剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
第三步 完成
Step three achieved.
我们洗耳恭听 队长
We're all ears, captain.
我们怎么才能拿到呢?
How do we get 'em?
这就是办法
This is how.
我们去为那些队服筹钱
We're gonna raise money for those uniforms
把这些手环
By selling these bracelets to the kids
卖♥♥给学校里支持我们的孩子们
At school who do support us.
你们和我一起吗
Are you with me?!
是的
Yeah!
我们是不是要告诉菲克曼校长
Are we gonna tell principal fickman
他不能随意摆弄我们
He can't push us around?
是的
Yeah!
有人想让小污点把裤子提起来吗
Does everyone want stains to pull up her pants?
是的
Yeah!
帕克 你在干什么 赶紧停下来
Parker, what are you doing? Stop.
吃个蛐蛐
Eating a cricket.
想抓到狼蛛
To catch a tarantula,
你必须像一只狼蛛那样饮食才行
You have to eat like a tarantula.
好吧 你从哪听来的
Okay, and where did you hear that?
哦 我脑子里的那个小人
Oh, the man in my head.
他能想出各种各样的好点子
He comes up with all kinds of cool things.
哦 好吧 是呢 我错了 请吧 继续
Oh, okay, yeah. No, please, carry on.
住手 把那虫子放下来
Stop! Put the bug down.
这怎么回事
What's going on?
好吧 好吧 我不想再说谎了 我
Okay, fine. I'm tired of the lies. I--
我从学校带回来了狼蛛
I brought home tarantulas from school,
他们可能大概是跑出去了
And they kind of sort of got out.
有恶心的 毛乎乎的狼蛛
There are gross, hairy tarantulas
在我们家里爬来爬去吗
Crawling around our house somewhere?
赶紧抓住他们 立刻
Find them. Now.
我知道只是我自己在瞎想
I know this is completely in my head,
但是我觉得好像感觉得到他们
But I feel like I can feel them
在我全身上下爬
Crawling all over me.
妈
Mom--
怎么了
What is it?
就是 我们爱你
Just-- we love you.
噢 我也爱你们
Aww. I love you guys too.
一边玩去吧 学生们
Joke's on you, students.
我妈倒是会喜欢这个的
Mother's going to love this.
菲克曼校长
Principal fickman--
太晚了 我先抢到的
Too late. I've got dibs.
好
Okay.
我们女生篮球队决定不再等着你
The girls' basketball team decided that we weren't gonna
来帮助我们了
Wait for you to come through for us,
所以我们自己做了些努力
So we took matters into our own hands.
瑞吉屋高中你们支持我吗
Are you with me ridgewood high?
是的
Yeah!
好了 这怎么回事
Okay, what's going on?
你将看到的是第四步和第五步
You're about to see steps four and five--
投入战斗同时形象完美
Marching into battle and looking good doing it.
乔伊 音乐
Joey, cue my jam.
谢谢借我们衣服的人
Thanks for the loaners,
但是我们不需要了
But we don't need these anymore.
你说过钱只会投给
You said money only goes to the things
全体学生在意的事情上去
The student body cares about.
那么 四周看看吧
Well, look around.
我说四周看看
I said look!
她的意思是 请 四周看看
She meant look, please.
我们还在练习礼貌用语
We're working on manners.
虽然不想说 但我对你们确实有了新的尊重
I hate to say it, but I have a new respect for you girls.
我真的不想说出来
Really hate to say it.
你会送我们去沃奇霍斯琪锦标赛吗
Are you gonna send us to the worciechowski tournament?
我能找出点预算
I can find room in the budget for that.
好了 大家让道
All right, make way, people.
我得去找出年鉴的那拨人
I've got to get to the yearbook folks
告诉他们我今年打算
And tell them I'm just gonna print
把去年那版再出一遍了
Last year's edition again.
对不起啦 九年级学生 你们输了
Sorry, ninth graders, you lose.
等等 我就是个九年级学生啊
Wait, I'm a ninth grader.
那可是我照过的最好看的照片了
That was the best picture I've ever taken.
等等 求你了 别这样 别啊
Wait, please, stop, no!
做得好
Nice work.
我的豪猪刚毛感觉更尖利了
My porcupine quills feel a little sharper
都是因为你 队长
Because of you, captain.
我们应该好好谢谢丽芙
We really have to thank liv.
难以置信我会说出这样的话
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是我是我有过的最好的队员
But you are the best teammate I've ever had.
我是说 没有你我根本没法团结起来整个队
I mean, I never could have rallied the team without you.
玛蒂 这真是太贴心了
Maddie, that's so sweet.
但是我们俩都知道我不会接着干了 是吧
We both know I'm quitting though, right?
我已经清理了你的假柜子了
I already cleaned out your fake locker.
好啦 战斗的豪猪们 我们跳起来吧
All right, fighting porcupines, let's bounce.
嘿 乔伊
Hey, joey.
这周末在你们家玩真开心
It was fun hanging at your place this weekend.
你吃的这个三明治真不错
That's a cool sandwich you're eating.
我没吃三明治啊
I am not eating a sandwich.
我知道 但是我在家排练这一刻的时候
I know, but when I practiced this moment at home,
我想像的是吃饭的时候
I imagined it going down at lunch.
好吧 呃 那么
Okay, uh, so...
这是怎么一回事
What is happening?
我喜欢你
I heart you.
你现在真这么觉得吗
Do you now?
你也喜欢我吗
Do you heart me back?
有点不太确定我该说什么
Not quite sure what to say.
我可没听到不行啊
I didn't hear a no.
这个男人是我的个人财产
This man is my property!
我拥有乔伊·鲁尼了
I own joey rooney!
谁要是被我抓到盯着他看我就会毁了谁
And I will crush anyone I catch looking at him!
这样会让你觉得受保护而且有安全感吗
Does that make you feel protected and secure?
很奇怪 是的 是的 确实有
Oddly, yes. Yes, it does.
再见 我的小男友
Good-bye, my little man.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表