剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
If he needs a grief counselor, the school can provide one.
-好的 -谢谢 迈尔斯
- Will do. - Thank you, Miles.
现在 熄灯吧
Now, lights out.
你好吗 迈尔斯
How are you, Miles?
你还好吧
You hanging in there, pal?
我 还那样吧
I'm, you know.
我们都很高兴 你要回家了
Well, we are so excited that you're coming home.
你妈妈几乎原谅了你
Yeah, your mom's almost forgiven you
感恩节时不在家
for bailing on Thanksgiving.
但她还是不停唠叨剩下的小红莓酱
She didn't stop talking about all the leftover cranberry sauce.
这不是真的
That is untrue,
因为在梅尔文叔叔来过之后
because there are never leftovers
就没有剩下的了
when your Uncle Melvin joins us.
没有法则
别污蔑梅尔叔叔
Don't shame Uncle Mel.
他做了胃束带手术 不过恢复得很好
He got the lap band surgery, and he's doing great now.
奥文站旧书
说到手术 迈尔斯
Talk about the surgery, Miles?
迈尔斯 你还在听吗
Miles, are you there?
我爱你们 过几天见
I love you guys. I'll see you soon.
她的塑料雏菊
Her plastic daisies.
我们收拾她的房♥间时
When we were packing up her room,
你记不记得她的塑料雏菊在哪里
do you remember, were her plastic daisies in there?
我不知道 什么东西
I don't know. What?
为什么问这个
Why?
警方报告在哪
Where's the police report?
怎么了 帕吉
What's going on, Pudge?
妈的
Holy shit.
在这
Here it is.
在她车里找到了塑料雏菊
Found in her car: her plastic daisies.
这些雏菊一定有特殊的含义
The daisies mean something.
她为什么要把雏菊放在车里
Why would she leave here with plastic daisies in her car?
她和杰克通了电♥话♥
She was on the phone with Jake,
然后她很难过 因为他提到了纪念日的事
and she got upset when he brought up their anniversary,
或许从她的女性视角来看
so maybe in her feminist fashion,
应该为他准备一束花来道歉
she was bringing him flowers to apologize?
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我们需要和杰克谈谈 或许他能解释
We need to talk to Jake. Maybe he can explain it.
我也不知道
I don't know.
既然调查已经进行到这里了 我们就必须去
We have to go where the investigation takes us,
即使我们不喜欢自己的发现
even if we don't like what we find.
我还是感觉很难受
I still feel like death warmed over.
看来你得自己去谈了
So I'm gonna need you to do all the talking.
你能把太阳弄暗吗
Can you turn off the sun?
杰克
Jake.
-我是迈尔斯 -迈尔斯
- It's Miles. - Miles.
很高兴听到你的声音
Good to hear from you, man.
我正想打给你呢
Actually been thinking of calling you.
-真的吗 -没错
- Is that right? - Yeah.
你和我在一条船上
You and I are kind of in the same boat, you know?
我们对她的感觉 我们现在的感受
How we felt about her, how we feel now,
我们就像阿♥拉♥斯加互助小组一样
like an Alaska support group.
听起来还不错
That sounds nice.
我确实是为了阿♥拉♥斯加的事打给你的
Actually, Alaska is the reason I'm calling you.
我也一直在想着她
Yeah, she's all I think about too.
我们都一样
See, man, we're the same.
她开车会不会是想要
Is there any chance that she was driving
把塑料雏菊送给你
to bring you plastic daisies?
抱歉 这和雏菊有什么关系
Sorry, what does that have to do with anything?
我也不知道
I-I don't know.
说出来感觉怪怪的
I, it sounds weird saying it out loud.
可能这算不上是什么线索吧
Maybe it wasn't a clue after all.
有意思
It's funny.
我记得我遇见她的那天
I remember the day I met her.
她在头发上就别了一朵雏菊
She had a daisy in her hair,
坐在桥上 看起来很伤心
sitting on that bridge, just so freaking sad.
她是那么美 一个人在喝酒
So freaking beautiful, just drinking all alone.
-我搞不清楚 -挂了
- I'm so confused, man. - Hang up.
