剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
我来主持你的派对吧
I'm gonna chaperone your party!
- 你 - 你
- You are? - You are?
对 我是说 你看老妈病得这么严重怎么办派对
Yeah. I mean, Mom is way too sick to do it.
啊对 啊对 我是病得很严重
I am, I am so sick. I am so sick.
- 谢了 丽芙 - 不用 噢 对了 妈
- Thanks, Liv. - Yeah. Oh! Wait, Mom.
别忘记这个
Don't forget this.
记住 这些 纸巾 别用得太快
And remember, do not use these tissues too quickly,
不然你的大脑会冻住的
or else you'll get a brain freeze.
你要记住 我整个
Just remember, the entire
社交生活的成败都看今晚了
future of my social life is riding on this night.
他们来了
They're here!
进来吧 兄弟们
Come on in, guys.
这是我的姐姐丽芙
This is my sister Liv.
丽芙 这是库珀 艾萨克 科顿 杰克 瑞奇 和史蒂夫
Liv, this is Cooper, Isaac, Kalden, Jack, Richie and Steve.
噢 这是埃文 他比我们小一年 可他很酷的
Oh, and that's Evan. He's a year younger, but he's cool.
来吧 小伙伴们 派对从楼上开始
Come on, guys. Party starts upstairs.
玩得开心
Have fun.
你好 我是埃文
Hi, I'm Evan!
我妈妈想要我乖乖表现的证明
My Mom wants proof that I was well-behaved.
你能不能在 有礼貌地问候派对主人
Can you initial the box
一栏里用名字首字母签名
that says "Greeted the host of party politely"?
埃文 你只是说了 嗨 又不是捧了一束花给我
Evan. You just said hi. It's not like you brought me flowers.
我逗你玩儿呢 哈哈哈 我当然会帮你签了
I'm messing with you. Ha ha ha. Of course I'll sign.
这是你第一次参加过夜派对吗
Is this your first time at a sleepover?
我确信你能表现得很好的
Because I am sure you will do great.
我也是
Me too!
我特别有自信
I have tons of self-confidence
因为自信是好品行的重要组成部分
because that's an important part of character.
这个 你当然有着好品行了
Well, you certainly are a character.
谢谢
Thanks.
能不能把这个写到附加评论区
Mind putting that in the additional comment section?
噢 这是我妈妈的电♥话♥号♥码
Oh, and this is my Mom's phone number.
万一出现了紧急事件就可以打给她
In case there's any kind of emergency.
我真心觉得这不可能发生
I really don't think that's gonna happen.
真的 我还挺希望派对会
Really? I was kinda hoping things
突然出乱子最后我会受伤要打石膏什么的
would get nuts and I'd end up in a cast or something.
埃文 你不常出来玩吧
Evan, you don't get out much, do you?
从来没有
Never.
那是什么
What was that?
那就是乐趣的声音吗
Is that what fun sounds like?
不知道
I don't know.
上 上 上
Do it, do it, do it!
字幕
- -
派对就应该这么开始
And that's how you start a party.
嘿
Hey.
说真的 现在就把书本拿出来了
Seriously? Books already?
要不在学习开始前先来个快速的一对一篮球战
How about a quick game of one-on-one before we start?
麦蒂 我们得好好把这个
Maddie, we got to get this
历史作业完成 这关系到我们一半的学分
history assignment done, it's half our grade.
维罗可不能不及格
And Willow don't flunk!
维罗 淡定
Willow, relax.
你知道当我把所有事情都
You know I work best when
推到最后做的时候我完成得最好了
I put everything off until the last minute.
我是说 能有多糟糕
I mean, how bad can this be?
不就是法国大革命吗 我又不是没看过 悲惨世界
It's the French Revolution. I saw "Les mis".
- 你看过作业要求了吗 - 当然
- Did you even look at the assignment? - Yeah.
我喜欢乔伊 维罗·鲁尼太太 维罗·鲁尼
"I heart Joey. Mrs. Willow Rooney. Willow Rooney"...
不是这本笔记本
Wrong notebook.
写一份20页的报告
"Write a 20 page report".
什么 维罗 一个晚上可做不完这个
What?! Willow, we can't do this all in one night.
你为什么这么晚才开始做
Why would you put this off until the last second,
你知道这关系到我们一半的学分
you know this is half our grade.
