剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
还有四只要抓
Four more to go.
哦 好吧 帕克 是妈妈回来了
Oh, okay, parker, that is mom.
这件事你一点也不能告诉她
And you cannot tell her anything about this.
知道了吗 如果她发现
Okay? If she finds out
有一群蜘蛛在家里爬来爬去
That there are a bunch of spiders crawling around,
她会吓坏的
She will freak out!
好了 表现自然点
Okay, act natural.
哦 嗨 孩子们
Oh, hi, boys.
听着 玛蒂的篮球队
Listen, maddie's basketball team
整个周末都会在这
Is gonna be here all weekend.
嘿 嘿 嘿 看我
Hey, hey, hey. Eyes on me.
所以这周末 别惹麻烦 知道了么
So this weekend, don't cause any trouble, okay?
麻烦
Trouble?
你以为你在和谁说话啊 小姐
Who do you think you're talking to, lady?
- 夫人 - 嗯哼
- milady. - mm-hmm.
队里没有一个人是支持我的
No one on the team had my back.
实在是
It's just so--
令人沮恼的
"Frustrappointing."
那根本不是个词
That's not a real word,
但是我居然完全理解它的意思
Yet somehow I know exactly what it means.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
哦 全凭天赋
Oh, it's a gift.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我没那么适合做队长
Maybe I'm just not cut out to be captain.
我根本不知道怎么做
I have no idea what to do.
我知道
I do.
拜托
Please.
你对篮球一窍不通
You don't have a clue about basketball.
玛蒂 这是领导力的问题
Maddie, this is about leadership.
在 放声高歌♥
On, Sing it loud...
我的整个剧组就是一个团队 而且我带领他们
My cast was a team and I led them through
完成了整整四季饱受赞誉的电视剧
Four critically-acclaimed seasons of television.
想知道我怎么做到的吗
Want to know how I did it?
不想
No.
好 形成领导力有五个步骤
Okay, there are five steps to leadership.
第一 抓住他们的注意力
One, grab their attention.
第二 让他们和你达成共识
Two, get them on the same page.
第三 明确你的目标
Three, identify your goal.
第四 带领他们去斗争
Four, lead them into battle.
最后是第五 时刻注意保持完美形象
And five, look great doing it.
知道吗 如果我装作
You know, if I imagined those words
不是从你口中听到这些话
Not coming out of your mouth,
其实还是挺有道理的
They actually kind of make sense.
好啦
Okay.
第一步 抓住它们的注意力
Step one, grab their attention.
在好莱坞 他们总说达到这个目的最好的办法就是
In hollywood, they always say the best way to do that
在你工作的第一天开除一个人
Is by firing someone on your first day of work.
丽芙 我不会开除任何一个朋友的
Liv, I'm not firing any of my friends.
我还非得把每一步都给你说明白吗
Do I have to connect all the dots for you?
我来加入你们的队伍
I will join the team.
然后你因为我糟糕的表现而开除我
And you can fire me for being terrible.
整个球队就会知道你是认真的
The team will know you mean business
因为你都能残酷到摧毁你孪生姐妹的假梦想
If you are ruthless enough to crush your twin's fake dream.
丽芙 这个主意还真是挺不错的
Liv, that's actually kind of brilliant.
而且我确实很喜欢开除你的这个想法
And I do love the idea of firing you.
听好了 豪猪队的女生们
Listen up, lady porcupines.
三周以后就是我们在芝加哥的锦标赛了
We have the tournament in chicago in three weeks.
这次的休整是为了大家聚到一起
This retreat is about coming together
然后真正的组成一个团队
And becoming a real team.
是啊 也就是说如果哪个女生站出来面对挑战的时候
Yeah, that means if a girl puts herself out on the line--
比如说 在校长面前
Like, say, in front of the principal--
你们应该支持她
You better back her up.
所以为了是我们能做到这一点
So to get us started,
我给大家准备了团队手环
I got us all team bracelets.
支持你
"Got your back."
真棒
Cool.
我的折了
Mine broke.
知道吗 完全没关系
You know what? It's okay.
我还有好多多余的呢
I have plenty extra.
为了打折我差不多买♥♥了500多个 所以
I had to buy like 500 to get the discount, so...
来几个传球练习吧
How about some passing drills?
- 等等 老爸 - 啊
- hold up, dad. - yeah?
还有件事
One more thing.
我们来了个新队员
We have a new teammate.
太好了 她能打中锋吗
Great. Can she play center?
要是大柳树倒下了我们就没有打“D”位置的人了
We got no "D" If willow goes down.
维罗才不会倒下
Willow doesn't go down!
好了 大家 来欢迎从好莱坞远道而来的
Please, everybody, welcome all the way from hollywood,
丽芙·鲁尼
Liv rooney.
谢谢
Thank you.
我非常荣幸
It is an honor
能和这些非常有才华的女士们
To be nominated in the same category
拥有同样的提名
As these other very talented women.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎入队 丽芙
Welcome aboard, liv.
那么 好莱坞大明星 你打什么位置呢
So, hollywood big shot, what position do you play?
哦
Oh.
我一般都是个领导者
I'm usually the lead.
非常好 大家 打的非常好
Great job, team. Great job.
有人想喝水吗
Anybody need water?
老爸 我们真的需要一个新的冷水桶
Dad, we seriously need a new watercooler.
没有这方面的预算
Not in the budget.
我去车♥库♥拿点果汁
Got some juice boxes the garage.
队长负责
Captain's in charge.
好了 大家伙
Okay, everybody,
我们先来练练带球上篮
Let's start with some layups.
丽芙 你先来 接着
Liv, you first. Catch.
不要 不好意思 我不会碰那个球的
No, sorry. I'm not touching that ball.
它太重了而且
It's heavy and it's just...
颜色真没个性
It's such a boring color.
丽芙 想要在篮球队里就要付出努力
Liv, being on this team requires hard work.
如果你不能投入的话
And if you're not up for that,
那么也许你不适合做篮球队的一员
Then maybe you're not cut out for this.
等等 你的意思是
Wait, are you...
把我踢出篮球队
Kicking me off the team?
我太受打击了
I'm devastated.
完全被摧毁了
Devastated.
丽芙 我是队长
Liv, I'm the captain.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
离队
Go.
注意力已经成功吸引了 第一步 搞定
Attention officially grabbed. Step one, complete.
我明白了
I see.
不要为我落泪 豪猪队的女士们
Don't cry for me, lady porcupines.
我会好好的
I'll be all right.
总会有办法
Somehow.
你不能把丽芙踢出队啊
You can't kick liv off the team.
- 我不能 - 她不能
- I can't? - she can't?
维罗说得对
Willow's right.
丽芙表现很差劲 但是她会学的
Liv is terrible, but she'll learn.
我们都要学习啊
We all had to.
她现在是我们的队友了
She's our teammate now.
那我们就必须“支持她”
And we have to "Back her up."
就像你说的那样 伙计
Just like you said, man.
我确实说过这样的话 不是吗
I did say that, didn't I?
呃 我♥干♥嘛说这样的话
Mm! Why did I say that?
好吧
Okay.
丽芙 你又可以回到队上来了
Liv, I guess you are back on the team.
好棒
Yay.
一 二 三 豪猪队加油
One, two, three, go porcupines!
豪猪队加油
Porcupines!
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表