剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
莫泽小姐 霍莉有话要说
Ms. Moser-- Holly has an announcement.
有请霍莉
All right, welcome, Holly.
提醒一下 卡尔弗溪
Reminder, Culver Creek:
冬季舞会马上就到了
the Winter Dance is almost here.
想知道今年的主题吗
Who wants to know this year's theme?
击鼓声噪起来
Drumroll, please.
今年的主题是
This year's theme is...
圣诞丑毛衣
ugly Christmas sweaters!
快买♥♥票吧
Buy your tickets now.
非常好 谢谢你 霍莉
All right, great. Thank you, Holly.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们是突然变成屁♥股♥
What, are they suddenly Siamese twins
分不开的连体婴了吗
joined at the fucking hip?
看 她想跳舞 我喜欢跳舞
Look, she wants to dance. I love to dance.
-不可能 -想想就害怕
- That can't be true. - And terrifying to imagine.
好吧 我不会跳
Okay, fine, I don't dance.
但我愿意为了她去尝试
But I'm willing to try for her.
你应该想想再决定
You should think about it first.
没必要冲动行事
No need to rush into anything.
我没有冲动 我想明白了
I'm not rushing, I'm realizing.
我一直在追阿♥拉♥斯加 也许命中注定
I've been chasing after Alaska, and maybe this whole time
和我在一起的那个女孩
the girl I was supposed to be with
其实就在我眼前
was right in front of me.
也许过去的种种
Maybe everything that's happened
都是为了迎来这一刻
has led me to this moment.
这支舞
To this dance.
应该能成的
This should go well.
-一张票 -我来吧
- Uh, one, please. -Um, allow me.
-两张 -什么
- Two tickets, please. - What?
迈尔斯 你插队了
Miles, you're cutting the line.
不 我不是插队
Oh, no, I'm not cutting.
我是给你买♥♥的
I'm paying for you...
也给我买♥♥ 这样我们就能一起去了
And for me, so we can go together.
你都没问过我的意见就给我买♥♥票吗
You do this without asking me first?
不好意思 买♥♥几张 谁付钱
Sorry, how many and who's paying?
一张 抱歉 迈尔斯
Um, one. I'm sorry, Miles.
我只是想和朋友跳个舞
I just want to dance with my friends
然后准备考试
and study for my exams.
我能承受的压力只有这么多
It is all the stress I can handle.
也给我来一张
I'd like one, too.
我现在不配跟你一起跳 劳拉
I don't deserve to go with you now, Lara.
我理解
I understand that.
但我希望到舞会那天晚上
But I hope that by the night of the dance
我能赢得你的信任 你能回心转意
I've won your trust and you've changed your mind.
准备好被我迷倒吧
Prepare to be swept off your feet.
如果你要给自己买♥♥票
If you're buying for yourself,
你需要到队伍后面排队
you need to go to the back of the line.
对 好的 当然了
Right, yeah. No, of course.
抱歉
Sorry.
海德 散心呢
Hey, Hyde. How's it hanging?
享受新鲜空气
Just enjoying some fresh air.
还有没人打扰
And quiet.
好吧 这也不是我的第一选择
Yeah, well, this wasn't my first choice either,
但我恐怕我的选项里只剩你了
but I'm afraid you're all I have left.
终于这所学校里的孩子们
Finally, the kids at this school
在某件事上达成了一致
can agree on something.
他们都恨我
They all hate me.
很高兴知道我代表了你的低谷
Nice to know I represent rock bottom.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我总是这样
Like I always do.
所以
So...
现在我很孤独
now I'm all alone.
非常孤独
In hell.
所以
So...
我能坐在你旁边
can I please just sit here with you
不是孤单一个人
and not be alone...
吃完我的三明治 可以吗
for as long as it takes to finish my sandwich?
你知道我为什么信佛吗 杨小姐
Do you know why I'm drawn to Buddhism, Ms. Young?
他们不相信有地狱
They don't believe in hell.
或者是天堂
Or heaven, for that matter.
人的肉体里不是永恒的灵魂
People don't have eternal souls.
而是一束能量
Instead, they are a bundle of energy
无尽的轮回转世
reincarnating endlessly
直到最终实现
until it eventually reaches...
证悟
enlightenment.
奥义就是 人生虽苦
Meaning, as painful as this is,
终将改变
it will change.
我真♥他♥妈♥爱你 海德
I fucking love you, Hyde.
好吧 梅尔维尔
All right, Melville,
终于有空看书了
let's finally do this shit.
《罗马尼亚》
别盯着我了
Stop staring.
少自作多情
Don't flatter yourself.
你的鼾声打得我睡不着
Your snoring is keeping me up.
我没打鼾 我在看书
I'm not snoring, I'm reading.
你知道吗 二战时期
Did you know that during World War II,
罗马尼亚两边倒
Romania fought for both sides--
-好了 是你的呼吸声 -我都不敢呼吸
- Fine, it's your breathing. - I'm barely breathing.
可不是吗 弄得我强迫症都犯了
Exactly, I keep feeling compelled to check
时不时得看你一眼确保你没死
and make sure you're still alive.
真的非常让人不安
It's very disconcerting.
你确定关心我的死活
Are you sure that this concern for my wellbeing
没带着其他什么感情吗
doesn't have to do with anything else?
比如说
Like what?
负罪感
Like guilt?
知道周中战士在计划干坏事
Knowing the Weekday Warriors are planning to do something
自己却无动于衷
and not doing anything about it--
能做什么
What is there to do?
你自己也说了 帕吉
I mean, you said it yourself, Pudge.
阿♥拉♥斯加·杨完全能照顾好自己
Alaska Young is fully capable of taking care of herself.
况且是她先挑起来的
Plus, she started all this,
所以不论发生什么事 都怪她自己
so whatever happens, it's on her.
你知道吗 我不想再争论了
You know what, I'm sick of arguing.
屋里太闷了 我要透透气
It's stuffy in here. I need some air.
《白鲸》
不不不
No, no, no, no!
不要毁了马尔克斯
Not Márquez.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers!
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska?
闪开
Move!
帕吉 兄弟 别紧张
Pudge. Man, relax.
没人要看你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Ain't nobody trying to look at your little wiener.
阿♥拉♥斯加出事了
It's about Alaska.
你不敢相信他们干了什么
You ain't gon' believe what they did.
我跟你说了 我不想知道
I told you, I don't want to know.
很过分 比我见过的还过分
It's bad. It's worse than I ever seen.
下手太狠了
This is too damn far.
我跟你说过吧
What'd I tell you?
她的人生图书馆就是她的命
Her Life's Library.
我们不能让这件事就这么不了了之
We can't let this shit go unavenged.
如果反击
If we do this,
我们就相当于是原谅她做的一切了
we're letting her off the hook for all of it.
我们只能这样
We don't have a choice.
周中战士肯定不会让我们好过的
Weekday Warriors made sure of that.
对吧 帕吉
Right, Pudge?
这太可怕了
This is awful...
但这不是我造成的
But I didn't cause it,
所以我不能参与进来
and so I can't be a part of fixing it.
抱歉
Sorry.
让他见鬼去吧
Man, screw him.
我们需要的弹♥药♥都在这儿了
We got all the firepower we need right here.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表