剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我讨厌那个黄鼠狼
I mean, I hated that dick weasel,
但是我绝对不会告他的密
but I would never rat on him.
如果他们觉得上校是告密者
If they think the Colonel's the rat,
那他们就比他们看上去更蠢
then they're dumber than they look.
谢谢
Thank you.
可能是那些撇脚后街男孩告的密
Probably one of those puka-shelled Backstreet Boys
然后说是我♥干♥的
ratted and said it was me.
所以我们要想办法
Which is why we need to figure out
毁掉他们悲催的人生
how to ruin their shitty little lives.
下课后 我们要策划如何反击
After class, we start drawing up plans for a counterattack.
看起来要开战了
Looks like we're going to war.
我保证 帕吉
I promise you, Pudge,
他们会后悔搞我们的朋友
they will regret messing with one of our friends.
相信我
Trust.
我昨晚没有意识到那么严重
Last night, I didn't realize how bad it was.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我们的约定还算数吧
Do we still have our deal?
嗯
Yeah.
迈尔斯 迈尔斯 怎么了
Miles? Miles, what's wrong?
为什么非要怎么了
Why does something have to be wrong?
还没到周日呢 我以为
It's not Sunday-- I thought
你周日才会打电♥话♥来
you were gonna call on Sundays.
是迈尔斯吗 怎么了
Is that Miles? What's wrong?
没怎么了
Nothing is wrong.
他说没什么
He says nothing.
还没到周日
It's not Sunday.
我...我只是打来说谢谢你们
I was--I was just calling to say thank you.
让我来这里
For letting me go.
把我送到这里
For sending me here.
他打来说没有父母在身边
He's calling to say how much happier he is
他很高兴
without his parents.
很好
Oh, good.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
我只是希望你能找到你寻找的东西
I just hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.
你可能的伟大
Your Great Perhaps.
我觉得我找到了
Um, I-I think I have.
我觉得我找到了
I think I have.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表