剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
我们竟然在《太空狼人》的拍摄现场
We are on the set of "Space Werewolves."
这简直就是梦想成真了
It's a dream come true.
快掐我一下
Pinch me.
哦好疼
Ow.
我说的是掐 不是打好吧
I said pinch, not punch.
你这么烦人打你一拳算不错的了
I gave you what you needed.
兄弟 放轻松嘛 要表现得像你属于这里似的
Chill out, munch. Act like you belong here.
是棘轮 是特里斯坦的副驾驶棘轮
It's Ratchet! It's Tristan's copilot Ratchet!
我太爱他了 简直不能呼吸了 不能呼吸了啊啊
I love him so much. I can't breathe, I can't breathe!
别 别 别 别
No no no. No!
不要动它啊
Do not touch.
你姐姐能邀请我们来她的录影棚参观
Your sister was nice enough to invite us to her movie set
已经很好了 不要老想着吸引别人的注意力
for the production kickoff. Do not call attention to yourselves.
臭小子们 我说了别动了
Boys, I said don't touch.
我对天发誓 我们尽力让孩儿们学好了
I swear, you try to raise them right.
欢迎大家来到《太空狼人》的拍摄地
Welcome to "Space Werewolves"!
我是惠特尼·格拉 影片的制片人
I'm Whitney Gurra, the producer,
能够来到威斯康辛州 我们感到非常激动
and we are thrilled to be here in Wisconsin.
现在让我们热烈欢迎导演 维克·德法泽拉利
And now let's meet our director Vic Defazerelli!
剧组本来想要一位年轻时尚的的导演
The studio wanted a young, hip director,
但是他们最终找来了一个长得帅的
but instead they went for handsome.
咱们先不说我和我的三个奥斯卡奖
But enough about me and my three oscars,
来请出我们的明星 丽芙·鲁尼
you're here to see our star Liv Rooney.
是啊 女士们先生们 今天是特里斯坦·莱卡丝
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, here's your exclusive first look
第一次亮相 你们可都是独家报道哦
at Tristan Lycanth.
敢惹狼人 嗥叫阴森
You mess with the wolf, you get the howl.
啊 我感觉无敌了
Ahh, I feel invincible.
穿上这衣服简直无所不能了
There is literally nothing I can't do in this suit.
除了 上厕所
Except... Use the bathroom.
你真的指望我们
Do you really expect us
去相信这星系间的英雄 特里斯坦·莱卡丝
to believe intergalactic hero Tristan Lycanth
可以被这么一个从《放声高歌♥》出道的小屁孩儿
can be brought to life
带到现实生活中来吗
by a bubbly teenybopper from "Sing it loud!"
我敢打赌当你看到丽芙的表演时 你也会和我们一样相信的
When you see Liv in action, you will be a believer like we are.
表演 你是说她要自己演她的特技动作么
In action? Are you saying she's going to do her own stunts?
别傻了 没有哪个明星会那样做的
Don't be crazy. No movie star does that.
除了我哦 是的没错
Except for me! Yep.
丽芙·鲁尼会自己完成所有的特技动作的
Liv Rooney is going to do all her own stunts in this movie.
我刚刚都说了啥
What did I just say?
所有的特技动作 我在《放声高歌♥》中
All my own stunts? The most dangerous thing
做过的最危险的事情
that I had to do on "Sing it loud!"
就只是大声唱歌♥啊
Was sing loud!
姐妹同心
Better in stereo
姐 妹 姐妹同心
b... b... better in stereo
我在阳光中苏醒
I'm up with the sunshine
运动鞋系紧
- I lace up my high tops - Oh no
扣篮 准备好
slam dunk, ready or not
炫出你的球技
yeah, show me what you got
我在聚光灯下闪耀
- I'm under the spotlight - Holler
敢不敢跟我一起来
I dare you, come on and follow
跟随自己的节奏摇摆
you dance to your own beat
我来一展歌♥喉
I'll sing the melody
你说是
when you say yea-ah-ah
我说不
I say no-oh-oh
你说停
when you say stop
我就一直走 走 走
all I want to do is go go go
你是我的另一半
you you, the other half of me me
截然相反的那一半
the half I'll never be-e
让我头疼让我恼
the half that drives me crazy
你是更好的那一半
you you, the better half of me me
无法代替的另一半
the half I'll always need
我们都明白
but we both know
姐妹同心 其利断金
we're better in stereo.
好了 维罗 今晚我们将迎来属于我们的黄金时段
All right, Willow, tonight we hit the big time.
是啊 这可是州总冠军赛的半决赛啊
The semi-finals of the state championship!
-豪猪队加油 -哈 怎样
- Go, porcupines! - Bam! What?
