剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
Mom.
噢 抱歉抱歉
Oh, sorry sorry.
真是太对不起了
Sorry sorry sorry.
獠牙 你能这么辛苦地训练我真是谢谢了
Thanks for training with me so hard this week, fangs.
我这次试镜胜券在握了
I am going to nail this audition.
我拿定了这个角色 对不对
That part is so mine, am I right?
当一只狼很安静 就说明它不同意我的看法
When the wolf is silent, the wolf disapproves.
到底怎么了
What's wrong?
就你现在的表现而言 唯一能搞定试镜的方式
As good as you're doing, the only way you're gonna nail that audition
就是搞定你的嚎叫声
is if you nail your howl.
这是每一只狼的灵魂所在
It is the heart and soul of any wolf.
呃 我
Wow, I...
觉得你好像吓着所有邻居家的狗狗了
Think you scared every dog in the neighborhood.
不
No.
隔壁街区有只杜宾狗没回复我
There's a doberman on the next block who didn't reply.
这下他回复了
There he is.
他是在道歉
He apologized.
你总不能一边撒尿一边嚎叫吧
You can't pee and bark at the same time.
好了 鲁尼 到你了
Okay, Rooney. Your turn.
好的
Okay.
(曲调是福音歌♥曲《奇异恩典》)
别再不务正业了
Quit goofing around.
你嚎叫的时候一点都不认真
You're not taking your howl seriously.
跟你说吧
You know what?
我不干了
I'm out.
什么
What?
你不能不干啊 我们是一伙的
You can't be out. We're in a pack.
你还舔过我的脸呢
You licked my face.
抱歉了 鲁尼
I'm sorry, Rooney.
我们已经尽力了
We've gone as far as we can go.
还有就是我总痒痒 但你妈不给我在你们家地毯上挠屁♥股♥
Plus, I'm itchy and your mom won't let me drag my butt on your carpet.
你猜怎么着 好吧
You know what? Fine.
我会在没有你的帮助的情况下 成为一个了不起的特里斯坦的
I am going to be an awesome Tristan without your help.
哦 你想吃这块肉么
Oh, you want this?
唔 很好
Mmm. Yeah?
我知道你早就垂涎三尺了
Yeah, I know you want it.
香喷喷的 对不
Yum yum, right?
快去拿吧
Go get it!
真是只笨狼啊
Stupid wolf.
好的 行的 不要 帮我订好 我可不要 橘黄色的 这是谁
Yes, yes, no, book it, hate it, orange... Who is this?!
- 丽芙·鲁尼 大明星啊 - 您好
- Liv Rooney, superstar. - Hi.
我真心想见见这位敢同时叫板
Been dying to meet the girl who's got the nerve
莱恩·戈斯林和范·迪赛尔的女孩
to go up against Ryan Gosling and Vin diesel.
我想看看你今天给我们准备了怎样的视觉盛宴
We are dying to see what you have for us today.
记住 这个角色最重要的特点
Now remember, the most important thing
在于这一段台词最后的仰天长啸
is that big howl at the end of your speech.
放松
Really let loose.
你会有充分的时间准备好
Take all the time you need to get ready.
我不想催你
I don't want to rush you.
开始
And action!
成败在此一举了
This was it.
这是我进军大银幕的机会
This was my chance to become a movie star.
以吾之质子之鞭 降汝于膝下
By the sting of my proton whip, I will bring you to your knees,
以吾为汝之克星
for I am your doom.
吾乃群狼之首
I am wolf.
吾乃特利斯坦·莱肯
I am Tristan Lycanth.
然后和
And?!
对哦 结束
Oh, right. And scene.
我要的狼嚎呢
No, where was my howl?
这没有狼嚎可不行
I need to hear a howl.
从头再来一遍吧
Let's try it again from the top.
好的
Okay.
对了 确认一下 这次不要狼嚎 对吧
Um, just to be clear, though, this is gonna be without the howl?
这次我要你嚎叫出来
With the howl.
对哦
Right.
