剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
每一道指纹都在留下你的印记
Each fingerprint is a way of leaving your impression,
让逝去的人知道 她对你来说很重要
showing the deceased that she mattered to you.
-我爱你 -我知道你爱过
- I love you. - I know you did.
不要用过去时
No, not past tense.
我爱你
I love you.
很抱歉让你走了
And I'm so sorry for letting you go.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
她只是想要伸出手来
She was just trying to reach out.
真希望那时我能明白
Only wish I could have understood.
你知道吗 阿♥拉♥斯加是我来到学校后
You know Alaska was the first girl I kissed
亲过的第一个女孩
when I got to school?
当我这么说时 她说她"深表遗憾"
When I stated so much, she "profoundly regretted" it.
如果你这么想
You know, if you think about it,
这都是他的错
it's all his fault.
酒吧
她爸爸吗
Her dad?
这和他有什么关系
What does any of this have to do with him?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
所有这一切
The whole goddamn thing.
都是因为他把她妈妈的死怪到她头上
He blamed her mom dying on her.
他就是她回不了家的原因
He's the reason she couldn't go home.
看看这个一副悲伤模样的死胖子
Look at that sad fat fuck.
在那里喝得烂醉
Over there getting drunk like a piece of shit.
你知道还有谁喝成这样吗
You know who else was a drunk piece of shit?
我爸爸
My dad.
所以我很擅长鉴别这种人
So I'm kind of an expert on the subject.
你小点声 可能会被他听到的
Maybe keep your voice down just 'cause he's probably--
所有这些都是从她告密开始的
You know, this all started because she ratted,
她告密是因为她没法回家
but she only ratted because she couldn't go home.
她这辈子就因为告密毁掉了
Her Life's Library got destroyed because she ratted.
一切今年发生的坏事
Everything bad that's happened this year
都是因为她爸爸是个混♥蛋♥
is because her dad is an asshole.
上校
Colonel.
你毁了她
You broke her.
是你毁了她
You broke her!
如果你一直陪着她
If you were ever there for her,
这一切都不会发生了
none of this would have happened!
她不会这么悲伤
She wouldn't have been so sad.
不会喝这么多酒
She wouldn't have drank so much.
她会有一辆带安全气囊的车
She would have had a car with fucking airbags!
-我会... -死的应该是你
- I'll do the-- - It should have been you!
不应该是她
It shouldn't have been her.
应该是你才对
It should have been fucking you!
把你们的手给我拿开
Get your goddamn hands off me!
如果你们要抓人
If you wanna grab somebody,
应该把这个醉酒的死胖子抓起来
grab this drunk fuck!
你到底在干什么
What on earth are you doing,
攻击一个刚刚失去孩子的父亲吗
assaulting a man that just lost his child?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-他说得对 -不是这样的 先生
- He's right. - No, sir!
他太难过了
He's upset.
我们应该留意着他的状态的
He should not be paid attention to.
我很早以前就失去她了
I lost her a long time ago.
我的所作所为 我说过的话
What I did, the things I said...
我不配拥有她
I didn't deserve her.
现在她走了
And now she's gone.
我再也没有纠正自己的机会了
And I could never make it right.
对不起 宝贝
I'm so sorry, baby.
亲爱的主啊 请赐我们怜悯
Blessed Lord, have mercy.
美国退伍军人协会
我刚才的表现可不太好
Not my proudest moment.
是啊
Yeah.
今天以后估计没什么人会请你参加葬礼了
Don't expect to get invited to too many funerals after today.
我接受
I'll take it.
帕吉 你现在是个合格的烟民了吗
So, Pudge, you a certified smoker now, huh?
阿♥拉♥斯加会这样做的
It's what Alaska would've been doing.
她也会讨厌这个葬礼的
She also would've hated this funeral.
我们都同意这一点
That we can all agree on.
几位
Hey, fellas.
你们还好吗
How you holding up?
糟透了
Shitty as hell.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
作为与阿♥拉♥斯加交往时间最长
As Alaska's longest-lasting
感情最深的人
and emotionally-healthiest relationship,
你一定也很难过吧
this must be hard for you too.
说实话 我没想到会这么痛苦
Didn't know it was possible to feel this terrible, to be honest.
我感觉很有负罪感
I just feel so guilty, just...
就好像我应该知道些什么
like I should've known something,
或应该做些什么一样
or done something.
我知道那种感受
I know the feeling.
这些都太没道理了
None of it makes any sense.
一个这么年轻 这么有活力的人
You know, how could someone so young,
怎么会这样死去了呢
so alive, be dead?
所以我们责怪自己 以为自己可以掌控局面
So we blame ourselves, thinking we have some control,
可以改变事情的结果
that we could've created a different outcome,
我们没想到世界这么混♥蛋♥ 这么没道理
that the world isn't a completely fucked-up, random place
一个女孩会毫无来由地死去
where a girl dies for no reason.
我是菲奥娜
I'm Fiona.
我和杰克一起上学的
I go to school with Jake.
我只见过阿♥拉♥斯加一次
I only met Alaska once,
但她给我留下了很深的印象
but she made quite an impression.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
你很聪明
You are clearly very wise,
但这件事一定是有原因的
but there has to be a reason--
就算她的死没有原因
if not for why she died,
至少她为什么要上车
at least for why she got into that car,
那晚谁给她打了电♥话♥ 总会有个解释
or who the hell called her on the phone that night.
那通电♥话♥是从公用电♥话♥打来的吗
You mean on the payphone?
没错
Yeah.
那是我
That was me.
那通电♥话♥是杰克打来的
Jake was the phone call.
她接了那通电♥话♥后 态度就全变了
After that phone call, everything changed.
你说了什么
What did you say?
显然是些不该说的话
Apparently, the wrong thing.
你好
Hello?
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska?
你真的接电♥话♥了 太好了
Amazed you actually answered.
很高兴听见你的声音
It's good to hear your voice.
我想你
I miss you.
杰克 我也想你
Yeah, Jake, I miss you too,
但现在有些晚了
but it's kinda late.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
而且我知道我们现在没有在一起
And I know we're not exactly together right now,
虽然我不太明白这是为什么
even though I'm not sure why, I...
我今天一整天都在想你
I'll never let this day go by without thinking of you.
我希望即使我们变老了
Hopefully, we get to talk on this date
也依然能说起这一天
even when we're old and--
等等 "这一天" 你是指什么日子
Wait, what do you mean, "this date"? What day is it?
今天是我们的纪念日啊
It's our anniversary.
两年前的今天 我们相遇了
It's been two years since the day we met.
不
N...
不会的
No...
不可能
It can't be.
你不必为此难过
It's nothing to get upset about.
就算我记得而你忘了 这也没什么
It's cool if I remembered and you didn't.
是我太傻了
I'm kind of a dork like that.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska?
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska?
你还在吗
You still there?
接下来我知道的事就是
Next thing I knew,
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表