剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
她应该说些类似于
She was supposed to say something like,
“恐惧只是个让你更努力的理由”
"Fear is just a reason to try harder."
我想她才是需要打气的那个
I guess she was the one who needed a pep talk.
现在需要来个角色大转换 但是我是个演员啊
That would require major role reversal, but actress!
好吧 玛蒂 你是在让恐惧说话
Okay, Maddie, this is the fear talking, yeah?
就是 你还没有尝试就放弃了 但是我们
I mean, you're giving up before you even try and we...
我们不是这样做事的
we don't do that.
哦 我们不是啊
Oh, we don't?
好吧 嗯 你试过了吗
Okay, um, did you try?
还是你就只是 找替身演员了
Or did you just, you know, call your stunt double?
我们两个都很害怕
We're both afraid.
她说得对
She was right.
我才意识到唯一能让玛蒂面对她的恐惧的
I realized the only way to help Maddie face her fear
就是先战胜我自己的恐惧
was to overcome my own fears first.
嘘
Shhh.
太炫了
So awesome!
有了这个经历 六年级肯定会很无趣啊
Sixth grade is gonna be such a let-down after this.
好啦 我赢了 我的子弹都是有毒的
Okay, I win. All my darts were poisoned.
赶紧拍电影吧 我的特里斯坦替身在哪呢
Let's make a movie! Where's my stunt-Tristan?
哦 德法泽拉利先生 就在这呢
Oh, Mr. Defazerelli, he's right here.
这就是他是吧
That's him, huh?
是啊 他长得不像丽芙
Yeah, he doesn't look like Liv.
你觉得我们能不能再找个像点的
You think we could get a better match?
哦哦 等等 他还没换好呢
Oh oh, hang on. He's not in his wardrobe yet.
换吧
Go ahead.
啊 现在有点像样了
Ahhh, now I see.
是吧 我们后期做特效会把服装加上
Yeah, we'll add the suit in later with special effects.
等等 我要自己来
Wait, I'll do it!
我自己来做特技
I'll do the stunt.
太好了 但是 嗯 我以为你吓着了呢
Great, but, um, I thought you were scared.
嗯 我 我是有点
Well, I... I am.
但是我要告诉一个人
But I need to remind someone
恐惧只不过是让你努力的一个理由而已
that fear is just a reason to try harder.
你听见这姑娘说了 赶紧走吧
You heard the woman. Get outta here!
你被开除了
Fired.
嘿 嘿 那小男孩哪去了
Hey hey, where's the little guy?
我们要开拍了
We're about to shoot the scene.
他决定去管爆♥炸♥了
Well, he decided he wanted to be in charge of explosions.
你想不想喊“开拍”
How would you like to yell "Action"?
哦 先生 我将无比荣幸啊
Oh, sir, I would be honored to yell action.
得三个奥斯卡之后再说吧
Win three oscars.
注意
And...
开拍
Action!
敢惹狼人 嗥叫阴森
You mess with the wolf, you get the howl.
停 太棒了
Cut! That was perfect!
我做到了
I did it!
我自己做了所有的特技
I did all my own stunts.
是非常不错 再来一遍 这次我们正式开拍
Great! Let's do it again and we'll shoot it this time.
好啦 玛蒂 准备好做复健联♥系♥了吗
All right, Maddie, ready to do some physical therapy exercises?
哦 你知道吗 我有个更好的注意
Ooh, you know what? I have a better idea.
你来做 我看着 怎么样
How about you do them and I watch?
玛蒂 你必须得从沙发上起来了
Maddie, you have got to get up off that couch.
你为豪猪队骄傲的妈咪会给你加油的
Your porcu-proud mom is gonna root for you.
快来快来做复健
Who's gonna do her exercises?
谁来 哦 你来
You are, oh, you are.
耶 谁来谁来做复健
Yeah, who's gonna do her exercises?
-你 你 就是你 -挺好的 但是好像帮倒忙呢
- You you you. - Yeah, I don't think that's helping.
哦 嘿 豪猪队员们 冠军赛打得怎么样
Oh hey, porcupines, how was the championship game?
还不错啊 我们只落后了38分
Not so bad we only lost by 38 points.
我不停的把球传给你 但是你不在
I kept passing the ball to you and you weren't there.
你必须好起来 我们下个赛季缺不了你
You've got to get better. We need you next season.
嗯 考虑到
Well, considering I can
我现在连洗澡那么长时间都站不住
hardly stand long enough to take a shower,
下个赛季我不指望自己能怎么样了
I wouldn't depend on me for next season.
