew that was good for something.
攥紧我的手
Squeeze my hand, hmm?
疼就攥紧我的手
Squeeze my hand until the stinging stops.
兄弟 大鹅可真不是开玩笑的
Man, that swan was really no joke.
起码你没脑震荡
Well, at least you are not concussed.
对 还好
Oh, yeah. No, it's okay.
我以为我可以带你去医院 但是
I thought I could take you to the hospital, but--
听我说
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表