剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
Good, because I sadly have no cash to contribute.
不过我可以提供我无懈可击的时尚感
Though I can offer my impeccable fashion sense.
什么意思
Meaning?
你买♥♥不起男人衣装的衣服了
You can't afford Men's Wearhouse anymore,
但是你买♥♥得起佩勒姆旧货店的东西
but you can afford the Pelham thrift shop.
我还是那儿的荣誉会员 我可以帮你买♥♥点东西
Of which I am a loyal customer. I can help you get something.
你甚至都不想我去
You don't even want me to go.
但我喜欢二手货店大扫荡
But I love a good thrift shop excursion.
上校 没事的
Colonel, it's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
It's all gonna work out.
朗维尔和凯文最烂了
Longwell and Kevin are the worst.
真希望他们喝蛋白奶昔呛死
I wish they'd just choke on their stupid protein shakes.
铎美 你真是个天才
Takumi, you are a goddamn genius.
毋庸置疑 但你为什么这么说
No argument here, but why?
希望你的下水道没问题
Oof, sure hope your plumbing starts working again.
嗯
Yeah.
该死 对不起
Shit. Ah, shit. I'm sorry.
干杯
Cheers.
-敬完美的一晚 -还有蛋白质
- To a good night. - And protein.
我饿死了
Oh, I'm starving.
最后一次恢复理智的机会
Last chance to come to your senses.
我们聊过这个了
We've been through this.
我知道
I know.
我只是不想你受伤
I'm just trying to stop you from getting hurt.
这是为了萨拉
It's about Sara.
她反抗自己的部族和我约会
You don't give her enough credit
你还不对她有所改观
for going against her tribe to date me.
首先 你愿意跟她约会
First of all, she's lucky as hell
已经是她撞大运了
you're willing to date her.
说实话 奇普 她恨你还差不多
And honestly, Chip, she kinda hates you.
没错
She does.
但是她也爱我
But she also kinda loves me.
我要让她知道我和周中勇士一样好
And I'm gonna show her I'm just as good as any Weekday Warrior.
你能明白吗
Can't you understand that?
我不能
I can't.
但是我还是爱你
But I do love you all the same,
你穿着这套看上去好极了 朋友
and you do look damn fine in that suit, my friend.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
回学校见
See you back at school.
你们俩看上去很自在啊
Don't you two look cozy in there.
好了 谁想再来点乐子
All right, who's up for some fun?
奇普
Chip.
你来了
You made it.
萨拉看到你来了看定会很高兴
Sara will be so pleased you're here.
当然了 我要说
Absolutely, and let me just say
这地方真的很宏伟
this place is truly majestic.
酒保告诉我冰茶里的冰块
The bartender told me that the ice cubes in the iced tea
都是用冰茶做的
are also made of iced tea.
为了至纯的口感
Makes for a very concentrated brew.
你能来真是太好了
Well, we appreciate you being here.
如果你需要我 我就在12号♥桌
Well, if you need me, I'll be at table 12.
普雷斯顿 这是个好主意
See, Preston, it was a good idea.
一切一定要非常完美
Everything's gonna be just fine.
女士们
Hi, ladies.
告诉我我没迟到吧
Tell me I'm not late.
爸爸绝对不会原谅我的
Father would never forgive me,
毕竟今天的重点其实是我们的爸爸
and after all, you know, today is more about our daddies
而不是我们这些姑娘
than us girls.
你们好
Toodles.
霍莉 你有没有看到我的唇膏
Hey, Holly, have you seen my lip gloss?
你还好吧
You okay?
我觉得不大好
I don't think so.
我就像一只猫咪
I'm like a motherfucking cat.
我感觉真的很糟糕
HOLLY: I'm really not feeling well, okay?
但是 霍莉 那你可能会错过开场
But Holly, dear, you may miss being presented.
我知道 妈妈 但我现在别无选择
I heard you, Mother, but I do not have a choice at the moment.
我现在可不需要护花使者
And I don't need an escort for this.
走吧
Go.
我和你说了今天不要吃东西
I told you not to eat anything today.
那条裙子可不是给胖子穿的
That dress isn't built for bloat.
我没有吃 我只喝了一口凯文的蛋白奶昔
I didn't, just one of Kevin's protein shakes.
出去 这是紧急事态
Now get out. It's an emergency.
差点被发现
That was close.
说明那东西生效真快
Which means that stuff is fast-acting.
我们也是
So are we.
真美
Beautiful.
虽然我参加过很多次
As many as these fancy dinners
盛大的晚宴 我总会忘记
as I attend, I always forget.
左侧的面包盘是我的还是你的
Is the bread plate to my left or yours?
你为什么坐在孩童桌
Why are you sitting at the kids' table?
你不是小孩
You're not a kid.
先生 你很失礼
And you, sir, are very rude.
因此 我要吃掉你和我的面包
And for that, I will be eating my roll and yours.
那是我的
That was mine.
他们刚交了贾斯汀
They just called Justin.
你下一个
You're up next.
我感觉不大好
I am not feeling well.
不是只有你有这种感觉
You're not the only one.
哥们 拜托
Dude, come on.
其实 那是我的声音
Actually, that was me.
我不能出去
I ain't going out there.
我奶奶也在这里
My grandma's here.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
要来了 不
It's happening. Oh, no!
什么
What?
该死 不
Oh, shit! No!
保鲜膜
Plastic?
我们出不去了
So, we lost our exit.
霍莉还蹲在里面
Holly's still in there,
而且场面不大好看
and it's not a pretty situation.
该死 我们得想别的办法出去
Shit. We have to find another way out.
这边
This way.
琳赛·布莱恩 由哈拿·沙利文
Lindsay Bryan, who is escorted by
护送
Hanna Sullivan.
没有回头路了
There's no backtracking now.
我们的出口都被堵住了
All our exits have been compromised.
佩吉·多诺万
Peggy Donovan...
唯一的出路
The only way out is through
是野兽的大口
the belly of the beast.
我们卡在这里了
So we're stuck here.
这位是萨拉·班克海德·哈伯特
Presenting Sara Bankhead Harbert.
由朗维尔·切斯护送
To be escorted by Longwell Chase.
她看上去很棒吧
Doesn't she look lovely?
我们需要她的护花使者 朗维尔·切斯
We just need her escort, Longwell Chase.
-男孩子们在哪里 -这可是头一回
- Where are the boys? - This is unusual.
找到他们
Find them.
天啊 进到我鞋子里了
oh, my god, it's in my shoes!
上校死定了
Colonel's fucking dead!
我们需要护花使者来护送她
We need an escort for the escort.
显然 今天朗维尔没有办法
Well, apparently, Longwell is no longer able
来履行他的职责了
to fulfill his duties today.
有没有自告奋勇愿意解围的绅士
Perhaps we have a volunteer who would like to step in.
谢谢你 孩子 但是交给我吧
Thank you, son, but I got it from here.
先生 恕我直言
Sir, with all due respect,
让她的男友来护送她
doesn't it make the most sense for her boyfriend
不是最合理吗
to be her escort?
奇普 你想来 我们就给了你一个位置
Chip, you wanted to be here, we bought you a seat.
你坐好就行
You should take it.
我想来是因为我是她的男友
I wanted to be here because I'm her boyfriend,
这让我比那个人♥渣♥
and that makes me more qualified
朗维尔·切斯更加有资格
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表