剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
我认为这是最好成绩了 孩子
I don't think any less of you, son.
嘿
Hey!
迪吉
Diggie.
我最爱的校队运动员
My favorite varsity athlete
也是唯一一个从不打击贬低我的家伙
and the only one who has never purpled my nurples.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
我必须在 35 秒内跑完折返跑
I need to do the shuttle run in under 35 seconds.
哦 你想让我来训练你
Oh, so you want me to train you?
- 我很乐意 - 其实 我想让你当枪手来替我跑
- I'd be happy to. - Actually, I was thinking you'd do it for me.
我给你戴副眼镜
I'd give you some glasses.
穿上古怪的筒形袜
Some fancy tube socks.
乔伊 无意冒犯 但是没人会认为我就是你的
Joey, no offense, but no one's going to believe that I'm you.
你猜怎么着 你说的很对
You know what... you're right.
为何我天生就这么帅气啊
Why did I have to be born so handsome?
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
听说你感觉不太舒服
Heard you weren't feeling very well.
啊 是的 大概是蠕虫病什么的吧
Oh, yeah. Must be a bug or something.
唔 我希望你明天对阵灰熊队的比赛能发挥正常啊
Mm, well, I hope you'll be okay for the game against the grizzlies tomorrow.
我觉得经过一晚上的睡眠应该能恢复好的
I'm pretty sure I'll be fine after a good night's sleep.
嗯哼 要我给你拿点姜汁汽水么
Mm-hmm. Can I get you some ginger ale?
或是一些咸饼干
Or some crackers?
呃 不用了 我感觉挺好的
Um, no, I'm... I'm fine.
而且我的床在这边
I'm also over here.
你在找什么呢
What are you looking for?
哦
Oh!
有点头脑发热吧
A fever.
哎呀呀
Aww!
嘿 妈 妈
Hey, mom. Mom.
咋了
Hmm?
你在找丽芙的那双漂亮鞋子 对不
You're looking for Liv's perfect pumps, aren't you?
什么 才不是呢
What? No.
不 我 我根本停不住对鞋的思念
No, I... I can't stop thinking about them.
我想立马穿上
I want to slip 'em on.
哪怕只穿一个趾头 我就是想过过瘾
Even just a toe. I just need a taste.
呃 那个 其实高跟鞋不在这里
Mm, yeah, well, they're actually not in here.
我刚看见丽芙来过找了一轮了
I just saw Liv coming and looking for them.
所以我要是看见了的话会通知你的
So if I see them, I will let you know.
但是 嘿 妈妈 与此同时
But... hey, mom. In the meantime,
你或许应该想想你的尊严该穿在哪里
you might want to slip on a size 10 dose of dignity.
你说得对
You're right.
我不知道我怎么像着了魔一样
I don't know what's gotten into me.
如果你胆敢告诉丽芙我来过这儿 你就会
If you tell Liv I was here, and you will be...
我到底是怎么了
what's wrong with me?
嗨 宝贝们
Hi, girls.
我刚骗走了我妈
I just lied to my mom.
还是关于鞋子的
About shoes.
哈 而且我根本就不在乎
Ha! And I don't even care.
这就是我的储物柜啦
And this is my locker.
宝贝们 快躲好
Hide, girls.
噢 你好啊 玛蒂
Oh, hi, Maddie.
我很高兴看见你的感觉好多了
I'm glad you're feeling better.
什么 哦 对
What? Oh. Yeah.
好一大截了
Way better.
呃 那个 刚刚我听见两个学生
Um... Oh, wow. You know what... I hear two students
在拐角那儿试着处理一些情感问题呢
trying to work through an emotional issue around the corner.
我来了 让路
I'm coming. Make way.
心理治疗师驾到了
Therapist coming through!
鲁尼
Rooney.
你昨天怎么了
What happened to you yesterday?
我们本来约好一起吃冰淇淋的哟
We were supposed to meet for fro-yo.
但你没出现哟
You didn't show-yo.
俺就只能打包先走了哟
Had to get it to go-yo.
呃 对 你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Uh, yeah. Didn't you get my text?
呃 收是收到了 但是“来不了 有事”
Well, yeah, but... "can't come. Got a thing."
