剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
我在看《两次世界大战之间的法国》
I was just sitting in France Between the Wars
有人来告诉我 报纸上说阿♥拉♥斯加去世了
and someone tells me based on the paper that Alaska died.
就这样吗 你在电♥话♥里就说了这个
That's it? That was the whole call?
你们的纪念日这么重要吗
Wait, what's so bad about your anniversary...
-或是忘记它很严重 -能让她瞬间发疯
- Or forgetting it. - That would just make her flip out?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
她挂了电♥话♥就上车了
She got off the phone with you and got in your car.
-我知道 -为什么 杰克
- I understand. - Why, Jake?
他把所有知道的都告诉你了
He's told you all that he knows.
-你对她说了什么 -到此为止吧
- What else did you say to her? - That's it.
-为什么她开车走了 -他不知道 帕吉
- Why did she get in the car? - He doesn't know, Pudge.
我也希望自己能回答你
I wish I did.
很抱歉
Sorry, man.
也许答案一直显而易见
Maybe it's right in front of our faces.
她因为错过了和杰克的纪念日而难过
She was upset about missing the anniversary with Jake.
因为放了他鸽子而产生了负罪感
She felt guilt about blowing him off.
那一刻 她明白了杰克对她来说有多重要
In that moment, she realized how much Jake meant to her,
她对他有多差劲
and how badly she had treated him,
她想亲自去道歉
and wanted to apologize in person.
她开车是想去和他复合
She was driving up to see him to make up,
想和他重归于好
to get back together.
听起来太简单了 但非常说得通
It sounds obvious, but it makes the most sense.
什么 才没有
What? No.
这一点也说不通
That doesn't make any sense at all.
她亲我的时候没有想起杰克
She wasn't thinking about Jake while she was kissing me.
阿♥拉♥斯加不可能想和他复合的
There's no way Alaska wanted to get back with him.
帕吉 在那通电♥话♥之后
Look, Pudge, after the call,
她没有回到你的房♥间和你亲热
she didn't march back to your room to snuggle.
她变得很难过 直接上车开走了
She got super upset and got in her car and drove away,
很有可能去了杰克那里
possibly to where Jake was.
这个假设从已知的信息开始
The whole point of this exercise is to start with the known,
用合理的推测填补了未知的部分
and fill in the unknown with the likely scenarios,
只是没有迎合你的幻想
not pander to your fantasy
你认为阿♥拉♥斯加疯狂地爱着你
that Alaska was madly in love with you.
你真是个糟糕的侧写师
You'd be a terrible profiler.
总觉得这事和你有关
You're making it all about you.
没错 因为这件事本来就和我有关
Yeah, because it is all about me.
我是她最后亲吻过的人
I was the last person that she kissed.
她对我说了"未完待续"
She said, "to be continued" to me,
这是她在铃♥声♥响起前说过的最后一句话
which is the last thing that she said before the phone rang.
你没有那么特殊 帕吉
You're not special, Pudge.
她亲你只是因为她喝醉了
Just because she got drunk
或是你们正好在一起玩之类的原因
and you guys hooked up, or whatever,
不代表她对你来说
doesn't mean that she meant more to you
就比对我们来说更重要
than she did to any of us.
我们都很想念她
We all miss her.
我知道
I know that.
铎美无意中听到了老鹰和阿♥拉♥斯加的爸爸谈话
So Takumi overheard the Eagle talking to Alaska's dad.
他明天过来收拾她的房♥间
He's coming in the next day or so to clean out her room,
如果那里有我们的东西
so if you got anything that's ours,
或有任何我们不想让他找到的违♥禁♥品♥
or any contraband we don't want him to find,
我们应该现在处理掉
we should take care of that.
真不想做这件事
This is unbearable.
我明白
I know.
但我们不得不做
But we have to.
我做不到
I can't.
不要让我一个人做这件事 帕吉
Don't make me do this alone, Pudge.
迈尔斯 很高兴听到你的声音
Miles, it's so good to hear your voice.
