剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
加油 卡尔弗加油
G-O, go, Culver, go!
加油 卡尔弗加油
G-O, go, Culver, go!
加油 卡尔弗加油
G-O, go, Culver, go!
加油 卡尔弗加油
G-O, go, Culver, go!
我讨厌体育
I hate sports.
我讨厌打比赛的人和看比赛的人
I hate people who play them and people who watch them.
以及不讨厌那些打比赛
And people who don't hate people
或者看比赛的人的人
who play them or watch them.
我们来看比赛不是因为我们喜欢体育 帕吉
We don't come to the games because we like sports, Pudge,
也不是因为我们觉得我们有机会赢
or because we think we have a chance of winning.
我们的队伍很烂 我们连吉祥物都没有
Our athletic teams are so bad, we don't even have a mascot.
我管我们叫卡尔弗溪什么都没有队
I call us the Culver Creek Nothings.
我们来是因为我连着被踢出了
We come because I've been kicked out of
36场比赛 而现在
36 games in a row, and at this point,
我的观众强烈要求我来
my audience demands it.
玉米面包
Cornbread!
鸡
Chicken!
-米 -豆子
- Rice! - Peas!
我们SAT分更高
We got higher SATs!
够了
Enough.
这种体育精神很糟糕 马丁先生
That is poor sportsmanship, Mr. Martin.
你就不害怕惹上麻烦吗
Aren't you worried you're gonna get in trouble?
当然不会
Hell no.
没有人比老鹰更爱这所学校
Nobody has more school spirit than The Eagle.
他流的血都是绿金色的 他爱这里
He bleeds green and gold. He loves it.
买♥♥
Buy!
-卖♥♥ -讨价
- Sell! - Trade!
还价
Barter!
你们块头大 但我们更聪明
You're much bigger, but we're much smarter!
你出去
You're out of here!
37!
走了 快点
Let's go. Hit the bricks.
快点 下场比赛见
Come on. I'll see ya next game.
好了 走了 伙计们
All right. Come on, guys.
快点 安静点
Come on. Quiet down!
放尊重点 尊重点
Be respectful. Be respectful.
38!
马丁 我警告你
Martin, I'm warning you.
-够了 出去 -出去
- That's it, get out. - Get out of here!
出去 出去
Get out. Out!
39!
好了 出去 安静点 安静点
Okay, here we go. Settle down. Settle down.
好了 快点
All right, here we go!
你要约她出去吗
You ever gonna ask her out?
你知道这是换取她在陪审团
You know that was part of the deal
帮助你的条件
when she helped you out with the jury.
都三周了
It's been three weeks.
嗯
Yeah.
我只是在想
I'm just employing
迈尔斯·哈尔特色♥诱♥招式
the Miles Halter seduction method.
就是在拥挤的体育场里害羞地
Which is what, you, uh, smiling shyly at her
对她笑到你俩都老死吗
from across the gym until you're both dead?
你唯一一件比抽烟更不擅长的事
You know, the only thing you're worse at than smoking
就是色♥诱♥
is seduction.
来吧
Come on.
我们去哪里
- Where are we going?
你们好
Hi, guys.
你好 劳拉
Hi, Lara.
只有我等不及看
Am I the only one who can't wait to see
这段引人入胜的对话周五晚上
where this riveting conversation will lead
会带我们去哪里吗
Friday night?
什么周五晚上
Wh--what's Friday night?
你们俩那一晚要第一次
It's the night the two of you are going on
去约会
your first date together.
好
Yep.
第一季第三集
你没什么好担心的
You have nothing to be worried about.
这绝对是最没有压力的约会
It's gonna be the most low pressure date of all time.
为什么
Why's that?
因为我们都要去
Because we're all going.
真聪明
Smart.
这样我们就能弥补尴尬的沉默
That way we can help fill the awkward silences.
你们怎么知道会有尴尬的沉默
How do you know there's gonna be awkward silences?
我见过你和劳拉努力找话题的样子
I've seen you and Lara try to have a conversation.
太尴尬了
It's upsetting.
不过可以理解
But understandable.
你们俩几乎完全不一样
I mean, you have literally nothing in common.
-完全 -才不是
- Nada. - That's not true.
我们都认为cos的算式
We both agree that cosine-based equations
比tan算式更加难
are much more challenging than tangents.
这简直是所有完美恋情的基石
Ooh, the bedrock of every great relationship.
帕吉 你以前约过会吧
Pudge, you have been on a date before, right?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
多少次
How many?
五年级的时候
Um, well, in the fifth grade--
青春期后
Post puberty.
我原来的学校里
At my old school,
我们去看奥兰多交响乐团
we went to see the Orlando Symphony,
我坐在谢尔比·戈斯汀边上
and I sat next to Shelby Gerstein.
我们一起吃了一盒麦克艾克
And we shared a box of Mike and Ikes.
-麦克艾克 -肯定会沉默
- Mike and Ikes? - Stick with silence.
没事的 聊天的作用被夸大了
It'll be fine. Talk is overrated.
人与人之间的吸引力来自于眼神接触和费洛蒙
Human attraction is all about eye contact and pheromones.
真正的问题是 我和谁约会
The real question is, who's my date?
你和你女朋友约会
Your girlfriend's your date.
我就知道你会说这种话
Yeah, I knew you was gonna say something like that
毁掉气氛
and ruin the moment.
女士们
Hey, ladies!
这不是阿伯克龙比和婊♥子♥吗
If it ain't Abercrombie and Bitch.
见到你也很高兴 奇普
It's nice to see you too, Chip.
走吧
Come on.
你就是忍♥不住 对吧
You just cannot help yourself, can you?
这讲和感觉很奇怪
This truce just feels weird.
当然了 每天早上不用起床就闻闻鞋子
Sure, it's nice not to have to sniff my shoes
有没有尿味也不错 但是昨天
every morning for piss, but yesterday,
朗维尔帮我带着门
Longwell held the door open for me,
我气得差点揍他
and I almost punched him I was so freaked out.
你去哪里
Where you going?
再去打点芬达 马上回来
Need more Fanta. I shall return.
能不能给我拿一杯
Can you get me one?
怎么了
'Sup?
我来找你
I'm only coming to you with this
只是因为你帮我补习化学
because you helped me study for chem,
你也不介意我考试时抄你
and you were cool with me cheating off you for the exam.
你们希望讲和 我们也不想麻烦
You guys want the truce to stay in place and so do we.
教练说要是我们被抓到
Coach said if any of us got caught
做恶作剧
pulling any more pranks,
就会被永远逐出篮球队
we'd be kicked off the basketball team.
看你打篮球后觉得不打才是福呢
Having seen you play, it could be a blessing.
不要眼神接触 汉克 你知道规矩
No eye contact, Hank. You know the rules.
我刚和我原来的室友
I just got off the phone
保罗通过电♥话♥
with my old roommate, Paul.
保罗和玛瑞亚丑闻 也就是违反三项的保罗吗
Of Paul and Marya fame, aka Trifecta Paul?
因为性 酒和大♥麻♥而被开除的那个吗
So named for being kicked out for sex, booze, and weed?
那家伙怎么样了
How is that dude?
他被抓是因为有人告了密
He only got caught because somebody ratted,
他对于谁是告密者有个很有意思的想法
and he has a very interesting theory about who was the rat.
报应
Karma.
是印度教对于因果循环的解释
The Hindus' explanation for cause and effect.
这个概念延续了还几个世纪
The concept evolved over centuries,
追寻探索人为何而生
seeking to understand why man was born
以及我们死后会怎么样
and what happens when we die.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表