剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
库索酒行
没错
It turns out she was.
免费的巧克力蛋糕
Free Ding Dong.
网站里说自杀往往是
The web says that suicides usually involve
深思熟虑进行计划的
carefully thought out plans,
但是报告中体现的是
but nothing in that report
她好像没什么考虑的时间
makes it seem like she thought this out.
她车里有大学手册
Her car had college brochures,
她还计划着未来
and she was clearly planning for the future.
好吧 那她就不是自杀
Okay, fine. It wasn't suicide.
但也不像是意外啊
But it doesn't make sense as an accident either.
我们可真有进展啊
We're really making progress.
我们还有一个办法
We have one move left.
唯一能理解阿♥拉♥斯加那晚在想什么的办法
The only way to get into Alaska's head that night
就是和她变得一样醉
is to get as drunk as she was.
老鹰还在家里留着一个酒精测试仪
The Eagle keeps a breathalyzer in his house,
我们需要它
and we need it.
小伙子 你们能来真是让我惊喜啊
Gentlemen, this is a pleasant surprise.
原来你的上嘴唇长这样
So is the sight of your upper lip.
你们要不要吃点火腿芝士吐司
Can I get you boys a couple of croque monsieurs?
我正好在做早饭
I just happened to be cooking up a petit déjeuner,
-如果你们想吃的话 -不用了 老师
- if you are interested. - No thank you, sir.
我们刚吃过饭
We--we just ate.
你们来老鹰的巢穴有什么事吗
So, what brings you to the Eagle's Nest?
没错 我知道你们叫我老鹰 挺好的
Yes, I know what you call me. It's charming.
它们是很威严的鸟
They are a majestic bird, sir.
而且很爱国
And patriotic.
我们之前讨论过
But anyway, we've been talking,
觉得如果举办一些官方的活动
and we think it would be nice
来纪念阿♥拉♥斯加 会很好
to do something official to memorialize Alaska.
你可能刚才没听到我们说的话
Perhaps you didn't hear us.
我们已经吃过饭了
We already ate.
我知道 我家里还有别人
Yes, I have company.
它们看起来非常棒
Those look fantastic.
-奥麦利老师 -谢谢
- Madame O'Malley! - Thank you.
我的老天啊
Mon Dieu!
我不知道你和老...
I had no idea you and the Eag--
和斯塔恩斯老师在一起呢
Mr. Starnes-- were spending time together.
法国人以成熟老练闻名
You know, the French are known for their sophistication.
我们听说他们对美食非常挑剔
Yep, they are very sophisticated with their taste, I've heard.
我其实来自阿尔伯克基 不过...
Well, I'm from Albuquerque, originally, but--
美国新墨西哥州的城市
-很不错的地方啊 -谢谢 奇普
- Great place. - Merci, Chip.
-我要去批改作业了 -来吧
- Gonna go grade some papers. - Come on!
批改作业可以等
Grading papers can wait.
但新鲜出炉的美味鸡蛋三明治可不等人
Plus, you have a delicious egg sando coming fresh off the stove.
我很想你知道关于你们两个的所有事
And I need to know all the deets about you two.
斯塔恩斯老师 你真是个狡猾的坏蛋...
Mr. Starnes, you sly devil...
注意你的言辞 奇普
Watch your step, Chip.
那些奶酪非常棒
That is some high-end fromage.
我们真的不应该打扰你们
Really should not be interrupting
-吃早餐 -为什么不呢 迈尔斯
- this, petit déjeuner. - Why can't, Miles.
有意思 不过这我可承受不起
Interesting. I can't take credit.
反正我们该走了
But anyway, we should get going.
没错 该走了 我们还有很多事...
Yeah, we should go. 'Cause we got so many things--
是前门有什么动静吗
Was that the front door?
-我什么都没听到 -我也没听到
- I did not hear anything. - Neither did I.
糟了 你们两个是不是打什么坏主意呢
Merde, are you two up to something?
糟了
Merde.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I...
可能还是有点精神紧张
think I might still just be a little on edge,
而且你们两个名声在外
and you two don't exactly have the best reputation.
完全可以理解
It's totally understandable.
我们过去
We have been known to cause a little trouble
以惹麻烦而出名
in the past.
没有什么能缓解这种悲痛 是吧
There's no comfort from this grief, is there?
真的很难熬
It's just been awful.
