剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
可以随意扔花生皮的地方
can throw your peanut shells on the floor.
还有骨头
And rib bones.
我是不是不应该这么做呀
Am I not supposed to do that?
总是这么淑女 小污点
Always the lady, Stains.
大淑女呀
Always the lady.
小伙伴们 他们又要“逮捕”某人了
Ooh, guys, they're gonna arrest someone again.
你由于
You are under arrest!
偷牛 抢劫马车
Cattle rustling, stagecoach robbery!
在女士面前吐痰而被逮捕了
And spitting in the presence of a lady.
-关起来 -关起来
- Lock him up! - All: Lock him up!
哦 我得接个电♥话♥
Oh, I gotta take this.
我是一号♥牢房♥ 收到请回复
This is jailhouse one. Over.
-迪吉 怎么样了 -一切顺利
- Diggie, how's it going? - It's great.
我们打算要甜点了 她一点也没有怀疑
We're just about to order dessert. She doesn't suspect a thing.
甜点 现在还不能吃 才刚刚10点呢
Dessert?! You can't be on dessert already. It's barely 10:00!
你得保证她午夜前不能到家
You need to keep her out of the house until midnight.
好吧 我尽力而为 但是我没想到
I mean, yeah, I'll do what I can, but I didn't expect
像这样的饭店服务真是太赞了
service to be this fantastic at a restaurant like this.
迪吉 我正努力为我妹妹做一点好事
Diggie, I am trying to do something nice for my sister.
不要让我后悔相信你哦
Do not make me regret trusting you.
我的计划能否成功就靠一个人了 他叫迪吉
The fate of my plan rests on someone named Diggie.
-我们得把她拖住 -没问题
- We gotta stall for time. - Not a prob.
小污点正在挑战“人鸡大战”
Stains is doing the rotisserie chicken stockade challenge.
如果你能在一小时内吃掉一整只鸡
If you can eat a whole chicken
你就可以免费得到一件T恤
in under an hour, you get a free T-shirt.
快点 加油 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
帮我擦嘴
Wipe.
这样吧 结束的时候直接洗洗吧
Uh, you know what? Let's just hose you off when this is over.
蛋糕就一层 你在逗我
A one-layer cake? Really?
你认为这就能弥补你16年来的谎言吗
You think that's gonna make up for 16 years of fibs and fraud?
我打算在边角放一些紫色小冰花
I was going to put little purple frosting flowers on the corners.
这也是没什么效果的好吗
That will impress... no one.
好吧 是不是应该多加几层呀
Well, I suppose I could do a few more layers.
是啊 要不就这样 撒谎几年做几层
Oh yeah! Maybe one for each year you lied.
哇哦 这个迷你高尔夫场看起来不错啊
Wow, this mini-golf course actually looks pretty good.
我很高兴有些人终于开始留意
I'm glad someone's paying
丽芙努力想做的事情了
attention to what Liv's trying to pull off.
-试试看这风车能转吗 -它就是不转的
- Let's see the windmill spin. - Oh, it doesn't actually spin.
是的 不转 只是个装饰品
Yeah, no, it's decorative,
就像爸爸妈妈卧室里的跑步机一样
like the treadmill in Mom and Dad's bedroom.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
一个寒酸的蛋糕和不转的风车
A crummy cake and a non-spinning windmill?
丽芙想重建出
Liv is trying is recreate
玛蒂小时候的迷你高尔夫派对
the mini-golf parties of Maddie's youth.
如果我们做了 那就做好呗
And if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do this right.
我觉得可以卸下我遥控车的发动机
I guess we could take apart one of my remote-controlled cars
用它来让风车转起来
and use the motor from that to make it spin.
是啊呵呵 我们是不是还要玩小鸭小鹅游戏啊
Yeah, we could do that. We can also play duck, duck, goose.
(注:类似于丢手绢 找朋友等集体游戏)
难道只有我一个人对这事长心了吗
Am I the only one that cares?
我们可以卸下那个
We could take apart the
乘式割草机的发动机
riding mower and use the motor from that bad boy.
现在我们说的才是
Now we're talking.
生日惊喜 同志们 加油加油
Birthday magic, monkeys. Let's go, let's go!
你干嘛去
Where are you going?
我现在已经比平时晚睡了两个小时了
It's already two hours past my bedtime.
如果派对前我不小睡一下
If I don't take a nap before the party,
我说不定会做出什么奇怪的事情
I'm going to be a real cranky-pants.
干得漂亮 小污点
Good job, Stains.
你从来没有让我这么佩服过你 或者这么恶心过
I have never been more impressed or disgusted.
就算你想要那件T恤
And you know you didn't
你也没有必要吃掉骨头 好吗
have to eat the bones to win the shirt, right?
