剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
我正值最佳状态
I'm on the top of the world, 'ay
丽芙 这剧挺好
Uh, Liv, this is great, but...
不过我们正在说迪吉的事情
We were talking about Diggie, so...
对呀
Oh, absolutely.
但我要说 你还没看到最精彩的部分呢
But in my defense, you haven't even seen the best part!
因为我正值最佳状态
'cause I'm on the top
我知道跌落云端的痛楚
And I know it's hard when you're falling down
回到起点意味着前方更辛苦
And it's a long way up when you hit the ground
站起来 站起来
Get up now, get up
站起来 我正值最佳状态
Get up now I'm on top of the world
我知道跌落云端的痛楚
And I know it's hard when you're falling down
回到起点意味着前方更辛苦
And it's a long way up when you hit the ground
站起来 站起来
Get up now, get up, get up now
因为我正值最佳状态
'cause I'm on top of the world
你觉得怎么样
What did you think?
我觉得 我正在说一件对我很重要的事情
I think you cut me off when I was talking about
被你打断了
something really important to me.
丽芙 迪吉这件事我第一个跟你说
Liv, you're the first person I've even mentioned Diggie to.
玛蒂 大结局你是第一个看到的人
Well, Maddie, you're the first person I've shown this to.
除了跟我坐同一班飞机的那些人
Except for everybody on the plane.
他们都觉得太不可思议了
They all thought it was amazing.
知道我觉得什么不可思议吗
You know what I think is amazing?
我竟然以为咱俩真能有一次聊聊我
I actually thought we were gonna talk about me for once.
我们
Oh-- we...
我们没在听
We weren't--we weren't listening.
她也没在听
Neither was she.
哦对了
Oh, you know what?
接下来几年
I'm just gonna hold on to this curling iron
我得收好这个卷发棒了
for the next few years.
帕克 你还在车♥库♥干嘛
Parker, what are you doing in the garage?
爸妈知道你还没睡么
Do mom and dad know you're awake?
够呛
I doubt it.
他俩就顾着丽芙和玛蒂了
They're too focused on Liv and Maddie
根本注意不到我们
To notice anything we're doing.
我一下午都坐在屋顶 旁边放桶土豆泥
I spent all afternoon on the roof with a homemade catapult
拿弹弓射路上跑步的人
Blasting joggers with buckets of mashed potatoes.
你说得对
Ha! You know what? You're right.
我煮了豆子 然后没刷锅
They didn't say a word
他们根本没管
When I made beans and didn't clean the pot.
好吧 咱俩
Okay, yeah, the two of us
享受自♥由♥的方式不太一样
Are using our freedom a little differently.
等等 如果我们干什么都不会挨骂
Okay, wait. If we can get away with anything...
那应该组团来票 大的
We should team up for something... big.
比如说 开车去拉斯维加斯
You mean take the car and drive to vegas?!
好吧 再小点
Okay, smaller.
咱们把电视抬自己屋里吧
Let's put this tv in our room.
但是爸妈说了咱们屋里不能有电视
But mom and dad said that we can't have a tv in our room.
爸妈是谁
Mom and dad who?
如果我们的房♥间 不是我们的房♥间呢
What if our room wasn't... our room?
如果那是我们的兄弟根据地呢
What if it was our... bro cave?
我爱兄弟根据地
Ah! Bro cave! I love it!
兄弟根据地是啥
What's a bro cave?
不要管这个破车♥库♥了
Forget this crummy garage.
在我们的根据地里 会有所有想要的东西
In our bro cave, we would have everything we want,
我们都不用出房♥门
And we'd never have to leave our room.
电视 好吃的 可以跳水的浴缸
Uh, tv, food, a hot tub with a high dive.
还有那只你总在跟它聊天的隐形斑马
That invisible zebra you're always talking to.
我那时才4岁 能别再提了么
I was 4! Let it go!
老弟 没有爸妈 没有双胞胎
Bro, no parents, no twins.
只有你我
Just you and me
只穿内♥裤♥ 打飞游戏里的变异兔子
Blasting mutant videogame bunnies in our underwear!
闭上眼
Close your eyes...
让我带你进入完美世界
And let me take you there.
百试不爽
Never gets old.