讲得不明不白的
Is not all that informative.
你是不是长高了
Did you get taller?
不 是 也许吧
No. Yes. Maybe.
也许是你变高了
Maybe you're taller.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
玛蒂 你看起来不一样了
Maddie, you look different.
也许是你变高了
Maybe you're taller!
好吧
Okay...
等等 刚才那下不对劲 对不
Okay, that was weird, right?
我知道不对劲长什么样 刚才那就是了
I know weird, and that was it.
但她一整天都这么不对劲
But she's been acting weird all day.
她居然今天都没有晨练
She even skipped her morning workout.
这真不是她的风格
That's so not like her.
等等 你怎么知道 她都是早上 5 点就起来晨练的
Wait, how would you know? She works out at 5:00 A.M.
- 我一直在为你教我的折返跑复试而锻炼 - 真的吗
- I was up doing the drills you taught me for my shuttle run retest. - Really?
不 我当时在熬夜看神龙小说
Nope. I was up reading a book about dragons.
- 嘿 乔伊 - 维罗
- Hey, Joey. - Willow!
哇 我以前还从没见过他跑
Wow. I've never seen him run before.
真奇怪 我见到他他都是撒丫子跑的
That's weird. I only see him run.
好的 等我妈进来 我们该做什么呢
Okay, when my mom comes in, what are we going to do?
降低她的期望值
Lower her expectations.
正是
Exactly.
准备好体验一下帕克的方法发威吧
Get ready to experience the Parker way in action.
- 你好啊 鲁尼女士 - 哦
- Hey, Mrs. Rooney. - Oh.
你知道你现在有很多活要干
I know you have a lot to do around here.
我帮你把洗碗机里的碟子都拿出来了
So I unloaded the dishwasher for you.
谢谢你了 埃文
Well, thank you, Evan.
哦 那些碟子还都是脏的呢
Oh, but those dishes were dirty.
只不过有一点脏罢了
They seemed a little crusty.
不过我才不介意您怎么操持家务呢
But I'm not here to judge how you keep house, ma'am.
抱歉了 鲁尼女士
Sorry, Mrs. Rooney.
让我来帮您吧
Let me help you.
抱歉
Oops.
拜托 埃文
Come on, Evan.
以后做事请小心一点啊
Be a little more careful.
哎呀
Oops.
看来我被埃文带的也笨手笨脚的了
Looks like I caught the clumsies from Evan.
孩子们 停手吧
Boys, please stop.
我很抱歉 鲁尼女士
I feel terrible, Mrs. Rooney.
我去拿把拖把把这里收拾了吧
Let me get the broom and help clean up.
别别别 别帮我
No no no. Do not help.
这事还是我自己来比较好
I will take care of this myself.
谁的方法
What's the way?
帕克的方法
The Parker way.
有谁看见玛蒂了么
Has anybody seen Maddie?
比赛还有两分钟就开始了
Our game starts in two minutes.
玛蒂还没有来
Maddie's not here?
她可从来没有缺席过一场比赛的啊
She's never missed a game.
等等 要是玛蒂没有来 我就得上场了啊
Wait, if Maddie doesn't show, that means I have to play.
这可不能这样啊 天
That can't happen, man.
我本来还打算在比赛的时候把作业写了呢
During the game is when I get my homework done.
玛蒂今天表现的很是奇怪啊
Maddie was acting really weird today.
她是不是长高了
And did she get taller?
长高了
Taller?
大概长高了多少 是不是 7 公分左右
Like how much taller? Like 2 1/2 inches taller?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
她看上去变了个人似的
She just seemed different.
她居然在那咯咯笑 玛蒂才不会这么笑
She giggled. Maddie doesn't giggle.
她一直都是哼哼的
She snorts.
她今天整个感觉都像是由内而外透出某种光芒似的
It's like she had some kind of inner sparkle, man.
鞋子
The shoes.
我想我应该知道她在哪里了
Um, I think I know where she might be.
我这就去叫她
So I will just go get her.
嗯
Yeah.
你看看能不能把表演拖一会
See if you can get them to hold curtain.
天 这姑娘真心不了解运动啊
Wow, that girl really doesn't get sports.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表