好了 女士们 我要你们好好审视一下自己
All right, girls, I want you to look deep inside yourselves
然后扪心自问
and ask this question...
在我们出发上车之前有没有人要去厕所
Does anybody need to use the bathroom before we get on that bus?
老爸啊 你来掌控这场比赛 而我来掌控我的膀胱怎么样
Dad, how about you coach the game and I will coach my bladder.
嘿 玛蒂 我可以和你们一起乘大巴
Hey, Maddie, I thought I would ride the team bus
去比赛场地啊 豪猪队加油
with you to the game. Go porcupines!
你死心吧
Nope!
咱们还是到那里再见吧
I'll just meet you there!
好了 我的海绵手指和坐垫都带齐了
Okay, I got my rally finger and my tushy cushion.
哦等等 我忘记拿我的手花了
Oh, I forgot my porcu-pom-poms.
老妈 我们真的得走了 所以
Uh, mom, we really need to go, so.
那好吧 但如果咱们明显缺少了学校精神
Well, okay, but if there's a noticeable lack of school spirit,
可不要把海绵手指指向我哦
do not point the foam finger at me.
玛蒂 等等
Maddie, wait!
我差点忘记祝你比赛好运了
Oh, I forgot to wish you good luck at your game.
祝 你 好 运 喽
Go-o-o-d luck!
谢了 丽芙姐
Thanks, Liv.
再等下 实在抱歉我不能去看你的比赛了
Wait! I'm sorry I can't it to your game,
因为我要拍电影 并且
but I'm filming the movie and
我只是很想告诉你 我是多么为你感到骄傲
I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you.
哦 谢了姐
Oh, thank you.
得走了 回头见
Gotta go, see you.
我的意思是 随着 随着
I mean, with... with... with...
随着州总冠军赛的到来紧接着又是青奥会
the state championship and then the junior Olympics,
真是一切事物都无法阻碍你啊
you are just unstoppable.
是啊 目前只有你一直在阻碍我哦
And yet you keep stopping me.
你今天到底怎么了
What's wrong?
好吧是这样的 我现在都快疯掉了
Okay, so I'm totally wigged out
因为我告诉全世界我将要自己表演所有的特技动作
because I told the world I would do all my own stunts.
-但是现在你又不确定能不能搞定 -对的
- Now you're not sure you can handle it. - Right!
而且如果我临阵退缩 所有人都会把我当成个骗子的
And if I chicken out, everyone's gonna think I'm a total fraud.
那么你有可能一辈子都得不到这么好的角色了
And you might never get another role like this.
-哦 你真是太 -了解你了
- Oh, you know me so... - Well.
我到底该怎么办嘛
What do I do?
好吧 首先 丽芙姐 深呼吸
Okay, first, Liv, breathe.
好吧
Okay.
根本不起作用嘛
It's not working!
丽芙 当你感到恐惧时 只要记住这点
Liv, when you get scared, just remember,
恐惧只是让你更加努力一个理由罢了
fear is just another reason to try harder.
一定要相信自己 你会是一只很棒的“太空狼人”的
And you are going to be an amazing space werewolf.
太感谢了
Thank you.
你总是知道该怎么安慰我啊
You always know what to say.
现在 去把他们击垮吧 妹子
Now go get 'em, Mads!
耶 比赛加油
Yay sports!
你也是哈 耶
You too. Yay...
表演 加油
Pretending!
这回真得走了哦
Gotta go.
好了 丽芙 我感觉你可能有些焦虑
All right, Liv. I guess you're a little nervous
因为你不得不为自己辩护
because you had to open your big yap
“我要完成所有的特技动作 我要完成所有的特技动作”
and say, "I'll do my own stunts! I'll do my own stunts!"
但是你没有必要难为自己做任何困难的动作去做这些
But you're not gonna have to do anything tough,
除了强忍♥这个老家伙 哈哈
except put up with this guy.
开开玩笑而已 导儿 我很爱我的工作的
Just kidding, Mr. D! I love my job.
哦 好吧
Oh well...
我一点也不紧张的
I'm not nervous.
这是我的自信之笑
That is my confident laugh.
太好了 那么当我们明天拍这一幕时
Great. So when we shoot this scene tomorrow,
你要跳下来撞上那边的宇宙飞船
you will hop out crashed spaceship over there,
跑过外星人的地盘
run across the alien landscape
然后利用这根管子架在峡谷裂缝上当作桥
and use the pipe as a bridge over the chasm.
呃 我没看到什么裂缝啊
Um, I don't see a chasm.
这片绿绿的东西用过特效以后
This green will look like a chasm!
就会看起来是裂缝啦
When we do the special effects.
并且你根本不用离开地面哦
And you never have to leave the ground.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表