剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
一只勤奋的小蜘蛛
The itsy bitsy spider
爬上了排水口
Went up the waterspout
雨水
Down came
流下来
The rain...
想折腾一下女生留宿夜吗
Crashing a girls' sleepover?
一点也没意思 兄弟们
Not cool, brahs.
哦 她抓到我们了
Oh, she caught us.
我们就是想恶作剧来着
We were just trying to cause mischief.
好啦 我醒了
Great, now I'm awake.
我得吃点零食
I need a snack.
你不在的时候我们翻翻你的睡袋
Is it cool if we look through your sleeping bag
可以吗
While you're gone?
我不知道你们在找什么
I don't know what you're looking for,
但是我知道你们找的时候肯定特别傻
But I do know you look stupid doing it.
丽芙 你在这干什么呢
Liv, what are you doing in here?
哦 我从来不在袋子里睡觉
Oh, I don't sleep in bags.
听着
So listen,
我很抱歉我的计划结果可能有点事与愿违
I'm sorry my plan kind of backfired
而且今天在我们眼前就那么失败了
And blew up in our faces today.
丽芙 不是这样的啊
Liv, what are you talking about?
我是说 我知道事情不是按我们预想的方向发展的
I mean, I know it didn't go the way we thought it would,
但是当我看到整个队都聚集在你身边的时候
But when I saw the team rally around you,
我第一次看见了热情
I saw passion for the first time.
完棒了
Faboosh.
我们现在正式迈入第二步
We are now officially ready for step two.
再提醒我一下第二步是什么来着
Remind me what step two is again.
让整个队达成共识
Getting the team on the same page.
太好了 首先明天早
Perfect. First thing in the morn--
有狼蛛
Tarantula!
太好了
Yes!
又抓到一只
Caught another one.
琼 一个来自破碎家庭
Joan, the troubled ringmaster
忧虑不安的马戏演出指挥
From a broken home.
是因为离婚吗
Was it divorce?
不是的 其实是我踩到了她的家
No, I literally stepped on her home.
好了 大家伙
Okay, guys.
伙计们 你们这也叫热身吗
Guys, you call these warm-ups?
我们的任何一个对手
The first thing any opposing team
首先看到的
Is gonna see from us
就是我们如何热身的 是不是
Is how we warm up, right?
他们必须知道
They need to know
我们是一个团队 一起思考 一起行动
That we think as one, play as one,
一起获得胜利
And win as one.
但是我们还是各去各的卫生间 对吧
We'll still go to the bathroom on our own though, right?
我要求你们全部探访灵魂的深处
I want you all to reach deep into your soul...
找到你们内在的战士
And find your inner warrior.
她是谁 是什么让她如此犀利凶猛
Who is she? What makes her so fierce?
我们能用什么装饰来突出
What accessories can we use to highlight...
那种凶猛
That fierceness?
虽然我根本不明白她说的是什么意思
I have no clue what she's saying,
但是我认真听了因为她看起来很自信
But I'm listening because she seems confident
而且她还拿着一根大棍子
And she carries a big stick.
来 我们花点时间
Take a moment.
闭眼啊
Close your eyes.
我以为我们就是要学新的热身动作而已呢
I thought we were just gonna learn new warm-ups.
这是个必须的过程
It's a process.
啊 恶
Aahh! Eww.
这些盘子上怎么都是蜘蛛网啊
Why are these dishes all covered in cobwebs?
这真是
That's a--
真是太奇怪了
That's so weird.
是啊 你总不会指望
Yeah, you wouldn't expect tarantulas
在我们威斯康星还能看见狼蛛吧
Here in wisconsin.
你们在这真好
I'm glad you guys are here.
你们可以帮我弄午餐
You can help me serve lunch.
- 它真美 - 哇哦
- it's beautiful. - whoa.
我是要给运动员们做饭
I'm feeding athletes.
当然要做大的 来 帮我拿出去
I went big. Here, help me take it outside.
帕克 亲爱的 开下门行吗
Parker, honey, can you open the door?
来吃饭啦
Come and get it!
虽然这是给篮球队准备的
Now this is for the team,
但是别担心 你们可以吃剩下的
But don't worry. You boys get leftovers.
- 哦 哦 哦 - 午饭时间到啦
- oh, oh, oh! - lunch time!
拜托 别抢 哦
Please, don't grab at it! Oh!
起码让我们把它放下来啊
At least let us set it down!
哦
Oh.
这是个两天的休整是吧
This was a two-day retreat.
是啊
Yeah,
我们一直在排练新的热身动作
And we've been working on some new warm-ups
我们想给你展示一下
That we want to show you.
哦 各自归位
Ooh! Places.
记得
Now remember,
寻找你们内心的战士
Find your inner warrior.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
这真是太惊人了
That was amazing.
如果菲克曼能看见你们这个样子的话
If fickman could see you now,
他根本说不出不字来
He'd never say no.
不行
No.
现在 不好意思
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得烤完这些给男生球队的
I have to finish barbecuing
精美的牛排
These exquisite steaks for the boys' team.
他们在里面休整呢
They're having their retreat inside.
这绝对没法接受
Unacceptable.
我们不可能就穿着你给的那些破球服
We can't go to the worciechowski
去沃奇霍斯琪锦标赛
Tournament in those uniforms you gave us.
哦 这确实是个问题
Oh, that is a problem.
但是我想到个解决办法
But I think I have a solution.
你们别去锦标赛了
You're not going to the tournament.
什么
What?!
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我想我已经这么做了
I think I just did.
好吧 伙计们 我们又被菲克曼拒绝了
Okay, guys. We were shut down by fickman again.
而且这次真是正中要害
And that was a real kick to the stomach.
但是就算他不会帮我们
But if he's not gonna help us, we're not gonna
我们也不会就这样躲起来哭 对不对
Sit around and cry about it. Am I right?
我们要自己想办法解决
We're gonna help ourselves.
小污点 出来吧
Stains, would you come out here, please?
这就是菲克曼校长认为的我们的价值
This is what principal fickman thinks we're worth.
我们能让他就这样看我们吗
Are we gonna stand for this?
小污点 接着
Stains, catch.
这真是太傻了
This is madness!
我敢打赌男生根本就不用担心裤子会掉下来
I bet the boys don't worry about their pants falling off.
我们难道要忍♥受这样的贬低吗
Are we gonna take this sitting down?
维罗绝不忍♥受
Willow doesn't go down!
注意了 土拨鼠女生们
Attention, lady groundhogs.
呃 我们是豪猪队
Um, we're the porcupines.
无所谓啦
Whatever.
放音乐
Cue music.
看看你们未来的队服
Behold your future uniforms.
运动风运动短裤 球场穿上最炫酷
This sporty sport short looks great on the court
就算是在场下坐着也一样好看
Or just sitting on the bench.
那就是我
That's me.
我就是坐场下的那个
I sit the bench.
我看起来也会特别好看的
I'm gonna look great.
这个篮球水槽对你们爱做的那些
The b-ball tank is perfect for all that dribbily, drabbily,
流汗的 脏兮兮的 投篮类动作再合适不过了
Shooty stuff you girls love to do.
难以思议的好 是不是
Dunk-tastic, am I right?
我结婚就想穿它了
I want to get married in that.
我们需要那样的队服
We need those uniforms.
我们不能让菲克曼毁了大柳树的婚礼
We can't let fickman ruin willow's wedding.
现在我们有了共同的目标
And we have our common goal.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表