剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
We can't wait to see you, sweetie.
我已经开始做蔓越莓酱了
I've already started making the cranberry sauce.
希望你能用金葡萄干做
I hope you're making it with those golden raisins.
给我的金色男孩
For my golden boy.
我们的儿子要回家了
Our son is coming home.
马上就能见面了 伙计
We'll see you soon, bud.
对不起 如果我刚刚的语气不兴奋
Sorry, if I didn't sound excited enough.
我等不及品尝蔓越莓酱了
I--I can't wait for the cranberry sauce.
我讨厌那玩意
Ugh. I hate that shit.
那是什么 是一种水果吗
What the hell is it? Is it a fruit?
还是果冻
Is it Jell-O?
对不起 你不是我妈妈
Sorry. You're not my mom.
是迈尔斯吗
Is this Miles?
是我 杰克
It's me, Jake.
杰克 阿♥拉♥斯加的杰克吗
Jake, as in Alaska's Jake?
我不知道我现在还算不算了
Yeah, I'm not sure that's the case anymore.
我已经不确定了
I'm not sure about much, man,
但我已经给这个付费电♥话♥打了40次
other than I've called this payphone, like, 40 times,
她还没有给我回电
and she still hasn't called me back.
你们吵架了吗
Did you get into a fight?
原本看起来都很好
It seemed like everything was great.
嗯 直到我和她告别后
Yeah, 'cause it was until she ran out on me
她就再也没理我
when I was saying good-bye.
我后来就没有她的消息了
And I haven't heard from her since.
她根本不理我了
She's totally blowing me off,
我觉得我们没戏了 哥们
and I feel like we're done, dude.
我完全想不出为什么
Can't think of a single reason why.
完全想不起来
Yeah, nothing comes to mind.
迈尔斯 怎么了
Miles, what's wrong?
我刚和你通过电♥话♥
I just spoke to you.
然后我能横遭什么
What terrible catastrophe could have befallen me
飞来横祸
since then?
其实的确出了一些事
Um, actually, something has come up.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
读些冯内古特
Just cozying up with some Vonnegut
因为接下来这周里
since he'll be my only companion
只有他陪我
this coming week.
等你回来后我会告诉你所有情节
I'll tell you all about it when you get back.
或者 我们可以一起看
Or we could read it together.
我会留下来
I'm staying.
留在学校里
Staying here at school,
集中注意力 能让我
remaining focused, gives me the opportunity
提升学习成绩
to catch up on my studies.
而且平和安静的学习环境
Plus, the peace and quiet is
很有益身心
gonna be very restorative.
奥兰多这个城市太忙碌了
Orlando really is a city on the go.
这种快节奏的生活非常疲惫
That fast-paced lifestyle can be very depleting.
我知道你们怎么想的
I know what you're thinking,
但那不是因为我想和她亲热
but it's not 'cause I wanna make out with her.
等等
Hold up.
我刚刚一直在我脑子里
I've been doing a little back of the napkin calculations
做纸巾算术 我终于能决定
in my head, and I've been able to determine
你满嘴胡话
that you're full of shit.
铎美 我妈妈来了
Yo, Takumi! My mom's here.
最后一次免费搭车去机场的机会
Last chance to get a free ride to the airport.
那是你妈妈吗 我很愿意认识她
Oh, that's your mom? I'd love to meet her.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie!
你好吗
How you doing?
帕吉 我给你48小时
Pudge, I'm giving you 48 hours
趁阿♥拉♥斯加还没有让你心碎 或者杰克把你揍扁
before Alaska breaks your heart or Jake breaks your face,
我们只能把你拼回去
and we will not help you pick up the pieces.
其实 阿♥拉♥斯加和杰克
Oh, actually, um, Alaska and Jake are
算是分手了
kind of on the outs.
比我想象的更糟
It's even worse than I thought.
祝你幸福
My condolences.
老鹰放假了
The Eagle's on vacation,
但是我们也不能放松
but we take no chances.
挖
Dig.
-挖 -挖
- Dig? - Dig.