我绝不让他们钻空子
When I commit, I commit, man.
我听说今天是你的生日 小美女
We hear it's your birthday, little lady.
呃 其实过了午夜才是
Uh, it's not my actual birthday till midnight.
好吧 吹蜡烛吧 反正是某人的生日
Well, blow out the candle. It's somebody's birthday.
就是嘛 玛蒂 许个愿
Go ahead, Maddie, make a wish.
伙伴们 我做不到
Guys, I can't.
蒂姆说得对 的确是某人的生日
Sheriff Tim was right. It is somebody's birthday.
丽芙的
It's Liv's.
我唯一能想到的愿望就是
And the only wish that popped into my head was that...
我希望我们俩可以一起吹灭蜡烛 所以
I wish we were blowing out our candles together, so.
太感人了 现在我就送你回家
That's so sweet. Let's get you home right now.
走啊
Get up.
那个 确定 我们
Well, are you sure? We've...
到这里才仅仅四小时而已哪
Barely been here for four hours.
你因为偷牛
You are under arrest... cattle rustling.
等一下 你们抓错强盗了
Wait! You're arresting the wrong bandit.
这个人 她才是偷牛贼
This girl here, she's the cattle rustler.
是的 警官 把她关起来
Yeah, man, lock her up!
关起来 关起来
Lock her up, lock her up!
-把她关起来 -伙伴们
- Lock her up! - Guys!
放我出去 我得去丽芙的派对 要不然就晚了
Guys, let me out! I need to get to Liv's party before it's over!
你真行 迪吉
Good move, Diggie.
我处乱不惊
I'm smooth under pressure.
镇上新来了位治安官
There's a new Sheriff in town and
他就是迪吉 他是镇上最严厉的
his name is Diggie and he's the meanest Sheriff on..
咱们快走
We're outta here.
好了 走吧 玛蒂 等一下
Well... go! Maddie, wait.
乔伊和维罗夫妇
Mr. & Mrs. Joey and Willow Rooney.
午夜了 开玩笑呢吧迪吉 还什么16岁鬼挡路
It's midnight! Seriously, Diggie, 16 wrong turns?
我还从来没有听过有法律规定
And I've never heard of that law
要以8公里的时速经过墓地
that says you have to go 5mph past a graveyard?
这是对死者的尊重啊 同志
That's just showing respect, man.
奇怪了 我没有听到音乐哎
Wait a second, I don't hear music.
红地毯也卷了起来了 你看你们
And the red carpet is rolled up. You guys!
我错过了丽芙的生日
I missed Liv's birthday!
惊
Su...
“监狱饭店”真的很不错啊
Upper was really great at The Hoosegow.
家里人呢
Where is everybody?
惊喜
Surprise!
我们居然没捞着说惊喜 开玩笑吧
We missed saying surprise. Are you kidding me?
16岁生日快乐 玛蒂
Happy sweet 16, Maddie.
等等 这些都是为我准备的
Wait, this is all for me?
你的红毯派对呢
Where is your red carpet party?
根本没有什么派对 我耍了你
There was no party. I totally played you.
不过别难过 我比你大一天呢
Don't feel bad though, I am a day older.
别忘了你路过墓地的时候
Hey, remember us, the people you were screaming
对谁大喊大叫呀
at the whole way past the graveyard?
你们都有份呀
You guys were all in on this?
丽芙 迷你高尔夫
Liv, mini-golf?
我们好像又回到了过去
It's just like old times.
我们之前都沉醉于
We got so wrapped up in
我们自己内心所构想的派对
which kind of party we each wanted that...
却忘记了最精彩的部分其实是我们俩一起过生日
We forgot the best part is doing it together.
有人给你做了个蛋糕哎
Someone made you a cake!
一个篮球蛋糕
Guys, a basketball cake?
好极了
This is amazing.
16层的黄油和内疚
16 layers of butter-cream and guilt.
老妈我的任务完成 继续吧
Mama's done her time. We're moving on.
现在鲁尼家的宝贝女儿们准备好
Now the Rooney girls are ready to get their...
开派对 开派对
A-party on, a-party on.
喔喔 开派对
Whoop whoop, their party on.
开派对 喔喔
Party on, whoop whoop...
呃 妈妈 妈妈
Ahem! Mom, Mom.
我们原谅你了 放过我们吧
We've forgiven you. You can stop punishing us.
玛蒂 我们还为你准备了6号♥幸运衫
Maddie, we even got you a number six jersey,
因为我们觉得你想改一下你的幸运数字
because we figured you'd want to change your number.
其实 我已经决定这辈子就跟5过了
Actually I've decided to stick with the number five.
那是我最好的朋友出生的日子
That's the day my best friend was born.
所以 丽芙 过来 帮我一起吹灭蜡烛
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表