玛蒂 你不能放弃
Maddie, you cannot give up
这个世界上你最喜欢做的事啊
on the one thing you love most in the world.
但是我怕我永远都回不去了
But I'm afraid I'll never get back to where I was.
谁说了 害怕
Did somebody say afraid?!
啊哦
Oh-hoo!
戏剧化的入场 搞定
Dramatic entrance: Check.
好了 玛蒂 我也有自己害怕去做的事
So, Maddie, I had something that I was afraid to do too.
但是我做到了
But I did it!
大家来看看新出炉的
Everybody check out the "Space Werewolves"
《太空狼人》预告片
movie trailer.
哦
Oooh.
是不是有人说了“太空狼人”
Did somebody say "Space Werewolves"?
是不是有人说了“太空狼人”
Did somebody say "Space Werewolves"?
他们闯入我们的世界 想把我们驱逐
They came to our world to wipe us out.
除了我 没人能留下来保护我们
There was no one left to save us but me.
我从没想过做英雄
I never wanted to be a hero.
他们挑起战争 我来结束战争
They started this fight and I'm gonna finish it.
敢惹狼人 嗥叫阴森
You mess with the wolf, you get the howl.
哦 丽芙 这太棒了
Oh, Liv, that was so awesome.
简直美到不真实
It's just too beautiful.
我是动作片英雄的母亲
I am the mother of an action hero.
什么
Wha...
你说你要找特技演员
You said that you were gonna get a stunt double.
-但那就是你 - 是啊
- That was really you. - Yeah.
我记得你告诉我的话
Well, I remembered something that you told me,
“恐惧只不过是更努力的一个理由”
which is "Fear is just another reason to try harder."
谢谢你 丽芙 这对我来说意义太大了
Thanks, Liv, that means a lot to me.
是啊 随便啦 快起来
Yeah, whatever. Get up!
就是 喔
Yeah, Whoo!
-快点 队长 -好女孩 快
- Come on, captain! - Girl!
快啊 玛蒂
Come on, Maddie, this
这就是你最应该做“哼 能怎样”的时候啊
could be your biggest "Bam-what" moment ever.
是啊 哼 能怎样
Yeah, bam! What?!
-哼 能怎样 -喔
- Bam! What?! - Oooh.
哼哼 能怎样 喔喔喔
Bam! What?! Whoo Whoo Whoo.
哼哼 能怎样 喔喔喔
Bam! What?! Whoo Whoo Whoo.
-哼哼 能怎样 喔喔喔 -好啦 好啦 好啦
- Bam! What?! Whoo Whoo Whoo. - Okay okay okay!
停下来 停下来
Stop stop!
我要站起来了 但是是因为你们实在太吵了
I'm getting up, but only because you are all so annoying.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-来吧 队长 -你能做到的 你能做到的 放松
- Let's go, captain. - You got it, you got it. Take it easy.
她起来了 喔喔喔 她起来了
She's up, whoop whoop whoop, she's up!
我觉得 我觉得 我觉得 这种庆祝方式该告一段了 妈妈
I think, I think, I think the moment is over, mom.
还没呢t
Not quite.
哦 玛蒂 你知道我有多爱你
Oh, Maddie, you know I love you so much.
但是你有多久没洗过澡了
But how long has it been since you've taken a shower?
她好臭 喔喔喔 她好臭
She stinks, whoop whoop whoop, she stinks!
喔喔喔 她好臭
Whoop whoop whoop, she stinks!
喔喔喔 她好臭
Whoop whoop whoop, she stinks!
喔喔喔 她好臭
Whoop whoop whoop, she stinks!
喔喔喔
Whoop whoop whoop!
真是难以相信他们片场都没关门
I cannot believe they left the doors open to this set.
我觉得你可以披装戴甲
Hey, I bet you could get rigged up in that harness
做丽芙做的那些动作
and do the same jump Liv did.
把我吊起来
Hook me up.
让我骄傲一把吧 老哥
Make me proud, big brother.
喔噢 我是特里斯坦·莱
Whoo, I am Tristan Lycan...
莱肯
Lycanth.
骗到你了
I got ya!
什么情况
What is happening?
嘿 乔伊
Hey, Joey!
维罗
Willow!
帕克 就20块钱你就把我卖♥♥了
Parker, you sold me out for 20 bucks?!
真的不是为了钱
It's really not about the money.
更多的是钱能够把你耍了
It's more about what the money can get you.
好好享受
Have fun.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表