剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
乒了乓啷 就是这么简单 你完全可以做到的
Bada-bing, bada-boom, Bob's your Uncle.
停停停
Cut!
呃 嗯 维克
Um... uh, Vic,
他们是我的弟弟
these are my brothers.
他们俩都是漫画小说的铁杆粉丝
They're really really really big fans of the graphic novel,
所以我就告诉他们如果可以保证安静的话
so I just told them that they could watch a little bit of filming
就可以观看我拍摄
if they promised to be quiet!
这个嘛 拍摄现场有粉丝也好
Well, it's nice to have fans on the set.
那么 你们俩觉得这幕场景怎么样啊
So what do you think of the scene, boys?
我觉得你正在蹂躏世上最好的故事
I think you're ruining the greatest story ever told!
这可是在漫画小说里最激动人心的时刻啊
This is the most action-packed moment
然而你要求她做的只是
in the graphic novel and you're gonna have her
跳过小水坑然后摆个造型照相么
skip over a puddle and pose for pictures?!
这简直不能忍♥啊
This is an abomination!
虽然我不知道他说的那词是啥意思 但如果它意味着这个
I have no idea what that word means, but if it means...
那我就坚决同意
...then I concur!
那你俩告诉我 我哪儿做错了
So tell me, what am I doing wrong?
首先 你穿的衬衫也太磕碜了
First of all, I'm not a fan of that shirt.
并且 哼哼
And ho ho!
我们需要大爆♥炸♥啊 我们还需要不怕死的特技演员
We need explosions. We need death-defying stunts.
不 不怕死的么
Death... death-defying?
特里斯坦下了飞船
Tristan gets out of her ship,
光子爆♥炸♥把地面炸裂开
photon blasts blow up all over the place.
哦 不不 光子爆♥炸♥才不是那声儿呢
No no, that's not the way photons sound.
惠特尼 给他们听听光子啥声儿
Whitney, be a photon.
然后她爬到核转发器的顶端 纵身一跃
And she climbs to the top of the nuclear transponder and jumps!
我虽然站着 但我兴奋地都快要跳起来了
I'm standing, but I'm on the edge of my seat.
紧接着发生了什么 快说快说
What happens next? Tell me, tell me!
她完美一跳
She makes the jump.
拿起发着绿光的堪塔罗斯之眼
Grabs the glowing green eye of cantarus,
接着又是一场爆♥炸♥ 她被炸进了墙壁里
but gets blasted through the temple wall.
突然 她又出现在一片废墟中 拯救了星球并长长一吼
She emerges from the rubble, having saved the planet and howls.
乒了乓啷 你还是可以做到哦
Bada-bing, bada-boom, Bob's still your Uncle.
我爱死了 我们一定要拍这种画面
I love it! We've gotta shoot that scene.
是啊 但是 如果你害怕的话 我们可以找个替身
Yeah, but... well, if you're scared, we can get a stunt person.
就看你的决定啦
It's your call.
丽芙·鲁尼
Liv Rooney is...
加入喽
In!
进入了不知所云的状态啊
...in way over her head.
我不知道哪一样才是更大的错误
I don't know which was a bigger mistake:
是说我要自己做所有特技 还是邀请你们来参观拍摄
Saying I would do my own stunts or inviting you to my set.
这个嘛 你可以做个对比清单来看看
Well, I find it helps to make a list.
-玛蒂 你还好么 -她伤了膝盖 挺严重的
- Maddie, are you okay? - She hurt her knee pretty bad.
我是她老爹 应该是我扛她进来的
I'm her father. I'm carrying her in.
-我来扛你 五号♥选手 -慢点慢点慢点
- I got you, number five! - Whoa whoa whoa.
我们会好好照顾你的
We're gonna take good care of you.
有没有人告诉我玛蒂的膝盖到底怎么了
Would someone please tell me what happened to Maddie's knee?
在我投制胜的一球时 膝盖扭了一下
It buckled when I hit the game-winning shot.
哦天 扭了
Oooh, buckled.
只有在皮带和帽子上才是好事儿
That is only good on belts and pilgrim hats.
她不能参加总冠军赛了
She can't play in the championship.
那青奥会呢
Well, what about the junior Olympics?
都不行了
It's all gone.
我的前交叉韧带撕裂了 得做手术
I mean, I tore my a.C.L. I'm... I'm... I'm gonna need surgery.
她好一段时间内不能打篮球了
She's not gonna be playing basketball for quite a while.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
如果我没有抢断传给玛蒂
If I hadn't stolen the ball and passed it to Maddie
让她投球的话 这悲剧永远都不会发生
to make the shot, this never would have happened.
我那么快的反应真是该死
Curse my lightning-quick reflexes!
