剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
第一季第一集
我最喜欢研究临终遗言
I am fascinated by last words.
奥斯卡·王尔德说了
Like Oscar Wilde who said,
"不换掉那壁纸的话我就走"
"Either that wallpaper goes, or I do,"
然后死去了
and then died.
或者汉弗莱·博加特
Or Humphrey Bogart,
他的遗言是
whose final words were:
"我就不该把苏格兰威士忌换成马蒂尼酒"
"I never should've switched from scotch to martinis."
詹姆斯·迪恩则说
James Dean said,
"他们得看看我们"
"They've gotta see us"...
就在他驾驶着保时捷撞上另一辆车之前
Just before slamming his Porsche into another car.
州警
我最喜欢的临终遗言
My favorite last words ever,
是法国诗人弗朗索瓦·拉伯雷的
the French poet Francois Rabelais,
他说" 我去寻找一个可能的伟大"
who said, "I go to seek a Great Perhaps,"
因为这也是我所追寻的
because that's what I was after too.
但是我希望我能在我死前找到
Except I wanted to find my Great Perhaps
我可能的伟大
before I died.
现在还不到五点
It's not even 5:00.
你的同学肯定回来的
I'm sure your classmates will show.
现在的人都会迟到一些
They're just running fashionably late.
我这些年来一直没告诉你们
I've been keeping my popularity a secret
我其实很受欢迎
all these years.
夫妻最害怕的时刻
Couples Fear Factor.
你没事的
You're okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
所以你才想离开吗
Is this why you wanna leave?
不 亲爱的 是因为我
No, honey, it's because of me.
迈尔斯在卡尔弗溪已经听惯了
Miles has heard all the stories about his father being
他父亲的传奇
quite the legend at Culver Creek--
其实不算是
Well, not--not exactly.
我梦想要去
I mean, there are lots of other places
很多地方 但是你们肯定都会拒绝的
I could dream of going, but you would have said no.
但你为什么非要现在去呢
But why do you have to go now?
上大学时去才刚好
That's what college is for.
我和你说了原因
I've told you why.
因为某个法国诗人的遗言吗
'Cause of some French poet's last words,
"可能的伟大"
"The Great Perhaps"?
这到底是什么意思
What does that even mean?
这也是我需要知道的
That's what I need to find out.
再见 葡萄干
See ya, Raisin.
要是他问起来就说我去上学了
If he asks, I left for school.
你是我的证人
You are my witness.
很高兴你选择来乔治亚州
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska!
我还以为你妈妈不会走了呢
I thought my mom would never leave.
一直和你哭哭抱抱
So much crying, hugging, and carrying on.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
所以自己开车来了
That's why I drive myself,
摆脱掉那些哭哭和抱抱
to get all the hugs and tears out of the way.
跟我路上聊吗
Do you wanna catch up on the road?
库萨的收银员20分钟后换班
Coosa's cashiers have a shift change in 20,
相信我 格斯做收银员是最好的
and trust me, we want Gus manning that register.
我总不能让保罗一个人帮我搬东西吧
I can't just let Paul move me in on his own.
你当然可以 保罗
Sure you can, Paul.
你不会介意
You don't mind finishing up
在我和你美丽的女朋友去买♥♥东西时
while your lovely girlfriend and I go pick up
帮我搬好东西吧
some sundry items.
只要她保证等一下好好补偿我
Only if she promises to make it up to me later.
搞什么 保罗
What the fuck, Paul?
她不该用她的身体来换取
She should not have to leverage her body
你做一个好男友
so you'll be a good boyfriend.
正是因为这种性别歧视的鬼话
That kind of sexist bullshit is why we need to
才说明我们该废除父权制
dismantle the patriarchy.
上帝啊 阿♥拉♥斯加 我都答应了
Jesus, Alaska, I said yes.
这和你说的话无关 保罗
It's not just your words, Paul.
重点是你心里和脑子里深刻的概念
It's what's in your mind and your heart.
趁我们走了 好好思考一下
You think about that while we're gone.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你的达芬奇惊喜
It's your Da Vinci surprise.
我当初在那里上学的时候
So you know when I was there,
还不是男女合校
we weren't co-ed.
你现在会和女孩子们一起上学了
You're gonna have girls there now.
你知道性病是什么吗
You know what STDs are?
意思是性传播疾病
It stands for sexually transmitted diseases,
就像淋病或者
like gonorrhea or...
衣原体病
Chlamydia...
疱疹
Herpes...
疣
Warts...
和手指上的疣不一样
It's not just like your finger wart,
是长在其他地方的
but other places.
最好的保护措施是
Really the best protection is
管住你自己的下半身 儿子
just keep your pecker in your pants, son.
没错
That's right.
今晚你能不能把寝室留给我
Are you cool if I have the room to myself
几个小时
for a couple hours tonight?
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
我和保罗都认为
Paul and I agreed
如果我们整个暑假都分隔两地
if we stayed together long distance all summer,
那第一晚重逢的时候就要
then the first night back we would have...
做♥爱♥
the sex.
如果你不想的话可以不用那么做
You don't have to if you don't want to.
我想
I want to.
他们长大得太快了 你来吗
They grow up so fast. You coming?
我胆子小
I'm too chickenshit.
这上面说你28岁了
This says you're 28.
我也不敢相信 时间真快啊
I can't believe it either. Time, right?
伟大的西奥多·盖泽尔曾经说过
I believe it was the great Theodor Geisel who said,
"怎么这么快就这么完了
"How did it get so late so soon?
"下午过后便是晚上
"It's night before it's afternoon.
"12月过后就是6月
"December's here before it's June.
天啊 时间真是飞逝"
My goodness, how the time has flown."
你可能知道他另一个名字 苏斯博士
You might know him as Dr. Seuss.
生命流逝得太快了
Life goes fast.
我觉得我好像似乎还在上高中
Ask me, it feels like I was just in high school.
因为你的确就是在上高中吗
'Cause you are in high school?
我也想
I wish.
我的青少年时期要是能有库萨酒水店的
My adolescence would have no doubt been greatly enhanced
草莓山玫瑰酒麻醉
by the anesthetizing effects of
肯定会好很多
Coosa Liquors' Strawberry Hill rosé.
你听上去不像是个高中生
You don't sound like you're in high school.
格斯 我就是这个意思
And that, Gus, is the whole point.
没错
This is right.
不 我们没走错 快到了
No, we're right. Almost there.
只剩下一段路了
Only time for one more chapter.
简直就像是回到了从前
Looks just like it did the day I left.
很美
It is beautiful.
你还要习惯没有空调
And you get used to no AC.
等等 没有空调吗
Wait, there's no air conditioning?
现在改变主意还不迟
It's not too late to change your mind.
我们给你买♥♥了风扇
We got you a fan.
汗水才能铸造品格 孩子
Sweat builds character, boy.
看啊
Oh, check it out.
钟楼 那就是我们偷的钟
The bell tower. That's the bell we stole.
我们六个人好不容易才解下那玩意
It took six of us to get that sucker down
然后埋到了墓园里
before we buried it in the cemetery.
但这还是卡尔弗有史以来最棒的恶作剧
Still the greatest prank in Culver history.
交给我吧 妈妈
Oh, hey. I've got that, Mom.
至少让我帮你叠裤子吧
At least let me fold your pants.
不用了 没事
No, I'm good.
别忘了每周日打电♥话♥回来
And don't forget to call every Sunday.
我没有手♥机♥
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表