剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
走吧 特里 事情没这么发展
Beat it, Terry. It's not happening.
我们这个断头台超赞的
We rocked this guillotine!
谁知道木工手艺夏令营学的居然也能派上用场
Who knew carpentry camp would pay off, right?
你准备好切法棍了吗
You ready to get your slice on?
把囚犯带上来
Bring out the prisoner!
法棍面包 你的罪行是碳水化合物
Baguette, for crimes against the state...
含量太高
Having too many carbs,
还和美式芝士狼狈为奸
and fraternizing with the American cheese...
我谴责你
I condemn you!
噢
Oh!
麦蒂 我需要你的帮助
Maddie, I need your help...
过夜晚会怎么样 你和帕克玩开了吗
So how's the sleepover going? Are you and Parker buds yet?
根本玩不转
Hardly.
我试过给他们玩恐龙追鸭鸭
I tried playing duck, duck, dinosaur,
可是那简直就是一场灾难
and it was a disaster of Jurassic proportions.
是啊 他上了一年级以后就对恐龙不感兴趣了
Yeah Liv, he kind of grew out of dinosaurs in the first grade.
听起来很有趣的样子
That's interesting.
乔伊一年级的时候是怎样的
What was Joey like in the first grade?
头比现在小 戴着一模一样的眼镜
Smaller head, same glasses.
然后我还做了冻鱼条给他 你懂的
So then I made fish sticks for them, you know,
就是那些很酷的形状看起来像赛车的那种
the really cool ones that are shaped like race cars?
我还用番茄酱做了车头灯
I even made ketchup headlights.
他以前可喜欢番茄酱艺术了
He used to love ketchup art.
呃 丽芙 这些东西在他上三年级
Uh, Liv, those have been sitting
以后也坐冷板凳了
in the freezer since he was in third grade.
这个嘛 它们现在倒是坐在我的肚子里了
Well, now they're sitting in my stomach.
我吃了其中一个来向他们证明
I ate one to show them that
它们很好吃 然后我就把全部都吃了
they were good and then I ate the rest because,
因为实在是太好吃了
they are so good.
麦蒂 我能不能把你的数学书送上断头台
Maddie, cool if I guillotine your math book?
行 行 随便你 维罗
Yeah, sure Willow, whatever.
丽芙 你怎么净做这些
Liv, why are you doing all these
小孩子的玩意儿 这可是10岁孩子的过夜派对
little kid things this is a 10-year-old sleepover.
因为这些都是我去好莱坞之前
Well because those are the things that Parker and I
我和帕克喜欢一起做的事啊
liked to do together before I left for Hollywood.
那可是很久以前的事了
That was a really long time ago.
你只需要知道他现在喜欢做什么就行了
You just need to find things he likes doing now.
好吧 可是10岁的男生喜欢做什么
Okay, well then what do 10-year-old boys like to do?
呃 他们喜欢破坏东西 相当地不懂事
Uh, they like to smash things. They're incredibly immature.
耶
Yeah!
被砍头的余弦是什么 三角函数
What's the cosine of that, trigonometry?
就像一些16岁女生一样
Just like some 16-year-old girls.
让我来解释
Let me do the talking.
噢 有个小贴士 如果他拿着
Ooh, here's a tip, if he's
一个音箱 那他就不是真的警♥察♥
carrying a boom box, he's not a real cop.
我好不容易才吸取这个经验
I learned that the hard way.
先生 一边开车一边发短♥信♥可是违法的
Sir, it's illegal to text and drive.
我没有发短♥信♥
I wasn't texting.
是我的儿子在发短♥信♥ 克拉克森警官
My son was texting, officer Clarkson.
麦克 克拉克森
Mike Clarkson?
皮特 鲁尼 是你吗
Pete Rooney, is that you?
发生什么事了
What is happening?
麦克和我是高中时的好基友
Mike and I were buddies in high school.
那时候他带领校队赢了篮球州锦标赛
When he wasn't off winning state championships in basketball.
你♥爸♥ 可是高中最酷的人之一啊
Your Dad... one of the coolest guys in high school.
你们高中是不是总共没几个人
How many guys were in this high school?
我不会给你开罚单的 皮特
I'm not gonna write you up, Pete.
我相信你没有一边开车一边发短♥信♥
I believe you weren't texting and driving,
因为你从来没办法同时做两件事 对吧
because you never could do two things at once, right?
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, pal.
嘿 你知道吗 我们正要去熏牛肉宫殿呢
Hey, you know what? We're headed out to The Pastrami Palace.
熏牛肉宫殿 不是吧
The palace? No way!
嘿 我等会早点打卡下班
Hey, let me clock out for dinner early.
我车你们去吧
I'll drive you over there myself.
