剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
requires the utmost vigilance.
有道理
That makes sense.
我脑震荡了
I've been concussed.
可能不大严重
Likely not serious.
但是他妈妈说头部受伤
But his mother says you can never be too careful
再小心也不为过
with head injuries.
的确是金玉良言
Words to live by, indeed.
我也想陪着你们
I'd offer to stay with you,
但是他们和我说已经有出租车在等我了
but they've informed me a taxi's waiting.
我看你也有更加迷人的伴儿了
And, uh, I see you have much more charming company.
享受你们在一起的时间吧
Enjoy this time together.
深刻的羁绊是通过细小的时刻累积的
Small moments forge deep bonds.
走吧 亲爱的
Here we go, my dear.
你知道你叫什么吗
You know your name?
迈尔斯·哈尔特
Um, Miles Halter.
好吧 迈尔斯·哈尔特 把你的眼睛看向左边
Okay, Miles Halter, now move your eyes to the left,
看向那边那个可爱的姑娘
towards that pretty girl over there.
你知道她叫什么吗
Do you know her name?
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
劳拉
Uh, Lara.
请原谅他 他脑震荡了
Uh, forgive him. He's concussed.
这里的气很黑暗
The Chi in here is really dark.
我要一个人静静
I need to be alone right now.
我很高兴我们都一样
Yeah, I'm glad we are.
我是说不和你一起
I meant without you.
我知道你现在是因为妹子的事烦恼
Look, I can see you're having lady problems,
所以我就直接说我来这里的真正的原因了
so I'm just gonna fast forward to the real reason I'm here.
汉克在比赛之前就告诉我玛瑞亚和保罗觉得
Hank told me before the game that Marya and Paul thought
阿♥拉♥斯加是告密者
Alaska was the rat.
你什么都没说吗
And you didn't say anything?
我和阿♥拉♥斯加说了
I did, to Alaska,
她否认了
and she deflected.
但是我也和你一样
But much like yourself,
我想相信他
I wanted to believe her.
你现在不信了吗
And now you don't?
因为那个蠢得和狗一样保罗
Because of some baseless accusation
提出的无根据指控吗
by dumb-as-dog-shit Paul?
不仅如此
There's more.
保罗和玛瑞亚被赶出去那一晚
The night Paul and Marya got kicked out,
先前我看到阿♥拉♥斯加离开了老鹰的屋子
I saw Alaska leave The Eagle's house earlier that day.
什么
What?
当时并不觉得奇怪
It didn't seem weird.
阿♥拉♥斯加会惹麻烦
Alaska getting in trouble...
但是她后来没提过这件事
But then she never mentioned it,
看起来有点奇怪
and that did seem weird.
但也没有奇怪到让我觉得
But not so weird that I felt
我应该把这一切联♥系♥起来
like I needed to make it a whole thing,
现在这的确联♥系♥起来了
but now it is a whole thing,
所以我觉得我应该告诉你
so I thought I should let you know.
我试过用其他的说法来解释
I've tried puzzling it every which way,
但一切都说通了
but it all adds up.
虽然我不想承认 但我觉得保罗和玛瑞亚说得没错
Hate to say it, but I think Paul and Marya are right.
我们待会再聊
We'll, uh, talk more later...
或者不聊
or not.
该死
Fuck!
派对后呕吐
You know, puking after a party
是大学入学仪式
is college rite of passage.
在被你身体吸收之前吐出来
Getting it out of the way in advance of enrolling,
这可能是一件好事
you know, it's probably a good thing.
我其实并不介意在我男友面前
I'm actually fine with getting falling-down drunk
喝个烂醉
in front of my boyfriend.
主要是今晚发生的其他事
It's more everything else that's happened tonight.
以前从没有这样过
Which never happens.
我最擅长控制酒意了
I'm...I'm known for how well I hold my alcohol.
你想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
你还好吗
You okay?
看看你的书
Look at all your books.
我也有这样的
You know, I have the same thing.
我的人生图书博物馆
My Life's Library,
所有我要在死前看完的书
all the books I'm gonna read before I die.
我这些书都看过了
Oh, I've read those books.
我没看完的书是不会
I actually don't put them on my shelf
放到书架上的
until I finish them.
我知道很书呆
It's nerdy, I know.
不
No.
这是真正聪明的人的爱好
It's the habit of a true intellectual.
你人这么好
You're so nice,
这么漂亮
so pretty,
还这么博学 显然...
incredibly well-read, obviously...
电影品味也很好
Great taste in movies...
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
没事的
It's okay.
我对你没有威胁
I'm not a threat to you.
我知道
I know,
因为你是一个有爱的女权主义者
because you are a loving feminist
你不会和其他女人攀比
who doesn't compete with other women.
我可以从你依旧美满的家庭照片中
I can tell by the photo of your still-married parents
看出来你来自
that...you come from
一个美好稳定的家
a good, stable home.
你会成为一个好妈妈
You're gonna be a good mother,
杰克会是一个好妈妈
and Jake's gonna be a great father.
阿♥拉♥斯加 你在说什么
Alaska, what are you talking about?
你不明白 对吗
You don't get it, do you?
你和杰克是完美的一对
You and Jake are perfect for each other.
我和杰克没有在一起
Jake and I are not together.
但你们应该在一起
But you should be,
因为你们都是杰出的上等人
'cause you're both upstanding high-end people,
只应该和同等杰出的人
high quality people who deserve other people
在一起
of the same quality.
我要走了
I need to go.
好吧
Okay.
我可以送你 我也可以送杰克...
I can drive you, or I can--I can get Jake--
不 告诉他我说再见
No, just tell him I said good-bye, okay?
你确定我就把你放在这里吗
You sure there's nowhere else I can drop you?
这里很完美
This is perfect.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for picking me up
没有把我切成碎片
and not chopping me into pieces.
我还以为我要对人类失去信心了
Just when I thought I had lost faith in humanity.
很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're going to be okay.
我好担心
I was worried.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
谢谢你照顾我
Thanks for taking care of me.
没事
Oh, it was nothing.
我喜欢
I liked it.
医生说你今天晚上
The doctor says you have to be woken up
每四个小时就得叫醒一次
every four hours for the rest of the night.
嗯 我可以定闹钟
Yeah, yeah. I can set my alarm.
如果你睡在我床上 我可以叫醒你
If you sleep in my bed, I could wake you up.
那你睡在哪里
Uh... Well, where would you sleep?
我开玩笑的
Oh, I'm kidding!
那听上去像是医学上合理的建议
Yeah, that seems like medically sound advice.
我们就该这么做
We should definitely do that.
好吧
Okay.
-停车 -什么
- Hey, stop the car. - What?
停车 停车
Stop the car! Stop the car!
阿♥拉♥斯加 你在这里干什么
Alaska, what are you doing here?
迈尔斯
Miles.
你为什么坐着一辆绿色的加长车
Why are you in a green limo?
这是劳拉的
Um, it--it's--it's Lara's.
我脑震荡了
I have a concussion.
篮球比赛 我就吐了
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表