剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
是没
No.
实在是太赞了
This is so awesome!
噢 它要停车了 你要抓住他了
Oh, he's stopping. Oh, you got him.
快把他铐进来 小麦麦 把他铐进来
Box him in, Mikey. Box him in.
你们呆在这 我去把他抓住
You guys stay in here while I track him down.
但是 记得帮我拍几张照片
But... take some pictures of me in action?
这可是头一回
This never happens.
对不起 孩子 看来
Sorry, buddy. Looks like
我们没法去成熏牛肉宫殿了
we're not gonna make it to The Pastrami Palace.
对不起 你开什么玩笑
Sorry? Are you kidding me?
这可是我人生中最嗨的一晚了
This is the greatest night of my life.
爸 你说的太对了 生活并不发生在一个小屏幕上
Dad, you are so right. Life doesn't happen on a video screen.
我成功让我儿子离开沙发
I got my boy off the couch and
然后向他证明生活可以过得更刺♥激♥
showed him that life could be pretty exciting.
真是个美好的夜晚
It was a good night.
这可不是我想要的那种三文治
This is not the kind of sandwich I had in mind.
不好意思 皮特
Sorry, Pete.
可是我必须把这些
But I gotta take these
坏蛋抓回警署处理
dirt bags back to the station for processing.
麦克警官 你能开多慢
Officer Mike, how slowly can you drive?
你真的得多喝水 你呕吐以后身体流失了许多液体
You really need to hydrate, honey. You lost a lot of fluid...
还有固体
And solids.
妈 我没事 只是
Mom, I'm fine. I just...
今晚简直就是一场灾难
Tonight was a complete disaster.
噢 不 甜心 我一连看了四集
Oh no, Sweetie. I got to watch four episodes of...
噢 对你来说的确是
Oh, for you.
我是说 这就是我离开这么久的报应
I mean, that's what I get for being away for so long.
我真的很想帕克把我看做是他的酷酷的姐姐
I just really wanted Parker to see me as his cool older sister,
而不是一个呕一地冻鱼条的女生
and instead I am a girl who can't hold her fish sticks.
嘿 两位
Hey, guys.
嘿
Hey.
帕克 对不起 我毁了你的派对
Parker, I'm really sorry I ruined your party.
你开什么玩笑 有爆♥炸♥西瓜
Are you kidding? Between blasting watermelons,
有你呕得跟一火山似的 还有那小丑的神节拍
you spewing like a volcano and that clown's sweet tunes...
我的操场效应肯定
I'm gonna have more
要比史蒂夫 胡达奇的过夜派对的操场效应好
playground buzz than Stevie Hudacky's sleepover.
等等 所以他们喜欢这个派对吗
Wait, so the boys like the party?
自己看吧
Check it out.
噢 我是个好莱坞大明星
Ooh, I'm a big Hollywood actress.
噢 你用西瓜击中了我的肚子
Oh! You hit me in the belly with the melon.
我要 我要
I'm gonna... I'm gonna...
我不会忘记今晚的
I'll never forget this night.
谢了 丽芙 你回来了真好
Thanks, Liv. It's so great to have you back.
嘿
Hey.
如果你真的想要操场效应
If you really want playground buzz,
我可以告诉你我刚刚看见
I am pretty sure I saw a
一只负鼠正在后院品味我的呕吐物噢
possum eating my puddle of barf in the backyard.
来吧 兄弟们 精彩还在继续呢
Come on, boys, the show's not over.
维罗 这效果肯定会很好
Willow, this is gonna work great.
幸好我们在万圣节剩下来的东西里找到了这个
I'm so glad we found this in the Halloween stuff.
我还找到了这套宝贝
I also found this gem.
噢
Oh!
让他们品尝蛋糕吧
Let them eat cake!
你准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
让我们把刀拉到最高
Let's crank it to its highest
看看这个断头台的能耐
notch and see what this baby can really do.
- 让它狂野地掉下来 - 让它狂野地掉下来
- Drop it like it's hot. - Drop it like it's hot!
那个头 我要那个头
Zee head! I want zee head!
我可喜欢你家了 鲁尼太太
I love your family, Mrs. Rooney.
噢 谢谢 埃文 这话很贴心
Oh, thank you Evan that is so sweet.
我才不管我妈妈说什么 坏家长才是有趣的家长
I don't care what my mom says, the bad parents are the fun ones.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表