剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
-阿♥拉♥斯加 搞什么 -给我留个玉饼
- Alaska, what the hell? - Save me a bufriedo.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska!
随便了 回头收拾你 小家伙
Whatever. I'll smell you later, midget.
我明白
I understand.
吉娃娃第一天总是想攻击
The Chihuahua wants to attack the alpha dog
地盘里的领头狗 但是那两个
first day at the pound, but those two,
他们会好好收拾你的
they will literally kick your ass.
我相信我还是能抗住几次打的
I'm pretty sure I'll get some punches in, too,
而且我不是吉娃娃
and I'm not a Chihuahua.
没关系
It's fine.
我是来教你在卡尔弗溪还有更好的方式
I'm here to teach you that there are better ways
能让你进行复仇
of getting revenge here at Culver Creek.
恶作剧
Pranks.
如果你想的话 我可以帮你
If you want, I can help you.
那些人不是你的朋友吗
Ain't those guys supposed to be your friends?
说实话 我来这里是为了找同类
Honestly, I came here trying to find my people,
但目前为止只看到了拿着长曲棍球棒的笨蛋农夫
but so far it's only been turd farmers with lacrosse sticks
和爱着他们的女人
and the women who love them.
我一直在寻找
I've been looking for someone
智慧高于年龄水平的人
with an IQ higher than their age
你看起来就很符合
and you seem to fit the bill.
那么 你加入吗
So, are you in?
我当然加入了
Sure, I'm in.
我是阿♥拉♥斯加
I'm Alaska.
我是奇普
I'm Chip.
奇普 不
Chip? No.
奇普是在机场边的潜水酒吧
Chip is the kind of guy who sells beer nuts
卖♥♥啤酒花生的家伙
at a dive bar out by the airport.
-好吧 -你显然不仅只是一个奇普
‐ Okay. - You are clearly so much more than a Chip.
我会给你想个好绰号♥的
I'll think of a good nickname for you.
去抽烟吧
Let's go smoke.
上校
Colonel...
我们不会让你因为我们一起做的事而被开除
we're not gonna let you get expelled for something we all did.
你们为了报复他们对我做的事而做的事
Something you did to avenge what they did to me.
如果我们对勇士们的父母
What if we issued a formal written apology
进行正式书面道歉呢
to the Warriors' parents?
他们才不会在乎我们的道歉
Like they would give a shit about our apology.
我们可以雇个律师 起诉学校
We could hire a lawyer. Sue the school.
我们可以说这种惩罚过于残酷反常
We could say it's cruel and unusual punishment.
我是被开除 不是被处决
I'm getting expelled, not executed.
我们连载安妮小姐餐厅的五星套餐都买♥♥不起
And we can barely afford a five‐star special at Miss Ann's.
-怎么能请得起律师 -我知道了
- How are we gonna get a lawyer? - Oh, I know.
我们可以请学生陪审团来裁决
We can petition the student jury to decide
然后贿赂他们 就像上一次
and then bribe them, like last time.
太晚了
It's too late.
老鹰已经下决定了
The Eagle already made the final decision.
我去找他 告诉他一切都是我♥干♥的呢
What if I go to him and tell him I did everything by myself?
然后铎美野区 帕吉也去 劳拉也去
And then Takumi did, then Pudge, then Lara?
很《斯巴达克斯》 我喜欢
Full "Spartacus." I like it.
我觉得那只有在所有人
I feel like that only works
都没有犯下他们承认的事时
if everyone isn't actually guilty
才算有用
of the things they're confessing to.
没错
Exactly.
这样所有人都会被开除
Then everyone would get expelled,
这正是我想避免的
which is what I'm trying to avoid.
我被人看到跟着萨拉和朗维尔
I was seen following Sara and Longwell
在那晚走进了树林里
into the woods that night.
我听从了我的冲动 没有遵守协议
I followed my heart instead of protocol
现在我要为此付出代价
and now I'm paying the price for my passion.
