剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
So, Liv, come over here. Help me blow out all these candles.
等一下下 我想录个像
Uh, okay, one sec. I want to get a video of this.
貌似我在找装饰品的时候
I think I left my phone in
把手♥机♥忘在了车♥库♥
the garage when I was grabbing decorations.
录像 那一定得让风车转
Video? Then we've gotta have the windmill going.
爸爸 打开它
Dad, turn it on.
-大伙 我很喜欢它 -今天我们做了一件好事 儿子们
- Guys, I love it. - We did a good thing today, boys.
你看看 听帕克的绝对没错
See what happens when you listen to Parker?
风车的风还不小呢
That thing kicks up quite a breeze.
不好了 蛋糕
Oh no, the cake!
快把风车关了
We have to turn this thing off!
别担心 生日女王 你的英雄在这
Don't worry, birthday girl, your hero is here.
嘿 英雄
Hey, superhero...
插头就在这哎
The plug's right here.
哇哦
Whoa.
蛋糕味道真不错 老妈
Oh, nice work on the cake, Mom!
帕克 快过来看看
Oh, hey Parker, check it out.
丽芙为了感谢我们的帮助送了一件礼物呢
Liv got us a present for helping out with the party.
我很高兴能有人感谢我啊
It's nice to be appreciated.
惊喜
Surprise!
兄弟 刚才好极了 不错 法国佬
Dude, that was awesome. Nice work, pretzel-butt.
击个掌
Up top!
耶
Yeah!
你能藏在我放内衣的抽屉里吗
Hey, can you fit in my underwear drawer?
我想吓吓我妈妈
I want to freak out my Mom.
跟我来
Follow me!
丽芙与玛蒂 第一季第九集
Liv And Maddie S01E09 Sweet-16-a-Rooney
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表