剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
鲁尼
Rooney...
愿意和我去舞会么
You want to go to that dance?
好啊
Yes.
不过这得说明白了
Just to be clear, though...
我赢了 对吧
I won this, right?
不
No.
我赢了 因为我可以带你去舞会
I win because I get to take you to the dance.
输的人才那么说 哈 怎样
That's what losers say! Bam! What?!
丽芙 你真要走的话
Liv, if you're leaving,
应该带上这个
You should probably take this with you.
还记得你俩一起做的这个吗
Remember when you two made that?
生为姐妹 世为挚友
"Sisters by chance, friends by choice"?
好土
It's so corny.
丽芙 亲爱的 双胞胎是很特别的
Liv, honey, twins are special.
从你们出生的那天起 从来就都不是只有丽芙
Since the day you were born, it's never been just Liv
也从来不是只有玛蒂
And it's never been just Maddie.
永远都是 丽芙和玛蒂
It's always been "Liv and Maddie."
你们永远是姐妹 亲爱的
You'll always be sisters, honey.
但如果相隔2000里 是做不了好朋友的
But it's hard to be best friends if you're 2,000 miles away.
怎么 你们以为我会
What, you think I'm just gonna
被一个二年级的手工作业弄哭么
fall to pieces over a second grade art project?
玛蒂
Maddie...
好 继续 帕克
All right, come on, Parker.
我们还有个冰箱要搬 快快快
We have got a fridge to move. Go! Go! Go!
很奇怪的说 我们其实还得谢谢丽芙
You know, in a weird way, we kinda have Liv to thank for this.
对啊 没错
Yeah, you're right. Hmm.
丽芙
Liv.
我得阻止她
Um, I have to stop her.
顺便说一下
By the way...
去舞会我可不♥穿♥裙子
I'm not wearing a dress to that dance.
丽芙呢
Where's Liv?
她刚走 不
She just left. No!
她出去找你了
She went out back to look for you.
我刚才问的时候
Could have been a little clearer
就说清楚不行么
When I asked you the first time.
玛蒂呢
Where's Maddie?
进去了
Uh, inside.
-玛蒂 -丽芙
- Maddie! - Liv!
-我们得谈谈 -我们得谈谈
- I have to talk to you. - I have to talk to you.
好吧 你先
Okay, yeah. You first.
我缓一缓
I have to catch my breath.
平时这种的我都用替身
I don't usually do my own stunts.
丽芙 我之前说的话太刻薄
Liv, what I said was mean.
你从好莱坞回来一下子让我变得神经质
I'm totally psyched you came home from Hollywood.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 你说得对
No, you were right.
我不该干涉你的生活 抱歉
I shouldn't have tried to fix your life. I'm sorry.
迪吉邀请我去舞会了
Diggie asked me to the dance.
是这样的 他知道那是你所以拒绝了
Get this. He only said no because he knew it was you.
知道那是我
Knew it was me?
拜托 不是吧
Please, no.
我演玛蒂比玛蒂还要像好么
I do Maddie better than Maddie does, okay?
哈 谁呀
Bam! Who?!
等等 好像是 哈 怎样
Wait. Is it "Bam! What?"
天呐
Oh, no way!
我还记得咱们一起做这个
I remember when we made this.
生为姐妹 世为挚友
"Sisters by chance, friends by choice."
太土了
So corny.
真土
So corny.
丽芙 拜托不要走
Liv, please don't leave.
打死都不走了
You couldn't drag me away.
我忍♥不住了
Oh, I am gonna lose it.
镇定 镇定
Hold it together. Hold it together.
去拉斯维加斯吗
Vegas?
开车去
Vegas!
帕克 你不关门的话
Parker, if you're not gonna close the door,
至少别和我有眼神接触
At least don't make eye contact!
你自己想弄得别扭才会这么别扭
It's only weird if you make it weird!
下一支舞闪亮登场的是
You starting lineup for tonight's dance--
迪吉和玛蒂
Diggie and Maddie!
-挺好 -晚上好
That's cute. Good evening--
-11点前把她送回来 -好
- Have her home by 11:00. - Okay.
我口香糖都咽下去了
I-I think I swallowed my gum.
我是奇迹之手吧 差不多
Am I a miracle worker? A little bit.
拍照啦 下来吧
Photo time, so come-- come on down.
不行 我做不到
I can't do this.
你听到她说的了 她改主意了 赶紧走
You heard the girl. She changed her mind. Beat it.
好多了
That's better.
玛蒂 这是舞会 你不能
Um, Maddie, this is a dance. You can't--
我已经穿裙子了 别得寸进尺
Uh! I put a dress on. Do not push it.
等等 拍个照
Wait. Photo time.
说 番茄
Say "Dazzleberry."
番茄
Dazzleberry!
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表