剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
All right, let's try to back it up to a simpler move, okay?
这个动作叫“找准节奏”
This one is called "finding the beat!"
等一下 慢点来
Okay, wait. Slow down.
你们到底是怎么打响指的啊
How are you making that noise with your fingers?
好了 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
这只不过是个冰棒而已嘛
Okay, this is just frozen mustard.
但是是从哪里进口的
But from where?
是在法国制♥作♥的黄色第戎雪糕
A light yellow dijon originally crafted in France
但是加工地在肯塔基州
but now manufactured in Kentucky...
浸泡加工了一次
Dipped once...
不对
no.
是两次
Twice!
浸泡在热狗味的水里
In hot dog water.
啊
Ah.
太激动人心了
Inspiring.
獠牙来了 獠牙来了
Fangs is here! Fangs is here.
噢 是那本书里的女孩么
Ooh, the girl from the book?
对 你们猜准了
Yeah. You guys were right.
我意识到如果我要获得主演资格的话 就必须放手一搏
I've realized that if I want this part I have to do something really big,
所以我聘请了獠牙来引导我演出真正的狼性
so I hired fangs to help me tap into my inner wolf.
丽芙·鲁尼 你的快递
Delivery for Liv Rooney?
- 在这里签收 - 好的
- Sign here. - Okay.
哦
Oh.
这是什么 是不是獠牙把她的行李都提前运过来了
That's so weird. Maybe fangs had all her bags shipped here?
这是獠牙吗
Is that fangs?
不对 哥们 这是另外一个给狼养大的姑娘吧
No, munch, it's a different girl who was raised by wolves.
獠牙你好啊
Hello, fangs!
我是丽芙啊
Me Liv!
我在她的书里学到这招的
I read this in her book.
她必须要熟悉一下陌生人的气味
She has to get used to the smell of new people.
你的气味我能接受
Your scent is acceptable.
抱歉运来了个笼子
Sorry about the cage.
我的狼性太强了 我怕我在陌生人面前控制不住自己
My wolf instincts are strong, and I don't trust myself around new humans.
再说了 把我当货物运更便宜
Plus, it's cheaper to travel in cargo.
那好 獠牙 这是我的弟弟们
Well, fangs, these are my brothers.
不骗你 我还真习惯了
Not gonna lie, I'm into this.
很高兴你的来电 鲁尼
Glad you called, Rooney.
我不会错过任何一个能保证狼
I never miss a chance to make sure wolves
在传媒上大放光彩的机会
are accurately portrayed in the media.
那好吧 如果别人问到了 我就会很骄傲的说
Well, then, if anyone asks, I will proudly state for the record
你没有吃我的奶奶或是把房♥子炸了什么的
that you did not eat my grandma or blow my house down.
看见了吧 刚才那叫
See, that right there?
无礼攻击
Offensive.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
特里斯坦·莱肯是狼人 半身是狼
Tristan Lycanth is half-wolf.
狼是庄严而又凶猛的生物
Wolves are majestic, fierce creatures.
你身上有这些特性吗 鲁尼
You got any wolf in you, Rooney?
呃 不 她没有
Um, no. No, she does not.
丽芙 她闻过了我的胳肢窝
Liv she sniffed my pits.
我可不敢忽悠她
I can't lie to her.
嚎叫一声听听
Howl for me.
这是成为一只狼最重要的部分
It's the most important part about being a wolf.
这宣示了你的尊严
It asserts your dominance.
我的嚎叫声是有尊严又花哨的
Well, my howl is dom-alicious.
鲁尼 我们的工作量不小啊
Rooney, we have work to do.
什么
What?
你要学会向狼一样生活 捕猎 进食
You're gonna live like a wolf, hunt like a wolf, eat like a wolf
甚至要向狼一样大便
and poop like a wolf.
噢 我可以给她演示最后一种
Oh, I can show her the last one.
没错 我可以模仿 84 种动物大便的方式
Yeah, I can imitate the pooping styles of 84 different animal species.