我们要做蜡烛吗
So, we're making candles?
看来我名声在外
My reputation precedes me.
这么好的天气 你却在睡觉
Hell of a day for you to decide to sleep in.
我们已经落后进度了
We're already behind schedule.
也许下次别让我喝这么多
Maybe next time don't have me consume
便宜的酒
large quantities of cheap wine.
你也许就喝了一杯 而且这不便宜
You had maybe one glass, and it's not cheap.
这酒的味道尝起来还很昂贵
Given how it tastes, it's actually overpriced.
等等 落后什么进度
Wait, behind schedule for what?
我一直认为学校下的小溪
I've long believed that the creek
能通往安妮小姐的餐厅
that runs behind the school is connected to Miss Anne's Diner.
你想验证一下吗
Don't you wanna test out the theory?
走吧 穿上你的鞋子
Come on. Put your shoes on!
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
"天地伊始 上帝创造了世界
"In the beginning, God created the earth...
他觉得自己孤独一人
"And he looked upon it in His cosmic loneliness.
于是上帝说 '我们用泥土创造生灵
"And God said, 'Let us make living creatures out of mud,
让泥土见证我们所做的事'
"'so the mud can see what We have done.'
上帝创造了会动会跑的一切
"And God created every living creature that now moveth,
其中一个就是人
"and one was man.
只有人型的泥土能说话
"Mud as man alone could speak.
上帝附身 看到人坐了起来
"God leaned close to mud as man sat up,
看向四周 说道"
looked around and spoke."
我就说吧
Told you. yay.
"人眨了眨眼睛
"Man blinked.
礼貌地问道'这一切是为了什么呢'
"'What is the purpose of all this?' he asked politely.
上帝反问道'什么都必须有目的吗'
"'Everything must have a purpose?' asked God.
营地
钓鱼 划船
安妮小姐餐厅
"人说'当然了'
"'Certainly,' said man.
上帝说 '那这个问题
"'Then I leave it to you
就交给你来思考吧'
"'To think of one for all this,' said God.
然后他便离开了"
And He went away."
爱死冯内古特了
Fucking love Vonnegut.
你为什么不回家度假呢
Why don't you go home for vacations?
因为我讨厌鬼 我们家全是鬼
Because I hate ghosts and home is full of 'em.
我只想过我们顺着溪流能划下来
I had a theory the creek would get us down.
但我从来想过要怎么顺着溪流回去
I just never thought how it would get us back.
我有一个问题想问你 帕吉
I have a question for you, Pudge.
我可以给你一个答案 阿♥拉♥斯加
I have an answer for you, Alaska.
你最喜欢奥登的哪句话
What's your favorite line from Auden?
我收回 我没法给你答案
Retraction. I don't have an answer for you.
从来没听说过奥登 更别说读他的文章了
Never heard of Auden, much less read him.
你为什么认为这是个男人
Why'd you just assume he's a man?
你为什么没听说过他
And how have you never heard of him?
你这个可怜的小文盲
You poor, illiterate boy.
那奥登的确是男人了
So, Auden is a man.
"你要用你腐坏的心去爱你身边
"You shall love your crooked neighbor
腐坏的邻居"
with your crooked heart."
这是我最喜欢的
That's my favorite.
很不错
It's pretty good.
很不错
Pretty good?
当然了 牛肉杂炖也很不错
Sure, and bufriedos are pretty good,
太阳也很热 这独木船也很重
and the sun is pretty hot, and this canoe is pretty heavy.
天啊 帕吉 这句话里包含了多少爱和破碎
God, Pudge, it says so much about love and brokenness.
简直是完美的 天 你真是没救了
It's...it's perfect. God, you're hopeless.
你想去搜刮黄♥片♥吗
You wanna go porn hunting?
什么
What?
你只有知道你的邻居
You can't love your neighbors
有多么腐坏 才会爱上他们
until you know how crooked their hearts are.
你不喜欢黄♥片♥吗 走了
You don't like porn? Come on.
找到了
Found it.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表