你们两个小棉花糖一踏上跳舞毯
When you two marshmallows first stepped up to the mat,
我就知道霹雳舞就是你们的需要的火
I was like "breakdancing is gonna roast them alive."
我也尽了严师的责任了
But I've been spitting a little knowledge to you two,
而你们也算是朽木可雕
and you all have soaked it up.
舞王玛蒂来了
Mix master Maddie in the house!
哦
Joey: Yeah.
玛蒂 你来干嘛
Maddie, what are you doing here?
迪吉 我意识到
Diggie, I realized that...
所谓情侣
Being a part of a couple
有时就需要爱屋及乌
means sometimes doing things that the other person likes.
所以 我和 Q 舞帝会过 他教了我一些舞步
So I met up with q-pop earlier, and he taught me a couple moves.
我觉着吧 不成功便成仁
I figure if I can't beat 'em, break 'em.
成仁不成那就来跳舞吧
Oh, and if you can't break 'em, breakdance.
说真的 玛蒂 霹雳舞可是 J 舞者和 D 大哥的菜 喔
Seriously, Maddie, breakdancing is mc j-town and dig-dog's thing... whoa!
来吧 Q 舞帝
Cue it, pop.
喔 就是这样
Oh, that's how I do!
就是这样
And that is how I do.
哇 好吧 乔伊 走起
Yeah, okay. Beat it, Joey.
我是说那个走起
The other "beat it."
知道啦
I know.
好
Okay.
准备来一个狼人的嚎叫吧 很关键哦
Get ready for a howl that is going to change your life.
好咧 准备好了
(Chuckles) Okay, get ready.
来了哦
It's coming. (Clears throat)
你知道的
Although, you know...
刚刚想了想
Just sort of like off the top of my head,
少点吼叫多点清脆怎么样
what if it was sort of less of a howl and more of a whistle?
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
我是说 观众完全
'Cause I mean, the audience totally...
你嚎一嗓子不就是了吗
just howl!
明白
Got it.
我叫“獠牙”·沃尔夫特 我是来这儿试镜特里斯坦的
My name is Fangs Wolfert, and I'm here to try out for the part of Tristan.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
给我一分钟时间和我的狼人教练私聊一会儿
Just give me one second to talk to my wolf coach real quick.
给我出去
Get out.
狼人 有志者事竟成
A wolf takes what it wants.
我现在就要拿下这个角色
And I'm taking this part.
噢
Oh.
我们可是在舞台上 獠牙
We are on a soundstage right now, fangs.
这是我的地盘
This is my territory.
此言差矣
Doesn't look like it.
我是特里斯坦·莱肯
I am Tristan Lycanth.
不 我才是特里斯坦·莱肯
No, I am Tristan Lycanth.
结束
And scene.
哇哦
Wow.
我们讨论一下然后回来
Let us discuss and we'll get back to you.
你们去搞清楚是谁帮这个棕发妹子做的头发
Find out who styles the brunette's hair.
简直是超爱
I love it.
獠牙
Fangs!
这一出我早都安排好了
All part of my plan.
哦哦
Oh-ho...
你还真不赖
You are good.
我知道只要我挑战你的地盘 咱们所有的努力都会有回报的
I knew that if I threatened your territory, all our hard work would pay off
而你的狼人本性就会显露无疑
and your inner wolf would emerge.
虽然不知道我有没有胜过戈斯林和迪赛尔
Well, I don't know if I'd beat Gosling or diesel,
但是 我做到了獠牙 我吼出来了
but I did it, fangs. I howled.
是的
I heard.
你听起来简直就像我妈
It sounded like my mother.
噢 我要紧张死了
Oh, this tension is killing me.
咱们的宝贝女儿可能就要进军大银幕了
Our little baby could be a movie star.
不是可能 是一定
Not could be. Will be.
大家注意
Guys guys guys guys.
她到了
She just pulled up.
全体人员 正常正常
Okay, everybody just act normal.
好的好的
Okay...
敢不敢更正常一点
More normal than that.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表