剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
But because...
这对我有特殊意义
This means something to me.
就像你
Like you do.
迪吉
Diggie!
我就知道你要来
I knew you'd come by.
在你最好的朋友搬家之前
Couldn't let your best pal leave town
你不可能不来告别的 对不
Without saying goodbye, huh?
我很喜欢你 兄弟
I really like you, man.
哦
Oh.
爸妈用来记录我们身高的门框
The doorjamb where mom and dad marked our heights.
我一直比玛蒂高一点点
I was always an eighth of an inch taller than Maddie,
那不算什么 但意义重大
Not that it matters... But it does.
听着
Listen up!
我们有重大消息要宣布
We have some big news.
玛蒂和迪吉正式
Maddie and Diggie are officially
承认互相喜欢对方
In like with each other.
你们俩总算告白啦
Finally.
玛吉配成真啦
The birth of Miggie.
呵 你别这样
Yeah, don't do that.
其实我有点喜欢这种称呼的
Aw, I kind of like it.
我不喜欢
I hate it.
你们俩成一对我其实很开心
I'm so glad you guys are finally together.
我受够了
This is too much.
我们不能搬家啊
I mean, we can't leave.
我们一辈子都住在这里的啊
Our entire lives are here.
我才不管爸妈的意见
I don't care what mom and dad say.
我就赖着不走了
I am staging a live-in.
谁愿意和我一起
Who's with me?
嘿 孩子们
Hey, kids.
看来你们都整理好行李了
So I see you guys have packed.
我们才不会让你们卖♥♥掉房♥子
We are not letting you sell the house
搬家去麦迪逊的
And move us to madison.
卖♥♥掉房♥子
Sell the house?
这是哪门子空穴来风
Where on earth did you get that idea?
还不是你们两个和我们打的可视电♥话♥
From when you facegabbed us.
我们听见你们两个的整个邪恶计划了
We heard your whole devious plan.
是啊
Yeah.
我还听见你评论老爸的新裤子
And I heard you talking about dad's new pants.
恶心
Gross!
你们这个老爸只要穿得稍微想点样子
When your father looks even remotely fashionable
我就得鼓励鼓励他
I have to encourage that.
是啊
It's true.
就像训练海狮那样
It's like training a seal.
其次
And second of all,
我不知道你们从可视电♥话♥
I don't know what you think you heard
都听见了些什么
On facegab,
我们不是要搬家去麦迪逊
But we are not moving to madison.
只是去度个周末
We're just going there for the weekend.
你的意思是说我白白的把我挖的隧♥道♥填了
You mean I filled in my tunnels for nothing?
隧♥道♥
Tunnels?
这下麻烦大了
Stuff just got real.
且慢
Wait.
照此说来我下周一还是得去学校
You're saying I have to go to school with Artie
和亚蒂抬头不见低头见的
On Monday?
我这就上楼整理行李去麦迪逊
I will be upstairs packing for madison...
然后闷头痛哭
And crying.
主要是闷头痛哭
Mostly crying.
你们干什么要把这一次旅行搞得这么神秘
Why were you keeping this trip such a secret?
好吧 我们还是把事情讲明了
All right. Might as well come clean.
除害专家要来熏一下我们家
Exterminators are tenting our house.
我们家有蛀虫
We're infested with beetles.
家里有虫子
Bugs?
等等 你们不能把那些虫子打掉
Wait. You can't exterminate the beetles.
那是我花了无数时间养出来的
I spent forever breeding those suckers.
你是这整件事的始作俑者
This whole thing is your fault?
别怪我 怪那些虫子
Don't blame me. Blame the beetles.
我这就去和它们好好谈谈
You know what? I'm gonna go have a word with them.
你赶紧给我从这个洞里面出来
Get out of that hole right now.
年轻人 我们得谈谈
We need to talk, young man!
我知道你在里面
We know you're in there.
我这就进来了
I'm going in.
哇
Wow.
既然如此
So...
看来你还是住在这里
Looks like you're staying.
我们两个有了这么一番对话
We've said some things.
是啊
We sure did.
看来我们之间一切都有所不同了
I guess things are gonna be different from now on?
是啊 我觉得
Yeah, I guess.
那么 别来无恙
So... S'up?
有点事
Stuff.
哈 怎样
Bam, what?
天
Whoa.
我是怎么到这里来的
How did I get here?
乔伊·鲁尼
Joey Rooney,
既然你在火箭竞速中败北了
As loser of the great rocket chair race,
就让公开羞辱开始吧
Let the public shaming begin.
你这一星期就得穿这个
You have to wear this all week.
记得注意别把衣服搞脏了 鲁尼
So remember to keep it clean, Rooney.
哎呀
Oops.
你的衣服上沾上巧克力咯
Chocolate burn.
免费的布丁可没什么可羞辱的
Well, there's no shame in free pudding.
一号♥隧♥道♥重新开张
Tunnel #1 reopened.
丽芙与玛蒂 第一季第十三集
Liv And Maddie S01E13 Move-a-Rooney
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表