剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
50美分
50cent.
这价格可比我卖♥♥艾希斯高一倍呢
That's twice as much as I got for Isis.
这些服装挺帅的哈
These uniforms are pretty sweet, huh?
我感觉我就像汽车竞赛协会司机选手和巴尼的结合体
Ugh, I feel like a mix between Barney and a NASCAR driver.
各位 集中注意力
Guys, let's focus.
我们要比别人拿到更好的东西
We have to beat the other teams to the grab,
我们就得快
so we need to be quick.
意味着你不能老盯着我火♥辣♥的身材
That means keep your eyes off all this red-hot yippy-diddy-doo.
太激动了 马上开始
So exciting, here we go.
三 二 一
In three, two, one.
翻滚吧 聪明仔们
Go get 'em, geeks!
我拿到了聚氯乙烯管
I've got P.V.C. Pipe!
丽芙 你在干什么 快放下
Liv, what are you doing? Put that down!
-只拿有用的东西 -这就是有用的东西啊
- Only grab things that are useful. - This is useful.
我想好的装置里可没有这东西
Not for the machine I have planned in my head.
那我想好的装置怎么办
What about the machine I have planned in my head?
"充数的人"不用想装置
"Other" Doesn't plan machines!
承认吧 丽芙 你脑子还没好到能想出这个呢
Come on, Liv, you are just not smart enough for this.
木螺丝 我拿到了木螺丝
Wood screws! I've got wood screws!
好 如果我脑子没达到你的标准
Fine! If I'm not smart enough for you,
那我就建造自己的机械装置好了
then maybe I'll just build my own machine!
太好了 我们也一样 祝你好运 爱因斯坦
Great, we'll do the same. Good luck, Einstein!
时间到
And time is up!
你没拿到的材料 你就不能用哟
If you didn't grab it, you can't use it!
好了 聪明仔们 你们有两个小时
All right, brainiacs, you've got two hours
来建造你们的机械装置 然后用它画一幅肖像
to build a machine that will paint a portrait.
我就可以用两个小时
And I've got two hours to get
来认识下这个穿套装的科学老师
to know the science teacher in the pantsuit.
你好啊
How you doing?
又有二十六块 教练
Another 26 bucks, Coach!
你为什么穿着乔伊的生日衬衫
Why are you wearing Joey's birthday shirt?
我可是把钱放进盒子里了呢 它现在是我的
I put the money in the box. It's mine now.
爽 我刚刚带一个老太太
Score! I just made an extra five
用我们家洗手间收了五块钱
bucks charging an old lady to use our bathroom.
太好了 差不多有400块了
Sweet. We're almost at $400.
蒙特利尔 我们来了
Montreal, here we come.
趁我妈不在
Hey, my mom's not looking.
正是把那幅 生为姐妹 世为挚友
Perfect time to sneak the
偷偷放进我房♥间的好时机 它在哪
sisters-by-chance picture back up to my room. Where is it?
-你什么意思 我已经把它给卖♥♥了 -什么
- What do you mean? I sold that. - What?
维罗 那可是我所拥有的最重要的东西了
Willow, that is the most important thing that I own.
可是刚刚你直直地
But you looked right into
看着你♥妈♥的♥眼睛说要把它卖♥♥掉
your mom's eyes and you said to sell it.
可那是因为我要
But that's because I was
修理修理她的集物癖
trying to get her to stop being a whackadoo!
你难道没试过直直地看着一个集物癖的眼睛吗
Have you never had to look into the eyes of a whackadoo?
我现在看着了
Not until right now.
比赛还剩七分钟
With seven minutes left in the competition,
看起来东密尔沃基技术学院已经完成了作品
it looks like East Milwaukee Tech has already finished.
看看呐
Look at that!
如果我歪着头斜着眼看 我可以大概看得出一张脸
If I squint and tilt my head, I can almost see a face.
旁边这个
Oh, and right next door,
希博伊根高中也完成了呢
it appears Sheboygan high has finished as well.
一张笑脸
A smiley face.
我不知道你怎么样 不过它可是也给了我一张笑脸
I don't know about you, but that puts a smile on my face.
好样的 希博伊根
- Boy oh Sheboygan! -
你要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
希博伊根胜算很大
Sheboygan's got this in the bag.
我们的弹弓装置看来是不可能成功的了
The slingshot will never ever work.
梦想完蛋了 亚蒂
The dream is dead, Artie.
我想知道你妹妹做的是什么
I wonder what your sister's building.
除了她建造的通向我心房♥的道路之外
Besides a freeway to my heart.
去看看吧 能让我们觉得自己的成果还不算糟
Let's go check it out, if only to make ourselves feel better.
我勒个大去 这这个装置太漂亮了
Sweet mother of Gandalf, this machine is beautiful.