非常感谢你提供的便便样本 小子
Your offer of a poop demo is appreciated, little man.
但是丽芙现在是我的学生了
But Liv's my student now.
欢迎进入狼的生活
Welcome to my wolf pack.
这简直太酷了
This is gonna be so awesome.
如果你需要上厕所 只要出门直走就可以
And if you need the restroom, it's just back that way.
得了吧
Nah.
在我进来之前就在你们走廊上留了领地标记了
Marked my territory on your porch before I came in.
噢 身上好痒
Ooh, got an itch.
挠不到 挠不到
Can't get it. Can't get it.
- 挠不到 - 好吧
- Can't get it. - Okay.
帮帮同类啊
Help a wolf out!
噢
Oh!
啊 这就舒服多了
Ahh, that's the stuff.
是吗
Yeah?
这狼孩简直疯了
Wolf girl is cray cray.
不过我还需要她训练我身上那种丛林山野的气息
But she is going to give me the forest cred
我才能通过这次试镜
that I need to really nail this audition.
有本事你就把那从马路上拖下来吃了啊 戈斯林
Scrape that off the road and eat it, Gosling.
这些是从把我养大的狼家里带出来的东西
This is from the forest where my wolf family raised me.
这些东西的的味道都不太好闻
Lots of good stink to roll around in.
哦
Oh!
啊
Ah.
舒服啊
Ahh.
到你了 小狼崽子
Your turn, wolf pup.
去打打滚吧
Get up in it.
好吧
Okay.
呼
Whoo.
看看我
Look at me.
在一堆脏兮兮的东西上蹭来蹭去
Scooting around in the filth.
呼
Whoo.
就像是动物一样
Like an animal.
我真是野性十足啊
I am wild!
- 鲁尼 - 怎么了
- Rooney... - Yeah?
- 我就把话直说了吧 - 嗯哼
- Can I get real for a minute? - Mm-hmm?
如果你想在试镜中脱颖而出 你就要像真狼一样
If you want to ace this audition, you have to go full wolf.
狼是领地意识很强的动物
Wolves are territorial animals.
- 好的 - 它们拿走了的东西
- Yeah. - They take what's theirs,
- 就永远别想拿回来了 - 好吧
- and they don't back down. - Yeah.
我们来试试别的吧
Let's try something else.
干嘛呢
What?
你想拿回去么
You want it?
来抢啊
Take it.
好吧
Okay.
我这就去拿水枪
I'm gonna go get the hose.
- 这才叫节奏 - 给力啊
- Sick beat. - Super tight.
看来
So...
你们俩从霹雳舞好哥们发展成
The two of you have gone from breakdancing
耳机都一块用了啊
to sharing ear buds.
真可爱啊
That is so cute.
Q 舞帝说你要敢于分享啊
Q-pop says you gotta dare to share.
对了 说到分享 我最近一直都没看见你了
Yeah. Speaking of sharing, I haven't really seen you much lately.
你想不想放学之后吃点冰激凌呢
Do you want to go grab some fro-yo after school?
哦 求之不得 但是今晚我们要上舞蹈课
Oh, I'd love to, but we have a breaking lesson tonight.
来看看咱们新学的时髦动作
Check out these funky fresh moves.
- 预备 约瑟夫 - 准备好了 小迪
- Ready, Joseph? - So ready, digs.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
咋样 好啊
What? Yeah!
动一动 哦 哦
Some of this? Oh, oh!
蹲到地板上
And down to the ground.
呃啊
Uh!
拉我起来
Beam me up!
- 咋样 - 酷毙了
- What up? - Fist bump.
亮相吧
Good sesh.
今早的训练太棒了 獠牙
Great training sesh this morning, fangs.
赶鸭子实在是太好玩了
It was so much fun chasing ducks.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
它们真是身在福中不知福
They've had it too good for too long.
我觉得午餐有肉下肚了
I think we've earned lunch.
怎么在地板上吃东西
Eating off the floor.
你们是给狼养大的么
Were you raised by wolves?
妈
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表