剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
you will not be a first-time offender,
请好好考虑自己的行为
so consider your actions carefully.
我受到了点小小的惩罚
I got off with a slap on the wrist.
我也不知道会怎么样
I mean, I wasn't sure how it was gonna go.
但是我真的是真心的
But I really spoke from the heart,
我觉得陪审团也有共鸣
and I think the jury connected with it.
看 他多么自豪
Look at him, so proud of himself.
我甚至都不想告诉他了
I almost don't even wanna tell him.
那就不要告诉他 让他享受
Then don't. Just let him have this.
什么 发生了什么
Have...have what? What's going on?
我相信陪审团放过你是因为你感人的发言
I'm sure the jury let you off because of your stirring words
和无辜的双眼
and those puppy dog eyes,
但告诉你我要给
but probably doesn't hurt
2号♥和5号♥陪审员免费写学期论文也无妨
that I'll be writing free term papers for jurors two and five.
或者我同意教1号♥陪审员
Or that I agreed to teach juror one
怎么玩好《光环2》
how to master "Halo 2"
并提供所有相应的作弊码
and provide all relevant cheat codes.
我还保证7号♥陪审员
Oh, and I promised juror number seven
你会和她约会 就是劳拉
you'd go on a date with her, Lara.
你还记得我们的学习小组吧
You might remember her from our study group.
或者她的好胸 自信的胸
Or her great breasts...perky breasts.
你们为了我去贿赂陪审团吗
You guys tampered with the jury on my behalf?
他们肯定说了关于你钥匙链的那段吧
Tell me they read the part about your key chain.
我多加了筹码呢 但实在是忍♥不住
It cost me extra, but I just couldn't resist.
我说了 帕吉 你是我们的人了
I told you, Pudge. You're one of us now.
不要哭
Don't start crying,
因为你会毁掉一切
'cause you'll ruin everything.
这是让人失望
Well, this is disappointing.
树有树枝
The trees with their branches,
树枝有树叶
the branches with their leaves,
高高的草地在它们的阴影下成长
the tall grass that grows in its shade,
透过那扇窗你都能看得很清楚
all on display out that very window.
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我在课上总是很认真的
I always pay attention in class.
下次不会了
It won't happen again.
那你以后永远不会盯着
So you are to never stare at another window
窗外看了吗
for the rest of your days?
那真是太可惜了
That's very sad news.
很抱歉 但是
Apologies, but, uh...
我不明白你希望我怎么说
I don't understand what you want me to say.
很好
Good.
那就不要再去想正确的回答
Stop thinking about what's the right answer,
不要想我希望听到什么
what you think I want to hear.
我不希望你去想这些东西
I don't want any thinking from you whatsoever.
我只希望你是你
I just want you to be.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
人生只有一次
Life only exists now.
过去或未来花费的时间
Time spent on the future or the past
都是为了你自己
is done at your own risk.
好好上课
Be present in this class.
结束后 好好去玩
And when it's over, be present out there.
只有这样
It's the only way
才能和其他人互相联接
to actually connect with others,
看到真实的他们
to see them as they truly are.
你为什么抽烟这么快
Why do you smoke so damn fast?
你们抽烟都是为了享受
Y'all smoke to enjoy it.
我是为了早点死去
I smoke to die.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表