这是一个用来把装满颜料的气球喷射在
It's a catapult designed to help me launch paint-filled balloons
8x8网格帆布上的弹弓装置
at the canvas using a pre-ordered 8x8 grid.
你脑中果然有想好的机械装置
You really had a machine in your head.
怎么会有这些东西在这里
What's all this stuff over here?
是天赋 有些人怀疑我
Flair. Someone was doubting
所以我就决定来点锦上添花
me so I decided to add some bells and whistles.
这太赞了
This is awesome...
现在我只想和你共度余生
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
谢谢 但是我不要
Thank you, but no!
我就是不知道怎么触发最后一步
I just really can't figure out how to trigger the last stage.
不如用我们的装置来当触发器 让我们再次联手吧
We could use our device as a trigger. Oh, let's team up again.
我不知道 乔伊 你够聪明吗
I don't know, Joey. Are you, ahem, smart enough?
聪明仔火烧屁♥股♥了怎样
Whoa! Smartie burn!
是 我知道你会这样
Yeah, I had that one coming.
丽芙 拜托了 你绝对比聪明还要聪明
Liv, come on. You are more than smart enough.
可是我们要团结才能赢
But let's win this thing together.
-好 -太好了
- Fine! - Yeah!
丽芙·鲁尼 曾经的斯蒂芬妮·爱因斯坦
Liv Rooney, the former Stephanie Einstein,
现在有聪明仔求着她
now had geeks begging her to
让她领导他们赢得大脑奥林匹克的冠军
lead them to the Brain Olympics championship.
姐逆袭了怎样
Role-reversal burn!
我和这些呆子待在一起的时间太久了
I've been spending way too much time with these nerds.
现在 我们只剩下一副
Well, we've seen every portrait
肖像没有看 而希博伊根很明显跑在前头了呀
but one and Sheboygan is clearly the front runner.
只剩下16秒来完成他们的肖像
With only 16 seconds left to paint their canvas,
里奇伍德高中是否能完成最后的反转呢
will Ridgewood High make it in time?
丽芙 要不现在 要不完蛋
Liv, it is now or never.
动手吧
Do it.
我勒个去 里奇伍德高中弄了一个无与伦比的
Holy cow, Ridgewood High built a fantastic...
飞出去的玩意儿
Flingy thingy...
像一团乱糟糟的不知道什么东西
That made kind of a gross mess.
等等 那团东西是豪猪波利
Wait, that gross mess is Polly the Porcupine.
这肖像简直是豪完美啊
That portrait is porcu-perfect!
既然评委也决定了
And the Judges have spoken.
那就让我们把掌声
Let's all give a round of
送给今年的大脑奥林匹克的冠军
applause to this year's Brain Olympics champions...
里奇伍德高中
Ridgewood High!
-找到你的画了吗 -没
- Hey, any luck finding your picture? - No.
我真的是挨家挨户去找了
I literally went door to door to every house
就在我们这附近找来着 但是都没找到
in the neighborhood and no one had it.
而且你绝对会被
Also you would be shocked at how
穿着小内内开门的人的数量震惊到
many people answer the door in their underwear.
如果能让你感觉好些的话 至少你挣到了400块钱啊
If it makes you feel any better, you earned $400
现在你可以和我一起去蒙特利尔了
and now you get to come to Montreal with me.
400块里有多少是你因为乔伊而赞助的
How much of that 400 was you buying Joey's stuff?
这是一次关于我未来的投资 玛蒂
It's an investment in my future, Maddie.
对不起 我卖♥♥了你的画
I'm sorry I sold your picture.
没关系 你只是被不知道
It's okay. You were just distracted by...
你看上乔伊的哪一点吸引了
Whatever that is that you see in Joey.
好了 我得出去了
Okay well, I'm gonna head out.
我要试下怎样才能把乔伊的牙齿保持器在我嘴里塞好
I gotta figure out how to get Joey's retainer to fit my mouth.
听说你挣够去蒙特利尔的钱了呀
Heard you made enough money for Montreal.
是啊 这的确是个好消息
Yeah. Yeah, it's great news.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你是对的 妈
You were just right, mom.
的确不能为回忆标上价码
You really can't put a price on memories.
我的画被买♥♥走了 现在我后悔死了
My picture's gone and I'm totally regretting it.
这个嘛 很高兴听到你这么说
Well, I'm very glad to hear you say that.
因为这样的话 现在这一刻就显得愈发珍贵了
Because it makes this moment that much sweeter.
我的画 你拿了
The picture! You have it!
等等 怎么会
Wait, how?
这个嘛 我看见一个女士
Well, I saw a lady carrying
拿着它走到咱家的马路边 我就把她搞定了
it down our driveway and I tackled her.
我真觉得我有毛病了
I really think I have a problem.
妈妈还把这个拿回来了
Mama also got this back.
永远在一起 艾希斯
Together forever, Isis.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表