剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
她的背包也很酷吧
Aren't her backpacks so cool too?
超酷的 她说她可以
So cool! She even said she was
用她妈妈的旧喇叭裤帮我也做一个
gonna make me one out of her mom's old bell-bottoms.
等一下
Wait, what?
我没提起背包的事啊
I never said anything about backpacks.
你怎么知道我新交的朋友是海洋
How'd you know it was Ocean?
看 漂亮彩灯
Look. Pretty lights.
玛蒂
Maddie.
我的双胞胎直觉告诉我你在隐瞒什么
My twinstincts are telling me that you're up to something.
好吧
Fine.
你记得你跟我你很难找到朋友
Do you remember how you were saying that it's really hard for
是因为所有人都知道你是大明星
you to make new friends because everyone knows who you are?
我可能找到了全校唯一一个家里
Well, I sort of found the only girl in school who's
没有电视的女孩子然后可能把她送到你身边了
family doesn't have a TV and sort of sent her your way?
你把海洋送来的
You sent Ocean to me?
我简直不敢相信
I can"t believe this.
你在幕后策划了这整件事
You totally friend-dipulated the situation!
丽芙 我只是觉得你需要一点小帮助
Well Liv, I just thought you needed some help.
我还觉得海洋喜欢的是我本身呢
And I thought that Ocean liked me for me,
现在看来我们永远也不可能知道了
but now I guess we'll never know,
因为你居然觉得
because you think
我可悲到要让你帮我计划这整件事的地步了
I'm so pathetic you had to go and set the whole thing up.
你只是想摆脱我吧
You just wanted to get rid of me.
丽芙 不是这样的
Liv, that's not true.
就好比你去"买♥♥"朋友
You were out friend shopping
我只是帮你把过程变简单了而已
and I just made it easier.
我把"朋友店"带到了你面前
I brought the friend store to you.
不要试图用购物比喻转移我的注意力
Do not distract me with shopping metaphors!
钱伯斯 后面的泔桶满了
Uh, Chambers, the muck bucket out back is full.
我要怎么处理这些恶心的蔬菜残渣
What do you want me to do with this disgusting veggie muck?
这是什么态度
What kind of an attitude is that?
残渣可是快乐胡萝卜的生命精华
Muck is the lifeblood of The Happy Carrot.
你可是在拿着橘红色的金子啊 小伙子
You are holding orange gold, Sir.
我只是想知道泔桶应该放在哪
Yeah, I just want to know where to put the bucket.
乔伊 你知不知道在这里工作是件多幸运的事
Joey, do you have any idea how lucky you are to be here?
这可是威斯康辛发展最快的胡萝卜连锁企业
The fastest growing carrot-based franchise in all of Wisconsin.
威斯康辛有多少胡萝卜连锁企业
How many carrot based franchises are there in Wisconsin?
反应还真快 乔伊
Logic kills, Joey.
你我可是与胡萝卜素的浪潮一起乘风破浪呢
Come on, you and me are riding the beta-carotene wave.
这真是太棒了 所以说...
Oh, that is great. So...
泔桶
Bucket?
就把它倒进下水道
Yeah, just pour it down the drain.
那东西很快就开始发臭了
That stuff starts to smell really fast.
可能不应该对我的老板说这个
Probably not supposed to say this to my boss,
但我真的恨死这份工作了
but I really hate this job.
这孩子真有意思
I love this guy.
我手里有件东西马上就会改变你的想法
And I've got something that's gonna turn that 'tude right around.
咔擦 你的第一张工资支票
Ka-ching! Your first paycheck.
太棒了 我一定要给它拍张Z照
Sweet. I gotta get a Z-Pic of this.
等下 只有34块吗
Wait, only 34 bucks?
税啊 乔乔
Taxes, Jojo.
你现在也是要交税的人了
You're on the grid now.
用这样的收入
At that rate it was gonna
我要七个月才能付清Z机的费用
take seven months to pay off my Z-Phone.
我是用大脑算的 就是我的手♥机♥
I did the math in my head, and by head I mean phone.
不久他们就会浑然一体了
One of these days, that will be the same thing.
丽芙·鲁尼 丽芙·鲁尼
Oh hey! Liv Rooney, Liv Rooney!
丽芙·鲁尼
Liv Rooney.
丽芙·鲁尼
Liv Rooney?
好消息 无肉周一通过了
Good news. Meatless Monday is official.
今天早上我告诉
Big smiley faces when I
我家谷仓中的奶牛的时候他们都对我笑呢
told all the cows in my barn this morning.
那我们之前的约定还作数吧
Okay, so are we still on for later?
谢谢了 但是还是算了吧 海洋
Thanks but no thanks, Ocean.