你也可以提交一份那个年代的代表物品
"Or you may submit a visual representation of the era".
- 你在想我想的吗
- Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
- 噢 当然 我们做一个巨大的
- Oh yeah. We build a giant...
- 断头台 - 法国棍子面包
- Guillotine. - Baguette.
断头台更好
Guillotine's better.
我们用它来切大♥法♥棍包
We'll use it to slice our baguette.
- 太好了
- Yes. -
所以 呃
So, uh...
开始之前先来个一对一快速篮球战吧
Quick game of one-on-one before we start?
- 麦蒂森 - 好啦
- Madison! - Fine.
噢 拜托
Oh come on!
我们是出来找乐子的
We're hanging and having fun.
生活可不发生在一个小小的屏幕上
Life doesn't happen on a video screen.
噢 我去
Oh man!
我能不能拿回手♥机♥了
Any chance I can get my phone back?
我想贴一张你因为边开车
I would like to post a picture
边发短♥信♥而被罚的照片
of you getting a ticket for texting while driving.
说 熏牛肉
Say "Pastrami".
停止射击
Cease fire!
停止射击
Cease fire.
- 大家玩得开心吧 - 当然
- Everyone having fun? - Yeah.
我们肯定要在星期一的早上讨论这个
We're definitely gonna be talking about this on Monday.
记住这是你们最喜欢的趣事噢
Remember your favorite anecdotes.
可不嘛 这派对赞爆了
Are you kidding? This party rocks.
我从来都没试过这样
I never get to do this.
没试过在室内玩趣味爆破枪
Use Fun Blasters inside?
不 是没试过在7:30分后睡
No, stay up past 7:30!
噢 妈 这是你给我们准备的小吃吗
Oh Mom, you made snacks for us?
噢
Oh.
是吗
For you.
我还以为你生病了
I thought you were too sick.
噢不 这些吃的都被我污染了
Oh no. It's all contaminated.
我去把他们扔到 我房♥间的垃圾桶里
I'll have to throw this out in the garbage can in my room.
丽芙 你在哪
Liv, where are you?
我姐姐说她有惊喜要给我们
My sister says she has a surprise for us.
可不是我炫耀
No spoilers from me,
但我可以说她是The Rock的朋友
but let's just say she's friends with The Rock.
他的电影不适合我这个年龄的人看
His movies are not age-appropriate for me.
好了 我给你们准备了
Okay, I have got something totally...
超酷的东西
coolsies for you guys.
大家围成一个圈坐好 我们来玩十字交叉苹果酱
Everyone get in a circle and sit criss cross applesauce.
别告诉我她说的是 十字交叉苹果酱
Tell me she did not just say, "Criss cross applesauce".
你们都会很喜欢这个游戏的
You're all going to love this and I know that
因为我知道帕克最喜欢恐龙了
because dinosaurs have always been Parker's favorite.
她噎住了 我妈教过我怎么应对
She's choking! My Mom prepared me for this.
- 我来用海姆利克氏操作法救她 - 噢
- I'll give her the Heimlich. - Oh.
埃文 亲爱的 我没有噎住
Evan, honey, I'm not choking.
我在模仿古生翼手龙
That is just my pterodactyl impression.
我倒宁愿她是噎住了
It would have been better if she was choking.
谁要来玩超级好玩的
Who is ready for some duck, duck...
恐龙追鸭鸭
dinosaur!
鸭
Duck.
鸭
Duck.
鸭
Duck.
你是恐龙 喔
Dinosaur! Woo!
耶
Yes!
呜 来啊 站起来追我啊
Woo. Come on. Get up and chase me.
快抓住我啊
Catch me!
呜
Woo!
兄弟 就连我妈都嫌这小儿科
Dude, even my Mom would think this was lame.
来吧 兄弟们 我们不洗手去吃点东西
Come on, guys. Let's go eat something without washing our hands.
你们去哪里
Where are you going?
- 恐龙追鸭鸭 - 对啊
- Duck, duck, dinosaur? - Yeah.
丽芙 你在想什么
Liv, what were you thinking?
- 我以为你很喜欢这个游戏的 - 那是我六岁的事了好吗
- I thought you loved this game. - When I was six!
真是在我的小伙伴面前羞辱我的好方法啊
Way to embarrass me in front of my karate buddies.
你会毁了我的操场效应的
You're killing my playground buzz.
帕克
Parker...
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表