剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
玛蒂 看看你 你现在的生活完全本末倒置了
I mean, Maddie, now your priorities are all out of whack.
你错过了一场比赛
You missed a game.
是啊 天 我都被逼上场了
Yeah, man. I had to play.
我进了个球 自摆乌龙
I made a basket... for the other team.
那我们说好去吃冰淇淋的事怎么办
And what about our fro-yo date?
玛蒂 那天冰淇淋还买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥呢
Mads, it was two-for-one toppings night.
而且我讨厌你比我高
And I hate that you're taller than me.
这话真是出口为快
There. I said it.
我通过了往返跑哦
And I passed the shuttle run.
虽然和我们的对话并不相关 但我还是想说 我太自豪了
Not relevant to what we're talking about, but I'm just so proud of myself.
好了 伙计们 不过是一双 等等 你过了
Okay, guys, it's just a pair of... wait, hold on. You passed?
你知道吗 只要我想随时我都可以把它们脱下来
You know what? I can take these off whenever I want to.
哈
Ha!
好啊 那你脱啊
Okay, then do it.
恩 我说的是我想的时候
Well, I said that I can take them off whenever I want to,
但是我现在不想
and I just don't want to right now.
然后尼
So...
自己看着办吧
Deal with it.
噢 我们会的 大家动手啊
Oh, we will. Now!
迪吉 抓住她的腿
Diggie, grab her legs.
噢
Oh!
放我下来
Put me down!
这是怎 我的鞋子
Wha... my shoes!
丽芙 把我的鞋子还给我
Liv, give me back my shoes.
噢 松饼
Ooh! Muffins.
请别介意
Don't mind if I do.
丽芙 不要啊
Liv, no!
请别惩罚这双高跟鞋啊
Don't punish the pumps.
哦 相信我 玛蒂
Oh, believe me, Maddie.
这给我的伤害比给你的伤害多了去了
This is going to hurt me a lot more than it's going to hurt you.
哦 等等 我说啥来着
Oh... Wait, what am I saying?
难道丽芙·鲁尼能忍♥心
Like there's any way in the universe
可以毁掉一双超赞的……
that Liv Rooney would destroy the perfect pair of...
不
No!
这就结束了
It's over now.
一切都会好起来的
It's going to start to get better.
但是太难了
But this is so hard.
我的脚 要冻死了
And my feet are... So cold.
有些老朋友想打个招呼
I have a couple of old friends who want to say hi.
噢
Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇
Wow.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
玛蒂 你找到了你的内在的光芒呀
Well, Maddie, you tapped into your inner sparkle.
是啊伙计 每个人都会这样
Yeah, man. It happens to all of us.
幸运的是 你有一个对这种闪闪发光的东西了如指掌的姐姐
Luckily, you have a sister to guide you through all things sparkly.
我们一步一步慢慢来
So we will start slow.
嗯 这是草莓味唇彩
Okay, this is strawberry lip gloss.
你可别把它吃了
Don't eat it.
给你 妈妈
Here you go, mom.
佛罗里达的橙子 刚刚榨的 杯子还是冰过的哦
Florida oranges, freshly squeezed, chilled glass.
我这就去烤面包
I'll go start on the croissants.
谢谢宝贝
Thank you, sweetie.
我不知道你是咋了 但是我喜欢
I don't know what's gotten into you, but I like it.
呃 我我这就要走了 鲁尼女士
Well, I'm on my way home, Mrs. Rooney.
埃文 这真是太感谢了
Evan... I cannot thank you enough.
我们两个的计划奏效了
Our plan worked perfectly.
谢谢你帮我重设帕克的行为逻辑
You did a brilliant job of helping me reprogram Parker.
鲁尼女士遇到问题了
Mrs. Rooney had a problem.
帕克在用他的方法逃避他该做的家务
Parker was using the Parker way to get out of all of his chores.
我告诉她 有一个不同的方法 更好的方法 埃文的方法
I told her, there's a different way, a better way, the Evan way.
丽芙与玛蒂 第一季第十六集
Liv And Maddie S01E16 Shoe-a-Rooney
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表