剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
亲爱的 看看我用来装饰圣诞树的最新发明
Hey, honey. Check out my latest innovation in tree decorating.
我在树下安装了个旋转底座
I built a base that turns the tree
这样能更便捷地装饰树啦
So you can decorate it easier.
我给它命名为 "旋转树"
I call it "The tree-zy susan".
没错 在木匠店忙活三周之后
Yep. After just three weeks in the wood shop,
老爸成功地在装饰圣诞树上节约了五分钟
Dad has shaved five minutes off our decorating time.
妈咪 我想好圣诞愿望啦
I finished my christmas wish list, mommy.
想在圣诞节拿到自己真正要的礼物
The trick to getting what you really want for christmas
技巧在于首先索要那种不可能得到的东西
S to first ask for the impossible.
我也时不时地喊两声"妈咪" 讨好一下
I throw in a "Mommy" Or two to grease the wheels.
我就想要一件东西 妈咪
I only want one thing, mommy.
世界和平 人心向善
Peace on earth, good will toward men.
抱歉 那好像是两件东西
Sorry, I guess that's two things.
把它们包装好然后放到树下是有点难哈
Well, they're a little tough to wrap and put under the tree.
你还有啥愿望
What else is on your list?
我没想过还有什么备选项
Well, I didn't think I'd need a backup,
但我可以勉为其难
But I guess I could settle for...
拿内置一千三百万像素摄像头的
The screaming dragon remote pilot helicopter
龙鸣号♥遥控直升机来做礼物
With a built-in 13-megapixel camera.
这个有点儿贵啊
Well, they're kind of expensive.
但我们能给你买♥♥那架飞机的
But I think we can get you that helicopter.
这就是怎么达到目的的 小伙子
That's how you get 'er done, son.
拜托 让帕克以为他在耍我们
Oh, please. Letting parker think he's "Working us".
已经是每年圣诞的惯例了
Has become a christmas tradition.
去年他先是求我们把臭氧层空洞补上
Last year he asked us to fill in the hole in the ozone layer.
后来他就得到了一辆自行车
He got a bike.
真的吗 一架直升飞机
Seriously? A helicopter?
他15分钟就会玩坏的
He's just gonna break it in the first 15 minutes.
还不如把买♥♥飞机的钱扔进马桶里冲掉好了
May as well flush your money down the toilet.
等等 你冲不走
Oh, wait, you can't.
他的遥控潜水艇已经把厕所堵住了
His remote control submarine already clogged it.
我刚刚没想到这一点
Mm, I hadn't thought about that.
马桶潜水行动是为了搜索救援
Operation toilet dive was a search and rescue mission
前天我冲进马桶里的玩具
For the action figure I flushed the day before.
我的东西一个都不能少哦
Never leave a man behind.
你的辩护词很无力啊
Yeah, you're not helping your case here.
尽管我不想这么说 但我觉得乔伊说的对
I hate to say it, but I think joey's right.
你年纪太小了 而且这个玩具又太精致
You're just too young for such a sophisticated toy.
现在圣诞节我最想要的就是复仇
All I want for christmas now is revenge.
还有那架直升机
And the helicopter.
还有世界和平之类的吧 但最重要的是复仇
And the peace on earth stuff, but mostly revenge.
还有那架飞机
And the helicopter.
老爸 你看看 乔伊把圣诞节给毁了
Dad, come on. Joey's ruining christmas.
帮帮我
Do something.
伙计 我现在有点忙
I'm a little tied up right now, buddy.
姐妹同心 其利断金
Better in stereo.
姐妹同心 其利断金
B... B... Better in stereo.
我在阳光中苏醒
- I'm up with the sunshine. - let's go.
运动鞋系紧
- I lace up my high tops. - oh no.
扣篮 准备好
- slam dunk. - ready or not.
炫出你的技
Yeah, show me what you got.
我在聚光灯下闪耀
- I'm under the spotlight. - holler.
敢不敢跟我一起来
I dare you, come on and follow.
跟随自己的节奏摇摆 我来一展歌♥喉
You dance to your own beat. I'll sing the melody.
你说是 我说不
When you say yea-ah-ah. I say no-oh-oh.
你说停 我就一直走 走 走
When you say stop. All I want to do is go, go, go.
你是我的另一半
You, you, the other half of me, me.
截然相反的那一半
The half I'll never be.
让我头疼让我恼
The half that drives me crazy.
你是更好的那一半
You, you, the better half of me, me.
我永远需要你
The half I'll always need.
我们都明白
But we both know.
姐妹同心 其利断金
We're better in stereo...
我太激动了
Oh, I am so excited
你将在第四频道的节日晚会上担任领衔主演
That you're headlining channel four's holiday spectacular.
