剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
than that human hemorrhoid Longwell Chase.
无意冒犯 切斯医生
No offense, Dr. Chase.
你是在试探我的耐心
You're trying my patience,
我就实话实说吧
so I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.
你今晚绝对不可能护送我的女儿
There's no world in which you escort my daughter
走过那个舞台
across that stage tonight.
去坐下吧 这是我们家的事
Now, sit down. It's a family matter.
真是温馨的父女时刻
What a lovely father-daughter moment.
我们的护送环节到此结束
And that concludes our escort presentation.
成人的女孩们将和她们的护花使者一起
The debutantes will now join their escorts on the floor
献上华尔茨
for a waltz.
派人去了
Teams are on it.
几个搞恶作剧的人溜进了这个乡村俱乐部
The country club has been infiltrated by pranksters.
去抓住那些家伙
You...you get your guys!
你们去抓住那些家伙
You get your guys.
该死 我们要走了
Shit. We gotta go.
我刚经过南边的入口
I just walked the south entrance.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
帮帮我们
Help us.
天啊
Oh, my God.
早该猜到是你
Should have known.
你毁掉了整个教区 混♥蛋♥
You ruined cotillion, asshole.
我要说这儿本来就是腐烂的
One could argue that it's always been rotten.
你听上去像阿♥拉♥斯加
Hmm. You sound like Alaska.
我得到过更糟糕的评价
I've been called worse.
嗯
Yeah.
的确很有意思
It was pretty funny,
但你还是个混♥蛋♥
but you're still an asshole.
谢了 混♥蛋♥
Thanks, dick.
敬卡尔弗溪历史上
A toast to one of the great pranks
最伟大的恶作剧者
in Culver Creek history.
希望这些周中勇士学到了
Hopefully, those Weekday Warriors learned
一个珍贵的教训 蹲下之前看一眼
a valuable lesson today: look before you squat.
我觉得我永远忘不掉他们
I don't think I'll be able to get their screams
发出的尖叫了
out of my ears.
敬成功
To success.
没错
Indeed.
我记得我已经说得很清楚
I believe I was pretty goddamn clear
不许碰今晚的舞会 但你们全部置若罔闻
that this event was off limits, and all of you defied me.
你们打破了命令链
You broke the chain of command.
但我从来没有如此开心
But never have I been so glad
你们无视了我的命令
to have my orders ignored.
那真是太有意思了
That was some funny shit.
我说得可不是他们得从周中勇士身上
And I'm not just referring to what they had to hose off
冲掉的东西
the Weekday Warriors.
那绝对是我烧过的
That was definitely the nicest place
最棒的地方
I've ever almost burned down.
你太好了 他们不配 上校
You're too good for them anyway, Colonel.
伯明翰都不配拥有你
Hell, you're too good for Birmingham,
整个阿♥拉♥巴马都不配
for all of Alabama.
有人说我有眼力
Some folks describe me as a visionary...
我相信这是你自吹自擂
I'm pretty sure that's self-proclaimed.
因为我能看到大局
Because I see the big picture.
这是我所看到的
And here's what I see.
我能都能离开这里 成就大事业
We're all gonna get out of here and do great things,
但是上校绝对会是最棒的
but the Colonel is destined for the greatest.
没错
No kidding.
到时候可别找我来帮忙
Don't come asking for handouts when I make it.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
快藏起来
Shit, hide.
晚上好
Good evening.
大家的周六晚上过得还好吗
Everybody enjoying their Saturday night?
哈尔特先生 我只想来问问
Uh, Mr. Halter, I just wanted to check and make sure
你能回到你自己的房♥间吗
that you could make it back into your room
因为你好像丢了这个
since you seem to be missing these.
跟上我 哈尔特先生
Keep up, Mr. Halter.
右转
To the right.
该死
God damn it.
他怎么这么不小心
How could he have been so sloppy?