我早上会去找老鹰承认
I'll go to the Eagle in the morning and confess.
然后我就离开
Then I'll go.
这真的太难受了
This truly sucks.
我要出去走走
I'm gonna go for a walk.
-要我陪你吗 -不 我要去好好想想
‐ Want some company? - No, I need to think.
哈尔特先生
Mr. Halter.
我想和你聊聊奇普·马丁
I just wanna talk to you about Chip Martin.
请进 马丁先生 请进
Come on in, Mr. Halter. Come on in.
你可能会觉得有些惊讶
This may not come as a surprise to you,
但我在这里读书的时候
but when I was a student here
不是很受欢迎
I wasn't exactly the most popular.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
但你知道谁一直在照顾我吗
But you know who was looking out for me?
是我的老师们
My teachers.
我要说的重点是 迈尔斯
I guess the point that I'm trying to make, Miles,
我知道你觉得我是你的敌人
is that I know you feel like I'm an enemy,
但我不是
but I'm not.
听我说
So listen to me.
你救不了你的朋友
You can't save your friend,
但你没有必要牺牲你自己
but you don't have to sacrifice yourself.
你还有大好的未来
You still have a bright future here.
但是如果他不在这里
But what will this place even be like
这地方还算什么
if he's not here?
他爱这所学校
He loves this school.
他爱他的朋友 爱海德博士的课
He loves his friends and Dr. Hyde's lectures
也爱被从篮球比赛上赶出去
and getting kicked out of basketball games.
这个地方不仅仅只属于朗维尔和凯文这样的人
This place doesn't just belong to the Longwells and Kevins.
这也是奇普的学校
This is Chip's school, too.
没有人比我更不想看到
And no one is more disappointed than me
马丁先生离开
to see Mr. Martin leave.
但是他是靠奖学金在这里学习的 必然会有审查
But he was here on scholarship and with that comes scrutiny.
所以我生来就是
So just because I happen to be born
沃特·哈尔特的儿子
the son of Walter Halter
所以我有免死金牌
means that I get a free pass,
但是他不是什么二代
but because he isn't a legacy
没有钱和影响力...
and doesn't have money or influence‐‐
只要他遵守规矩
He wouldn't have needed any of those things
就根本不会出这种事
if he had just followed the rules.
但我同意
But I agree with you.
卡尔弗溪没有他就不一样了
Culver Creek isn't gonna be the same without him.
你知道你那个瘦小子室友在哪里吗
Any idea where your roommate's skinny ass is?
不知道
No clue.
但是再过十一个小时左右
But he's only my roommate for...
他就不是我的室友了
11‐ish more hours,
所以他可以抢占先机
so he can get a head start
先为自己谋个好出路
on taking care of himself for a change.
他肯定是和劳拉去别的什么地方了
I'm sure he's probably off with Lara somewhere.
我的最后一晚
My last night
帕吉却在爽
and Pudge is out getting his pole smoked.
至少这个地盘是他的了
At least he got his priorities straight.
永远要做最大胆的恶作剧
Hey, ballsiest prank ever.
我觉得我们应该给你立个雕像
I think we should make a statue out of you.
附议
Seconded.
我们都能为一个真正伟大的
Who needs another bronze monument
战略家庆祝了
to some Civil War general
谁还需要什么卡尔弗溪
when you could celebrate a truly great
内战将军铜像
military strategist?
雕像
A statue, huh?
我的未来全毁了
My future is completely fucked
你们只会想出这个吗
and that's the best y'all can do?
其实真的不错
It's pretty damn good.
一个经得起时间考验的东西
Something to stand the test of time immemorial,
就算我们都走了
here long after we're gone,
你也会永远被人记得
ensuring that you'll never be forgotten.
但事实上
But that's the thing.
不会的
I will.
我离开这个地方后
The second I leave this place,
一切都会恢复正常
it'll go back to normal.
上课铃照常响起
The bell will ring,
大家都会继续上课
everyone will go back to class,
很快
and pretty soon
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表