学校给我们发了邮件 儿子
School sent us an email, son.
我们知道有一位学生去世了
We know a student died.
她的父母真可怜
Poor parents.
她只有父亲
Parent.
去世的那个女生 你认识吗
The girl that died-- did--did you know her?
认识
Yeah.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
一位很亲密的朋友
She was my really good friend.
是她 对吧
It was her, wasn't it?
和你一起过感恩节的那个女生
The girl you stayed with over Thanksgiving.
是的
Yeah.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska...
这是她的名字
w-was her name.
这实在太让人震惊了
That just sounds like a real shock, son.
你一定很难过吧
I know it's just awful.
无论你需要什么
Whatever you need,
我们都是你最坚强的后盾
we're here for you, you know that.
我明白
I know.
这样就够了
But this is enough.
我只需要你们接电♥话♥
I just needed you to pick up,
回答我
needed you to answer, and...
你们已经这样做了
and you did.
看看
Well, well.
看看是谁出现了
Look who decided to show up.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
她一瓶酒都没留下
Well, she sure didn't leave any booze,
但她留下了写过的每一篇文章
but, you know, she kept every paper she ever wrote.
不过她写过的文章并不多
She didn't have much, but,
每一样物品都很珍贵
you know, it's like every object is precious.
它们都应该被好好对待
Thus, they should be treated as such.
这些是她还没来得及读的书
All these books she'll never read.
是在旧物市场买♥♥的
Bought at garage sales.
现在大概命中注定要属于别人了
And now probably destined for another one.
尘归尘 土归土
Ashes to ashes.
旧物市场来的 再回到旧物市场去
Garage sale to garage sale.
我们不能卖♥♥掉它们
We can't sell them.
不能这么做
That seems wrong.
这些书被水泡坏了
Well, the ones that are too water damaged,
我们把它埋葬了吧
we'll bury in a literary grave.
再说吧 不过你说得对
Tbd. But you're right.
你知道吗 约翰·济慈的遗嘱
You know, John Keats' entire will
英国浪漫派诗人 英年早逝
是一句五步抑扬格
was written in one line of iambic pentameter.
一种英文诗歌♥和剧作中常用的格律
"把我柜子里的书分给我的朋友们"
"My chest of books divide among my friends."
她也会想把这些书都分给朋友们的
She'd want these divided among her friends.
你看到《迷宫中的将军》了吗
Have you seen The General in His Labyrinth?
加西亚·马尔克斯所作小说
我知道它被水淹了
I know it got flooded.
所有的书页都毁掉了
I'm sure the pages are all messed up.
我想要那一本
I want that one.
给你
Here it is.
你并不想读这本书 对吧
You're not thinking about reading it, are you?
这不是本传记
It's not a biography.
这是本历史小说
Historical fiction.
我批准了
I'll allow it.
"因为他悚然清醒地认识到
"He was shaken by the overwhelming revelation
他那逆境与梦想之间的疯狂追逐
that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams
译文引自南海出版社2014年版《迷宫中的将军》 王永年译
这时已经到达终点
was at that moment reaching the finish line.
'妈的' 他叹息说
'Damn it,' he sighed.
'我怎么才能走出这迷宫'"
'How will I ever get out of this labyrinth?'"
上校 看这里
Colonel, come look at this.
你直接跳到了最后吗
You skipped to the end?
你每本书都是这样读的吗
You do that with every book you read?
走出迷宫的办法
The way out of the labyrinth.
"直接而迅速"
"Straight and fast."
天啊 帕吉
Holy shit, Pudge.
想想老鹰说的事故现场
Think about what the Eagle told you how it happened.
卡车抛锚了
The truck that was broke down,
警♥察♥的车在现场 她直接撞上去了
the police car on the scene, which she hit without swerving.
他们说了酒驾是事故发生的原因
They said it was the booze that caused the accident.
我想还有一种可能性我们没有考虑到
I guess there's one possibility that we haven't considered.
如果那不是一场事故呢
What if it wasn't an accident?
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表