维罗 别埋怨自己了
Willow, don't beat yourself up.
乔伊 没工夫在这玩浪漫
Joey, this is no time for romance.
我不配
I don't deserve it.
好吧 就一会
Okay, just for a minute.
-手术情况怎么样 -手术很成功
- How'd the surgery go? - It went really well.
你们对我家房♥子做了什么
What did you do to my house?
我们是为了让玛蒂可以直接坐着轮椅上下楼梯
We made it so Maddie can get up the stairs in her wheelchair.
她用拐杖
She's on crutches.
呃 不过好歹让她有个盼头啊
Well, now she has something
腿好了以后就可以当滑梯玩了
to look forward to when she's better. Whee!
我们的小美人儿来啦
There she is.
玛蒂 我是维罗
Maddie, it's Willow.
你能挺过去的
You're gonna get through this.
维罗 我做的是膝盖手术
Willow, I had knee surgery.
别再叫唤啦
Stop shouting!
我是个运动员
I'm a jock.
我以为我无所不能
And I thought I was invincible.
现在看来我并不是
And I guess I'm not.
唉 这真是吓人
And that's scary.
哦 宝贝
Oh, honey.
为什么出事的不是我或你呢
Why couldn't it be me or you?
又或是乔伊 等等 不能是乔伊
Or Joey? Wait, not Joey.
为什么不能是你呢
You?!
哈 注意我一下呗
Ha! Hello.
这个 这个真的需要吗
Is this, uh... is this all necessary?
也不一定 你会飞吗
Depends. Can you fly?
要是不会 那肯定需要
If not, then yes.
还有 丽芙 我们让维克在特技这幕还加了点东西
So, Liv, we had Vic add one thing to the stunt scene.
等你到了那个塔顶上的时候 就让它垮掉 你看
When you're on the top of the tower, it's gonna collapse. Watch.
哦 哈哈 哇哦
Oh! - Ha ha, Whoo!
哦 维克 给她展示一下大爆♥炸♥
Oh, Vic, show her the explosions.
大爆♥炸♥
Explosions?!
是啊 大爆♥炸♥ 轰 轰 轰
Yeah, explosions... boom boom boom.
好吧 我做不到 我要特技替身
Okay, no. I need a stunt person.
哦 但是你跟全世界都说了你要自己做特技的啊
Oh, but you told the world you'd do all your own stunts.
我又不是那种你们要跳舞就能跳舞的玩偶
I'm not just some puppet that you can make dance.
哼
Ahem.
我收回我刚才说的话
I stand by my previous statement.
噢
Ow!
我没想过复健这么困难
I didn't think my recovery would be so hard.
看我最喜欢的运动员他们受伤了以后
I mean, when my favorite athletes get injured,
就离开三个月
they go away for three months,
做个配乐振奋的鞋子广♥告♥什么的
they do a shoe commercial with some inspiring music,
然后就完好的回来了
and they come back good as new.
玛蒂 你有没有哪周就是觉得
Maddie! Have you ever had a week where you just feel like
全世界都崩塌了一样
your whole world is ending?
这时候还开玩笑吗
Seriously?
哦天哪 我真是太不体贴了
Oh my gosh, ha ha. That was so insensitive of me.
你都站不起来 我还在这里一直说我自己怎么怎么样
You can hardly stand and I'm over here making this all about me.
要是你听我讲讲我非常惨的一天
Would it make you feel better about your injury
你能不能感觉好点
if you heard about my horrible day?
说吧
Go for it.
我又走不掉
It's not like I'm gonna walk away.
好 但就是因为这个能让你好受点我才说的
Okay, but only because this is gonna make you feel better.
玛蒂
So! Maddie...
他们今天让我做的特技实在是太吓人了
The new stunts that they have me doing are so scary
然后我跟他们说找个替身
and I told them to get a stunt
因为我根本就做不来嘛
person because there is no way that I can pull it off.
-好主意啊 -什么
- Good call. - What?!
这不就是该你给我打打气的时候了吗 对吧
This is where you give me a pep talk, yeah?
我是说 你是 你是勇士
I mean you're the... you're the fighter,
你是赢者 快点
you're the winner, so come on!
给我打打气 改变我的生活啊
Pep talk me. Change my life.
说吧
Go. And...
就是现在
Now!
丽芙
Liv...
我不觉得自己是个勇士
I don't feel like a fighter.
我 我更肯定我不是个赢者
I mean, I definitely don't feel like a winner.
我特别肯定我都再也不是个篮球运动员了 所以
Pretty sure I'm not even a basketball player anymore, so.
哇哦
Wow.
最差的打气的话了
Worst pep talk ever.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表