玛蒂告诉我她计划了这整件事
Maddie told me that she set this whole thing up,
所以现在你不用假装喜欢我了
so you don't have to pretend to like me anymore.
我的燕麦粥啊
Oh my oatmeal.
丽芙·鲁尼 丽芙·鲁尼 丽芙·鲁尼
Liv Rooney, Liv Rooney, Liv Rooney
鲁尼 鲁尼
Rooney Rooney.
事情不是这样的 好吗
It's not like that, okay?
虽然这是玛蒂策划的
I mean sure it was Maddie's idea but,
但不管通过什么方式 我们最终成为朋友不就行了吗
people can become friends in all different ways.
对不起 海洋 我不需要一个可怜我的朋友
Sorry, Ocean. I don't need a pity friend.
我要自己交朋友
I was going to make my own friends.
我不需要玛蒂帮我交朋友
I didn't need Maddie's help to do that.
我不需要玛蒂帮我做任何事
I didn't need Maddie's help to do anything.
好吧 有时候她帮我挤背上的痘痘
Well, occasionally she pops a back zit for me,
但是也就仅限于此了
but that's it.
你看上去很有意思 我是丽芙
You look interesting. I'm Liv.
值得祝贺
Congratulations.
小心点
Ooh. Careful.
你也不想弄坏你的储物柜吧
Don't want to dent your locker.
那可不是我的储物柜 我只是...
It's not my locker, I just...
不喜欢乱扔垃圾
Don't like to litter.
再见
See you.
还没告诉我你叫什么名字呢
I didn't catch your name.
也行 你可以等会儿再告诉我
That's okay. We can do that later.
我刚是不是看见你跟凯莉·克莱默讲话了
Did I just see you talking to Kylie Kramer?
那是她的名字啊
Oh! That's her name.
丽芙 离她远点
Liv, stay away from her.
她不是什么好人
She's really bad news.
为什么 因为她不是你替我选的吗
Why, because you didn't pick her for me?
我是认真的 她可是个大♥麻♥烦
I'm serious. She's really big trouble.
她被三个学校开除了
I mean, this girl's been kicked out of three schools.
其中一个还是在线学校
One of them was online.
我穿一身黑 我转学了很多次
Ooh, I wear black. I switched schools.
我一定是个坏女孩
I must be a bad girl.
我知道你对我很不爽
I get it. You're angry
而且你想自己选择你的朋友
with me and you want to pick your own friends.
但是千万不要选凯莉啊
Just please don't pick Kylie.
所以现在我交什么朋友还要经过你的同意了吗
Oh, so now I have to run all my friendship choices by you?
我喜欢凯莉 所以不要污蔑我家凯凯
I like Kylie. So don't be dissing on my Kay-Kay.
好吧 但是当你家凯凯变坏坏候
Fine. But don't be surprised
不要被吓到啊
when your Kay-Kay turns out to be cray-cray.
-凯凯 -别这么叫我
- Hey, Kay-Kay. - Yeah, that's not happening.
知道了
Got it.
我姐姐说你算是种坏女孩
So my sister says you're kind of a bad girl?
是啊 我在我以前的学校惹了点麻烦
Yeah, I got in trouble at my old school,
但我现在是个完全不同的人了
but I'm a totally different person now.
所以你洗心革面重新做人了吗
Oh, you turned over a new leaf?
不是 我换了张身份证
No, I got a new I.D.
从字面意义上来说 我重新做人了
I'm literally a different person.
我要翘了最后两节课 想一起来吗
I'm ditching the last two periods. Want to come?
你的意思是 逃课吗
You mean like... skip class?
我从来没干过这事
I've never done this before.
即使是在我演的剧里 我也是个好女孩
I mean, even on my show, I was a good girl.
不过有些其他问题...
I had other issues...
-比如说我是个倒霉到家的富家女... -无聊!
- Like I was a down-on-her-luck rich girl.. - Boring!
我要去商场
I'm going to the Mall.
商场吗
The Mall?
这是个信♥号♥♥对吧
Is this a sign or what?
我逃了学 还出门没擦防晒霜
I cut school and was outside without any sunscreen.
简直像"边缘生活"
Can you say "Living on the edge"?
玛蒂 今晚球赛好运
Oh, hey Maddie. Good luck on the game tonight.
滚吧乌鸦队
Boo Ravens!
你是第一次为体育比赛加油 对吧
That's your first time cheering for sports, isn't it?
是啊 那是我平时把鸡赶回鸡笼
Yeah. That's the voice I normally use
所用的声音
to get the chickens back in their coop.
你知道的 "去吧小鸡们"
You know, "Go chickens!"
顺便说一句
Oh, by the way.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表