她和我提了分手 但我依然爱她
She broke up with me and I still love her.
很抱歉 杰克 我不想让你难过
I'm really sorry, Jake, I-I didn't mean to upset you.
我之后再打给你 好吗
I-I'll call you again, okay?
真的太粗鲁了
That was really rude.
我们从这位悲伤的帅哥身上挖了够多东西了
We got as much as we gonna get out of that beautiful, sad man.
所以雏菊不是给杰克的
So the daisies weren't for Jake.
我就是这么说的
Yeah, as I've been saying.
它们和纪念日也没有什么关系
And they had nothing to do with the anniversary,
还有什么情况需要用到花呢
but where else do you take flowers?
婚礼
A wedding.
如果你是要去参加婚礼
Why would you drive off crying and hysterical
为什么要哭得那么崩溃 急着开车离开
if you're going to a wedding?
-葬礼 -阿♥拉♥斯加没有熟人在最近去世
- A funeral. - No, Alaska don't know nobody who died.
最近是没有
Not recently.
过来
Come on.
逝者纪念网 姓氏 杨 搜索
"玛丽·艾伦·杨留下了一个女儿
"Mary Ellen Young leaves behind a daughter,
名叫阿♥拉♥斯加"
Alaska."
就是这条 这是她
This is it. This is her.
看看时间 1997年12月12日
Look at the date. December 12th, 1997.
阿♥拉♥斯加也是这天去世的
Which is the same date that Alaska died.
这是她遇见杰克的纪念日
And the anniversary of the day she met Jake.
同时也是她妈妈的忌日
Which is also the anniversary of her mom's death.
-我居然忘了 -她是要去那里的
- I forgot. - That's where she was going!
天啊
Holy shit.
铎美 哥们
Takumi, my man.
我们在找你呢
We was looking for you.
-你们翘课了 -我们查出来了
- You missed class. - We solved it.
我在网站上看到了用付费电♥话♥献的雏菊
I saw a daisy on the wall by the payphone
还记得她的塑料雏菊吗
and remembered her plastic daisies,
她放在车里
and they were in the car with her,
是因为她要开车去给她妈妈扫墓
because she was driving to her mother's grave.
那天是她妈妈的忌日
It was the anniversary of her mom's death,
这才是她差点忘记的
which she forgot--well, almost.
所以她那么难过
That's why she was upset.
我们之前居然没有想到这一点
I can't believe we didn't think of it earlier.
别妄自菲薄 帕吉
I mean, don't sell yourself short, Pudge.
-我们最后还是想到了 -没错
- We thought of it eventually. - Yeah.
我说什么来着 总会有答案的
And what did I tell you? There are always answers.
-你的确说过 -我总是这么说
- Yeah, you did say that. - I always say that.
什么答案
What answers?
关于雏菊的答案啊
Well, the part about the daisy.
那些花
The flowers.
这又能证明什么呢
Yeah, what does that prove?
我们还是不知道这是一场事故
We still don't know if it was an accident
还是她故意为之
or if she did it on purpose.
你们到底搞清楚了什么
What exactly have you figured out?
只有阿♥拉♥斯加自己知道她是不是睡着了
Only Alaska knows if she fell asleep
或是因为抽烟 没有看到警车
or was fumbling for a cigarette and didn't see a cop car,
或者看到了 却还是踩了油门
or did see it and hit the gas.
这些秘密和她一起长眠地下了
And those secrets died with her.
就算你们搞清楚了一切
Even if you did figure it all out,
又能改变什么呢
what would it change?
你一定会过上这样的日子
她也不会活过来一些
It won't make her less dead.
如果你不想知道...
Listen, man, if you don't wanna know--
我们永远都不会知道的
We will never know.
这个谜团永远不会有答案
This mystery can't be solved.
我们下半辈子都必须忍♥受这一点了
We have to live with that for the rest of our lives.
迈尔斯
Miles.
迈尔斯
Miles!
迈尔斯
Miles!
你要在泳池里待一假期吗
Are you gonna spend your whole vacation in the pool?
我们也想和你待在一起啊
We wanna spend some time with you too, pal.
快到平安夜了
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表