剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
那些保安肯定会抓到你
that security guard would have caught you,
然后这个消息就会比那个鸭子拥抱猫咪的图片
and it would have been all over the news quicker than
传播得还快
that picture of a duckling cuddling a kitten.
你也看到那张图了吗
Oh man, did you see that though?
那是我见过最可爱的图片了
It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.
这不是我们刚才在讨论的重点
But that's not what we're talking about right now.
不 它不是
No, it's not.
丽芙 你真幸运那时候我在那里帮你
Liv, you are so lucky I was there for you...
同往常一样
As always.
玛蒂 我知道你以为保护我是你的责任
Maddie, I know you think it's your job to protect me.
但是你应该停手了
But you've got to stop.
你试着让海洋与我交朋友
I mean, you tried to make Ocean my friend,
你试着让我远离凯莉
you tried to protect me from Kylie,
刚才你又为我背了黑锅
and just now you took the wrap for me.
即使你每一次都是对的
Now just because you were right in every single one of those instances
也并不代表你知道什么对我才是最好的
does not mean you know what's best for me.
好吧 如果这个消息让你感觉好点的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
妈妈让我在今晚的对决乌鸦队比赛中做替补
mom benched me from the Ravens game tonight.
什么 她让你做替补
What? She benched you?
等等 替补是什么意思
Wait, what does "Benched" Mean again?
意思是我不能上场了
It means I'm not allowed to play.
我也是这么想的 这是不可能发生的
That's what I thought. And there's no way that's happening,
因为这场比赛对你来说太重要了
because this game is way too important to you.
顺便说一句 你桌上有在商场买♥♥回来的椒盐脆饼
By the way, there is a pretzel from the Mall on your desk.
刚才说这话可能显得更大方
It seemed more generous at the time.
你成功度过了你的第一次晚餐高峰 兄弟
Well, you survived your first dinner rush, my man.
你真让胡萝卜骄傲啊
You made the carrot proud.
要不我们洗洗手向着旋转木马前进如何
What do you say we scrub up and head over to the carousel?
那可是结束一天的完美方式
It's a great way to end the day
也是邂逅单身妈妈的完美方式
and to meet single moms.
多谢 有一个妈妈我已经够受了
Thanks, but I've already got one more mom than I really need.
我还是带着手♥机♥离开这吧
I will just grab my phone and get out of here.
那个小东西去哪儿了
Where did that little stinker go?
我只要用固定电♥话♥打一下就好了
I'll just use the land-line to call it.
不要啊
No!
不要啊
No!
不要啊
No!
不要啊
No no!
不要啊
No!
我的z机620Q
The Z-Phone 620Q.
它毁了
It's ruined.
柜台生活不适合你
Counter life's not for you.
回去倒泔桶吧
Back to the muck bucket.
我能留着披风吗
Can I at least keep the cape?
答案是不好好 乔乔
That's a no-no, Jojo.
安息吧 Z机 安息吧
Rest in peace, Z-Phone. Rest in peace.
我相信在天上的某个地方毛绒绒的小坦普尔顿
I bet somewhere up there furry little Templeton,
正在仓鼠轮上跑着和你一起玩儿呢
is running around on his wheel and playing with you right now.
没有玛蒂我们肯定会被虐爆的
We're going to get crushed without Maddie.
我都不知道我们为什么要去看与乌鸦队的比赛
I don't even know why we're going to this Ravens game.
你还是教练啊
Well, you are still the Coach.
等等 妈 爸
Wait. Mom, Dad.
我要告诉你们点事
I have to tell you something.
我和我的前新朋友凯莉翘了课
I ditched school with my new ex-best friend Kylie,
是她偷了墨镜
and she stole sunglasses.
玛蒂和偷窃一点关系都没有
Maddie had nothing to do with it.
她只是替我掩护
She was just covering for me.
-不是吧 -太棒了
- No. - Yes!
这说明玛蒂能上场了
That means Maddie can play.
好吧 但是她还要因说谎受罚
Fine, but tell her she is still in trouble for lying.
快换衣服吧 玛蒂
Suit up, Maddie.
我们要把乌鸦队打得屁滚尿流
We've got some Ravens to beat!
我不喜欢吹牛
I don't like to brag,
但是我们上次以54比38的比分虐了乌鸦队一顿
but we crushed the Ravens 54 to 38.
而且我拿到了21分
And I scored 21 of those.
我好像真的很喜欢吹牛
Oh, I guess I do like to brag.
但是最棒的还不是这些
Oh, and best part of all of this?
我被罚6个月不准去商场
I'm banned from the Mall for six months.
太棒了
Boom! What?!
我们一起去给玛蒂加油吧 加油豪猪队
Yay! Let's go cheer on Maddie. Go Porcupines!
你哪儿也不准去
You are not going anywhere.
我打凯莉父母电♥话♥的时候
You can start the laundry
你就可以开始洗衣服了
while I call Kylie's parents.
向你未来两个礼拜的美好生活说拜拜吧
Kiss the next two weeks of your life goodbye.
记得当你洗到我的内♥裤♥的时候
Oh, just so you know when you get to my undies,
预浸 少量洗衣粉 温烫
pre-soak, light starch, warm iron.
你真是个宝贝儿
You're a peach.
我有个好消息 我修好了你的手♥机♥
Got some good news, munch. I fixed your phone.
什么 你不是在开玩笑吧 别这样愚弄我的感情
What? Are you kidding? Don't toy with my emotions like that.
不 真的 我把你手♥机♥上的鹰嘴豆沙刮下来的时候
No, really. Once I scraped off the hummus I was
我在修好你的手♥机♥的同时 还能做一个三明治
able to save the battery and make a sandwich.
-我能试试吗 -当然啦
- Can I try it? - Sure.
不是那个三明治 是手♥机♥
Not the sandwich. The phone.
你好啊 小美人儿 想爸爸了吗
Hello, beautiful. Did you miss daddy?
还有件事 为了让手♥机♥重新运作
Only thing is in order to make it work,
我不得不做一些修改
I had to make some modifications.
你得戴上这个
You gotta wear this.
我才不会戴那个呢 肯定看上去跟傻瓜一样
Yeah, I'm not gonna wear that. I'd look like a complete doof.
你到底想不想手♥机♥正常运作了
Do you want the phone to work or not?
好吧 把头盔给我
Okay, give me the helmet.
还是没用啊
It's still not working.
真的吗 对我来说有用
Really? Because it's working for me.
发微博去
And post.
我在阳光中苏醒
I'm up with the sunshine
运动鞋系紧
I lace up my high tops oh no,
扣篮 准备好
- Slam dunk. - Ready or not.
炫出你的技
Yeah, show me what you got.
我在聚光灯下闪耀
I'm under the spotlight Holler
敢不敢跟我一起来
I dare you, come on and follow
跟随自己的节奏摇摆 我来一展歌♥喉
- You dance to your own beat - I'll sing the melody
你说是 我说不
When you can say yeah, I say no
你说停 我就一直走 走 走
When you say stop all I wanna do is go go go
你是我的另一半
You, you, the other half of me, me.
截然相反的那一半
The half I'll never be.
让我头疼让我恼
The half that drives me crazy.
你是更好的那一半
You, you, the better half of me, me.
无法代替的另一半
The half I'll always need.
我们都明白
But we both know.
姐妹同心 其利断金
We're better in stereo...
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表