剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
永远 卡伦小姐 只要我除掉其他人
Forever, Miss Karen, once I get rid of the others.
获胜的感觉很爽 是吧
It feels good to win, doesn't it?
而且我们穿这身天鹅绒套装超好看
And we are rocking these velour track suits.
丽芙
Liv...
我真的需要道歉
I really need to apologize.
我实实在在地低估你了
I completely underestimated you and...
我很对不起
I'm s-sorry.
你现在是一个正式的聪明仔了
You are officially a geek.
吃椒盐饼吗
Pretzel?
好啊
Don't mind if I do.
继续
Unpause.
所以 美女 既然比赛现在结束了
So, girl, now that the Brain Olympics are over.
是时候把大脑停下 开启我们的心了
It's time to turn off our brains and turn on our hearts.
咳咳 再暂停 小洋蓟
Ahem. Repause, artichoke.
你能逆袭我的概率跟冷聚变发生的概率一样
You and me are as likely to happen as cold fusion.
所以你想说还是有渺茫的可能咯
So you're saying it's theoretically possible?
游戏开始了
It is so on.
这个 亚蒂 大脑奥林匹克竞赛结束了
Well, Artie, the Brain Olympics are over.
我们的联盟也就解体了
And so is our alliance.
可自从你穿着它睡觉以后 它的档次一下子就低了
Since you clearly slept in that track suit, it is no longer cool.
它变成了睡衣
It's just pajamas.
你个睡衣傻♥逼♥怎样
Sleepwear burn!
不好意思 我听不清楚你讲的话
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you...
我只听到了超级大声的 亚蒂很牛逼
"Over the deafening sound of how epic I am".
怎样
Boom!
-那是我的台词 -可我让它熠熠生辉
- Hey, that's my line! - But, I make it work.
爱卿们 继续前进
Minions ho!
-乔伊 -维罗
- Hey, Joey. - Hey, will... oh...
我的天啊
Dear.
丽芙与玛蒂 第一季第八集
Liv And Maddie S01E08 Brain-a-Rooney
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表