看来帕吉选择钥匙链的眼光
Turns out Pudge's choice of key chain
真的是有点糟糕
was unfortunate on a number of levels.
我可不敢说现在这是重点
Not sure that's what matters here.
我不同意 你知道他们都说
Disagree. You know what they say.
永远不要相信要把人的注意力吸引到钥匙上的人
Never trust a man with a need to draw attention to his keys.
我相信没人说过这句话
I'm certain no one's ever said that before.
翻译过来会变味
It was a rough translation.
你竟然在质疑帕吉
I'm surprised to hear that you're doubting Pudge.
他不是在地方领地上
Was he not a pivotal part of one of the greatest
进行间谍活动的最强探子吗
counterinsurgencies ever carried out on foreign soil?
他最不肯合作
he was the least coordinated
也表达出过最强烈的质疑
and expressed the most doubt...
但是他是我们成功的关键[钥匙]
But he was a key to its success.
双关了
Pun intended.
这是实话
This is true.
他刚刚也从一堆炸♥弹♥和混♥蛋♥中
And he did just face off against some explosive
杀出血路
and deadly assholes.
又双关了
All puns intended.
我们的朋友前途堪忧还有心思玩文字游戏吗
Wordplay while our friend's future hangs in the balance?
我也希望我能和你一样
Look, I wish I shared your confidence
信任他和老鹰周♥旋♥的本领
in his ability to withstand the Eagle,
但是我们对迈尔斯·哈尔特到底有多少了解呢
but what do we really know about Miles Halter?
除了只知道他是
Other than the fairly damning fact
来自于弗罗里达
that he's from Florida.
关于帕吉·哈尔特 有一件事能让我确信
There is one thing I know about Pudge Halter
他绝对会牢牢闭上他的嘴巴
that makes me think he'll keep his mouth shut.
有道理
Good point.
什么事
Well, what's that?
阳光之州
The Sunshine State.
你这么喜爱你的家乡真好
I like that you have so much pride in your home,
哈尔特先生
Mr. Halter.
我买♥♥吉姆香肠时
I just got it for, like, 99 cents
加99美分换的
with the purchase of a Slim Jim.
但是你肯定很想念弗罗里达
But surely you must miss Florida.
还好
No, not really.
如果我爸妈明天就搬家
I mean, if my parents moved tomorrow,
我也很乐意永远不回去
I'd happily never go back.
那我们希望你不用早日
Well, then, let's hope you don't have to return there
回到那里去
any time soon.
明白了 先生 谢谢
Noted, sir. Thank you.
你知道你在哪里吗 哈尔特先生
Do you know where you are, Mr. Halter?
你在我家 没有人能打扰我们的谈话
You are in my home where we can speak in confidence.
其实 这里是学校的
Actually, it belongs to the school.
我明白了 你在重新装♥修♥这个地方吗
I see, uh... and are you renovating the place
还是说你刚搬进来
or you just move in?
不
Uh, no.
如果你非要知道的话 我妻子要搬出去
Uh, if you must know, my wife is moving out.
她已经搬出去了 我觉得太匆忙了
Well, she already moved out. Quite hastily, if you ask me.
她显然不觉得
She sure didn't.
我不是想刺探你的事
I...I didn't mean to pry.
不 我们只在一起十三年
Oh, no, we were only together for 13 years.
没关系的
You know, it'll be fine.
我是说 最终都会没事的
I mean... eventually so.
但是好消息是
But the good news is,
我有更多时间花在我的工作上
I have more time to focus on my job.
你也许已经知道了
Now, as you may already know,
卡尔弗溪学校最近有很多人在做恶作剧
there have been a spate of pranks at Culver Creek,
全都是有关联的
all clearly related.
坏消息是 我现在只能把你和这些恶作剧
Now, the bad news for you is that you are the only student
联♥系♥起来
that I can connect to these pranks.
也就是说原本要平分给他们的惩罚
Which means the full weight of the punishment
都会落在你一个人的头上
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表