你想不想知道坐一辆真正的警车的感觉如何 小家伙
How would you like to ride in a real cop car there, little buddy?
小家伙 你要知道我可是有三条胸毛的人呢 先生
Little buddy? I will have you know I have three chest hairs, Sir.
你有没有试过被拉去一个你不喜欢去的派对
Did you ever get dragged to a party you didn't
结果最后反而玩得很开心呢
want to go to then ended up having a great time?
这可是不是那种情况
This was not one of those situations.
拜托 乔伊 高兴点嘛 这多好玩啊
Come on, Joey. Lighten up. This is fun.
注意 591号♥车 我要报告
Attention, Car 591, I'd like to
一个小男孩将要拥有一个终生难忘的夜晚
report a teenage boy having the night of his life.
完毕
Over.
我倒希望这个夜晚快点完毕
I wish this was over.
591号♥车 任务分派 我们有个1099在前进
Woman on radio: Car 591, dispatch. We have a 1099 in progress.
一辆红色轿车正在20号♥路线上向西行驶
Red sedan headed west on Route 20.
哇哦 1099
Whoa. 1099.
说明那是一辆被偷的车
That means a stolen car.
你咋知道的
How do you know that?
噢 我整天玩愤怒的轮子
Oh, I play a lot of "Wheels of Anger".
我讨厌那游戏
I hate that game.
为什么 因为它美化了犯罪吗
Why, because it glorifies crime?
不 是因为我总过不了第三关
Nope. Because I can't get past level three.
噢 噢 就是那辆红轿车
Oh! Oh! That's a red sedan.
那就是我们的猎物 快亮灯 麦克 快亮灯
That's our perp light 'em up, Mike. Light 'em up!
591号♥车 任务分派 空中支援已在道路上空
Car 591, dispatch. Air support's en Route.
它在躲闪 它在躲闪 噢耶它居然在躲闪
He's evading. He's evading. Oh yeah, he's evading.
那可是会额外加12000分的啊
That is 12,000 bonus points.
591号♥车 我们正在激烈地追逐中
Car 591, we are in hot pursuit.
我告诉过你我们会找到乐子的
I told you we'd have fun!
这真是太牛了
This is awesome!
噢 左转 他在左转
Oh, turning left. He's turning left.
噢 空中支援在接近了
Oh, air support is closing in.
快跑啊 兄弟 快跑啊
Run, buddy, run!
嘿
Hey.
不好意思 我之前从来没在游戏里当过警♥察♥
I'm sorry. I have never played this game as the cop before.
来嘛 兄弟们 我们还是能找到乐子的啊
Come on, guys. We can still have fun.
比萨和橙汁
Pizza and orange juice.
分开来吃都很美味
Delicious separately.
可是谁想试试它们混在一块什么味儿
But who wants to see how they taste together?
好 我知道不是每个人都喜欢玩恐龙追鸭鸭
Okay, I know we weren't all fans of duck, duck, dinosaur.
可外面正有惊喜在等着你们呢
But there is something waiting for you outside
绝对能让你们这群10岁小孩嗨翻天
that is going to blow your 10-year-old minds.
我才9岁
I'm nine.
出来就是了
Just come outside.
好吧 可是如果外面有人
Okay, but if there's someone
穿着芝麻街玩偶的衣服 我就彻底完了
out there in an Elmo suit, I'm gonna lose it.
特里 上音乐
Terry, cue my jam.
哇哦 你做了什么
Whoa, what did you do?
这是丽芙 鲁尼的西瓜空手道
It's Liv Rooney's karate watermelon...
打拉松
smash a thon!
道场小伙伴们 上
Dojo bros, attack.
加油 帕克
Go, Parker!
加油 爆它
Come on, smash it!
喔
Woo!
嗨呀
Hiya!
这太赞了
This is so awesome!
你听到了吗 丽芙
Do you hear that, Liv?
这才是操场效应的声音
That's what playground buzz sounds like.
我听到的是一个
What I heard was a big
大姐姐终于能和她的小♥弟♥弟♥玩起来了
sister finally bonding with her little brother.
我也听到了特里在放一些特赞的节拍
I also heard Terry the clown laying down some sick beats.
喔 帕克
Woo! Parker!
就是那个时候
And that's when those
我肚子里的冻鱼条从我口里蜂拥而出
race car fish sticks roared right out of me.
恶
Ewe.
我们已经追着这个坏蛋追了50公里了
We've been chasing this dirt bag for like 50 miles.
这事常发生么
How often does this happen?
只不过是警♥察♥生活里的平常一天罢了
Just another day in the life of a cop.
你从没做过这种事对吧 麦克
You've never done this before, have you, Mike?
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表