但举办一些纪念活动还是很好的
But some kind of memorial would be lovely.
圣诞假期后我会考虑的
I'll think about it over Christmas break.
谢谢你的贴心考虑
Thank you for your kind consideration.
我会送你们榭寄生的
And I am gonna be sending you two a mistletoe.
你们都太可爱了 我支持你们在一起
Y'all are crazy cute, and I'm rooting for you.
不要玩得太嗨哦
Don't have too much fun.
-谢谢 马丁先生 -再见
- Thank you, Mr. Martin. - A bientôt.
-帮帮我 帕吉 -好吧
- Help me, Pudge! - All right.
-帮下忙啊 -这是第六杯了
- Help! - That's shot number six.
还得再来一遍
We gotta go again.
喝这么多伏特加已经很难受了
Drinking this much vodka is bad enough,
但喝牛奶才是最要命的
but it's the milk that may actually kill me.
它们说地面上没有轮胎痕迹
It says there are no tire marks.
这意味着她没有刹车 这是自杀
That means she didn't brake. That's suicide.
除非她睡着了
Unless she fell asleep.
我不知道人睡着了之后
I don't know if you can drive straight
还能不能笔直开车 不过如果有人能...
while y-you're asleep, but if anyone could--
你们怎么不来当实验的小白鼠
One of y'all can be a guinea pig for that little experiment.
我喉咙烧起来了 烧起来了
It burns! It burns.
吹这里 至少连续吹两秒
Okay, blow hard into this for at least two seconds.
-你就是这样告诉劳拉的吗 -闭嘴
- Is that what you told Lara? - Shut up.
酒精测试仪
-是0.14 -不是吧 哥们
- .14. - Come on, man!
已经完成将近三分之二了
You're almost 2/3 of the way there.
但是我离要吐出来只有四分之一了
Well, I'm 3/4 of the way to puking.
-我做到了 -要到0.21才行
- I did it! - .21!
还要加油 上校
Way to go, Colonel.
坐回去 慢一点
Sit back down. Take it easy.
-我要吐了 -不不不 别啊
- I'm gonna puke. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
你不能 你不能这么做
You can't--you can't do that.
如果你吐了 这个实验就前功尽弃了
If you do that, you're gonna ruin the whole experiment,
我们需要更多的信息
and we need more information.
我们需要你通过现场清醒度测试
We need you to pass the field sobriety test.
能够走一条直线
Just walk a straight line.
-就这样吗 -没错
- That's it? - Yeah.
这个当然没问题
I can do that for sure.
她真的有这么醉吗
Was she really this drunk?
显然
Apparently.
你现在能开车吗
Could you drive right now?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
帕吉 我们真的太傻了
Pudge, we're really stupid.
我们比傻还差劲
We were worse than stupid.
她肯定是烂醉如泥
She must have been wasted.
她说她没有醉的时候 我们怎么会相信她
Why did we believe her when she said she wasn't?
因为我们永远搞不懂她醉没醉...
Because we never knew if she was drunk or not...
是不是开心
if she was happy or not.
我们总是满足她的一切想法
And we always did what she wanted.
-哭 -什么
- Cry. - What?
-哭出来 -我要进来了哦
- Cry. - I'm coming in.
你们知道现在几点了吗
Do you have any idea what time it is?
你们在搞什么
What is going on in here?
我们在 我真的很抱歉
We do, and--and I'm really, really sorry.
上校现在很难过
The Colonel's just having a really tough time right now.
他又想起了阿♥拉♥斯加的事 对他打击太大了
It's the Alaska thing. It's just really hitting him.
我不知道该怎么办 就找来了铎美
I didn't know what to do, so I got Takumi.
我有着卡尔弗溪最适合哭泣的肩膀
My--my, shoulder's known as Culver Creek's best for crying on.
马丁先生 我能为你做些什么吗
Mr. Martin, is there anything that I can do?
不用了 老师
No, sir.
我有这么好的朋友已经足够了
I'm just really grateful I have such good friends.
我也这么认为
I am too.
彦仁先生 你该回自己的房♥间了
Mr. Hikohito, why don't you get back to your room?
已经超过就寝时间了
It's well past your bedtime.
迈尔斯
And Miles...
好好看着他 好吗
Just keep an eye on him, okay?
如果他需要心理疏导 学校可以提供的
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表