部分是因为这事儿有利于小镇
Partly because it's great for the town,
但最主要的原因是我已经告诉组委会你会答应的
But mostly because I'd already told the committee you'd say yes.
我的意思是 怎么好意思说不呢
I mean, how can I say no?
这里是八年前我的一切开始的地方
This is where it all began eight years ago.
我的小宝贝儿第一次站在舞台上
My little baby's first time out on stage
唱出她的心声
Singing her little heart out.
我还记得你唱《寒冷的雪人》《白色圣诞节》
I still remember how you wowed the crowd with "Frosty the snowman".
和《小小鼓手》
And "White christmas".
时大家无比惊讶的情景
And "Little drummer boy".
当你唱完《哦 耶路撒冷的小镇》的时候
By the time you'd finished "O little town of bethlehem,"
我简直感觉身临其境
I felt like I'd walked there myself.
我都不想唱完它
I never wanted it to end.
其实你几乎没唱完
And it almost didn't.
丽芙·鲁尼
Liv rooney?
你好 我是珍妮·肯恩
Hi. I'm jenny keene.
你好 你就是那个要和我在平安夜
Hi. You are the adorable little girl that I get
同台演出的可爱小女孩吧
To share the stage with this christmas eve.
我看过你的试唱录像 亲 你确实不错
I watched your audition tape, and you have some serious pipes, young lady.
有天赋的感觉真爽 是不
It feels so good to be talented, doesn't it?
我长大了就要像你一样
I want to be just like you when I grow up.
那你确实走对路了
Well, you are certainly on the right track.
八年前 我也和你一样
Eight years ago, I was you.
还是那个眼睛里闪着光的小女孩
I was a starry-eyed little girl,
为了第一次在电视上露面激动了好久
Excited to make her first TV appearance.
节目结束后 我的生活彻底被改变了
And I mean, after this show, my life changed forever.
这是真的 没有它 丽芙永远不会在镇上的电视广♥告♥里
It's true. Without it, liv never would have been cast
扮演曼迪 就是那个会唱歌♥的围巾
In a local commercial as mandy, the singing muffler.
曼迪说您的围巾顶级好
Mandy says your muffler is a-okay.
我们至今还享受打折优♥惠♥呢
We still get a discount.
但我当时确实没有引导我的人 所以我想成为你的引导者
But I didn't really have anyone to guide me, so I wanted to be that for you.
你也知道 这一行会有点难 最好能有个导师
You know, this industry can get kind of tough, and it's good to have a mentor.
真是难以置信丽芙·鲁尼将成为我的名人导师
I can't believe liv rooney's going to be my celebrity mentor.
不要啦 名人导师
Oh, stop. Celebrity mentor?
你不必那样叫我
You don't have to say that...
我的意思是 要是你非要那样叫我
I mean, you definitely can.
我也不反对
I'm not gonna stop you.
吼吼吼
Ho ho ho.
不 不 不
No no no.
哥们儿 咋穿成这样
Dude, what's with the suit?
我计划着把圣诞啦啦队
I have a plan to turn christmas cheer
变成圣诞收银台
Into christmas ka-ching.
我现在给你十五秒时间
Ka-ching just bought you 15 seconds.
你有什么点子
Impress me.
好吧 那个盛大的节日树灯晚会
Okay, so they do that holiday spectacular tree lighting ceremony
在里奇伍德高中旁的公园举♥行♥
N the park next to ridgewood high.
但你知道他们缺什么吗
But do you know what they don't have?
再有7秒钟就没机会了
Seven more seconds to impress me?
圣诞老人驻扎点
A santa stand.
可爱的孩子加上多愁善感的父母
Adorable kids plus sentimental parents
等于一叠叠的钞票啊
Equals cold hard cash.
你还真想了个好主意
Whoa. You actually had a good idea.
这绝对是圣诞奇迹
It's a christmas miracle.
今年我花了太多钱买♥♥圣诞礼物
Well I spent too much on christmas presents this year
我欠老爸一些钱
And I owe dad some money.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help. So...
你要加入吗
You in?
和朋友要亲密 和你的坏哥哥要更亲密
Keep your friends close and your jerky brother closer.
要是我只有弄坏那个直升机才能玩
If I can't play with the helicopter until I break it,
那我就不玩儿死乔伊就誓不罢休
I'm gonna play with joey until I break him.
在平安夜和我大哥一起小聚
A little quality time with my big bro on christmas eve?
行吧
You bet.
这里是新闻四台的气象学家强尼·尼比斯
This is channel four meteorologist johnny nimbus!
在明天节日盛典的举办地为您带来现场直播
Coming at you live from the sight of tomorrow's holiday spectacular.
现在我旁边这位是皮特·鲁尼
And I'm here alongside pete rooney,
斯蒂文波因斯圣诞树灯委员会的主席
The chairman of the stevens point tree lighting committee.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表