是我多心了 还是丽芙回来后
Is it just me, or is liv moving home
比我们想象的要复杂
Gonna be harder than we thought?
会有不少麻烦 但我们可以处理好的
It's not gonna be easy, but we'll make it work.
只要我们多留心背后发生的事
We just have to have eyes in the back of our heads.
对 虽然4比2咱们数量上输了
Mmm. Sure, there's four of them and we're outnumbered,
但咱们比他们聪明
But we are smarter than they are.
嗯 对
Mm, oh, yeah.
不像隔壁强森一家
Unlike the johnsons next door.
我很肯定之前是他们家熊孩子厄尼
I'm pretty sure it was their jerk kid ernie
拿一坨土豆泥砸的我
who hit me with a glob of mashed potatoes earlier.
咔擦 咔擦 咔擦
Boom. Boom. Boom!
都拍完了
Send!
你们真好 谢谢
You guys are so sweet. Thank you so much.
真没想到这么受欢迎啊
I so wasn't expecting that.
爸妈出现 乌龟模式启动
Okay, mom and dad. Initiate turtle mode!
我爸是我们篮球队的教练
Dad coaches my basketball team
我妈是学校的心理顾问
And mom's the school psychologist.
丽芙住在好莱坞的时候也知道这事
And of course Liv knew this when she was living in Hollywood.
但知道这件事
But knowing it
和切身感受他们经过时带来的丢脸感
and feeling the shame of them walking past you in the hall
完全是两码事
are two completely different things.
觉得他们尴尬够了么
Think we've embarrassed them enough?
还差点
Not quite.
嗨 玛蒂
Hi. Maddie.
昨晚的事真抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
我不是故意要惹你生气的
I really wasn't trying to get you all grumpelstiltskin.
没事了 你只是想给我看视频
That's okay. You were just excited to show me your video.
还好我们没事了
Well, I'm glad we're okay.
-想再看一遍吗 -不要
- Did you want to see it again? - No.
咋样啊 鲁尼
What's up, Rooney?
咋 迪吉
'Sup, Diggie?
这就是迪吉呀
Oh. So this is Diggie.
现场为您直播精彩赛事
Live and in person for your viewing pleasure!
我
Oh, I...
我想职业球员退役之后当解说
I want to be a sports announcer after I play pro ball,
所以多练练
So I'm just practicing.
官方为您呈现
With authority.
挺好玩的 那你要怎么介绍我
Fun. How would you introduce me?
如果你看到了重影 不要以为电视坏了
If you're seeing double, do not adjust your screens.
这就是无与伦比的 无可阻挡的
It's the incomparable, the unstoppable,
如果她是爆米花 就会火花四射的
If she were popcorn, she'd poppable...
丽芙·鲁尼
Liv Rooney!
这段通过了
Um, approved.
那么 鲁尼大人
So, Rooney classic,
待会儿要去干什么
What are you doing later?
有点事
Stuff.
好 明白了 那
Okay. Ha. Got it. Well...
就这样 拜拜 鲁尼们
Peace out, Rooneys.
“咋” “有点事” 你就这么打情骂俏的
"'Sup"? "Stuff"? That's how you flirt?
丽芙 打情骂俏是种比赛好么
Liv, flirting's a game, okay?
如果迪吉知道我喜欢他 我就失了先机
If Diggie knows I like him, I lose the advantage.
如果我失了先机 我就输了
And if I lose the advantage, I lose.
我可是从来没输过的 哈 怎样
And I don't lose! Bam! What?!
好了 别拽你那些比赛术语了 听我说
Okay, stop with all the sports nonsense and listen to me.
如果你想让迪吉约你去舞会
If you want Diggie to ask you to that dance,
得有人好好帮你
You need major help.
不 我不需要你帮我争取迪吉 懂吗
No. I do not need your help getting Diggie, okay?
听懂了没
Do you hear me?
不 要 帮
Do not help.
说真的 你听过比这更明显的求助么
Seriously, have you ever heard such a clear cry for help?
帮玛蒂最简单的方法就是
And the easiest way for me to help Maddie...
变成玛蒂
was to become Maddie.
咋 乔伊
'Sup, Joey?
是我 玛蒂
It's me... Maddie.
其实不是 我是丽芙啊
It's not really maddie. It's liv!
丽芙你干吗
Liv, what are you doing?
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表