剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
我和玛蒂之前有些不愉快
Maddie and I got off on the wrong foot,
所以我要用
So I'm gonna fix it
一个演员的专业素养来弥补
In the way that only an actress like me can--
帮她争取到舞伴
I'm gonna land her a date to the dance.
好希望我也有个双胞胎帮我争取舞伴啊
I wish I had a twin that would help me land a date to the dance.
我会叫他迈克
I would call him Michael.
咋 迪吉
'Sup, Diggie?
怎么样 鲁尼
'Sup, Rooney?
有点事
Stuff.
这样不错吧
So, what do you say?
你 我 舞会 这周末
You, me, dance, this weekend?
哈 怎样
Bam! What?!
说出来挺尴尬的
Oh, wow, this is kind of awkward. Um...
我对你没那种感觉
I just don't feel that way about you.
所以 对不起
So... sorry.
要是迈克肯定手到擒来
Michael would have nailed that.
待会儿有双胞胎大战的好戏要上演
Hey! There is some major twin drama about to go down,
这可是咱完成兄弟根据地的绝佳机会
And it is the perfect opportunity to complete... the bro cave!
尽情想象吧 说给我惊艳一下
Think big. Shock me!
也许我们可以
Maybe we should...
开车去拉斯维加斯
Take a car and drive to vegas!
我们不去拉斯维加斯
We are not driving to vegas!
好吧
Fine!
我爆米花吃太多
Well, I do get a little thirsty
真有点渴了
Eating all that popcorn.
这下你脑子里的小恶魔总算开窍了
Now that little rat brain of yours is clicking.
兄弟根据地大功告成
The bro cave was complete...
不过
But it's a little trickier
把200磅的冰箱拖上楼
Dragging a 200-pound fridge up the stairs
真挺有挑战性的
than you might think.
教你个诀窍
Here's a tip.
搬之前先把牛奶拿出来
Take the milk out of the fridge before you start moving it.
还有鸡蛋
And the eggs.
伙计们 我要和你们谈谈
Hey, fellas, I need to talk to you.
与你共患难很荣幸 战友
It has been an honor, soldier.
你俩没事吧
You guys holding up okay?
我和你妈这段时间
I know your mother and I have been
过于关注丽芙和玛蒂了
A little distracted with Liv and Maddie.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
没事 你招呼那俩捣蛋鬼吧
Yeah. You take care of those two troublemakers.
千万不用管我俩
Don't give us another thought.
好吧
All right.
你是最棒的
You're the best.
松开我的手 小胆儿
Now let go of my hand, you munch.
妈 我有个严肃的家庭问题
Mom! I seriously need to talk to you
要跟你谈谈
About a major family situation.
我等这一刻很久了
I have been waiting for this!
家庭会议 家庭会议
Family meeting! Family meeting!
我创立了家庭会议
I created family meetings
让大家有抒发感情的平台
To give everyone a forum to share their feelings.
总会陷入极度无聊中
Which gets crazy boring.
所以我挂着秒表
So I added a shot clock.
10秒内说完问题
Ten seconds to say what needs to be said,
然后就
Then...
丽芙想说件事情
Liv has something she wants to talk about.
说吧亲爱的 我们听着呢
So go ahead, honey. We're listening.
我本来只是想
You know, I was really just gonna have
和妈妈私下说的 不过既然大家都在
a private chat with mom, but seeing as we're all here,
那我要说
Let me just say...
回来与家人一起生活太棒了
It is snaptastic to be home with the fam.
我想死你们了
Missed you guys so much.
非常 非常 非常 非常
So very, very, very, very, very...
想
Much.
等等 亲爱的 你就想说这个
Wait, honey, that's what you wanted to talk about?
虽然说得很贴心
Well, it's sweet and all
但太浪费家庭会议的宝贵时间了
But it is a gross misuse of the family meeting.
是啊 我还以为你要告诉玛蒂
Yeah. No, I know. I thought you were gonna tell Maddie...
你和迪吉
That you talked to Diggie...
说了舞会的事
About the dance--
丽芙 到底怎么回事
Liv, what is he talking about?
玛蒂 我
Maddie, I...
假扮成你 邀请迪吉去舞会
Pretend to be you and I asked Diggie to the dance
他说他对你没感觉
and he said he doesn't like you in that way.
都说出来舒服多了
Feels so good to get it off my chest.
-下一个谁说 -你干吗了
- Who's next? - You did what?
没事 玛蒂 每个人都有表达的机会
It's all right, Maddie. Everyone will get their turn.
到我了 我想知道
Yeah, and I'm up. What I want to know
为什么我不能开着门拉粑粑
is why I can't poop with the door open?
这座房♥子里的每个人都给我换过尿布
Everyone in the house had changed my diaper!
有必要吗 同志们
What are we running from, people?
你假装成我
You pretended to be me?!
玛蒂 我发誓只是想帮你
Maddie, I promise I was just trying to help you.
不 丽芙 你不是想帮我
No, Liv, you were not trying to help me.
我跟你说了不要再管这件事
I told you to leave Diggie alone.
但伟大的丽芙·鲁尼就非要插一脚
But the great liv rooney just had to step in
想要改变我的生活
And try and fix my life!
知道吗
Well, guess what?
我的生活不需要你来改变
My life doesn't need fixing!
你在2000里外的时候
Ooh, it was so much easier being your sister
我过得轻松多了 我情愿你从来没回来过
when you were 2,000 miles away. I wish you never came home!
-玛蒂 -好啊 我走
- Maddie! - Fine, I'll go back!
-丽芙 -好啊 走啊
- Liv! - Good! Go!
丽芙回好莱坞意味着我们又重回爸妈的监控下
Liv moving back to Hollywood meant all eyes back on us.
也表示我们需要取消兄弟根据地了
And that means we'd have to dismantle the bro cave.
我会想它的
I'm gonna miss it!
丽芙亲爱的 我上楼来了
Liv, honey, I'm coming upstairs.
我们谈谈吧
We need to talk.
没事吧 乔伊
Everything okay, Joey?
我好极了 美女
Never better, baby.
宝贝 是妈妈
Honey... it's mom.
妈妈 你别想要改变我的主意
Mom, you're not changing my mind.
你确定回好莱坞是对的吗
Are you sure that moving back to Hollywood is the best idea?
我在那和蒂娜阿姨住了4年
I lived with aunt dina for four years,
对大家都好
And it was better for everyone.
我懂
Honey, I understand that.
但还是谈谈吧
But let's--let's dialogue it out,
我们一起做决定
And we'll all make a decision together.
我们才不会一起做决定
Oh, we weren't gonna make this decision together.
她才15岁 我们是她家长
She's 15. We're her parents.
她哪儿也去不了 我只是不想让她觉得不被重视
She wasn't going anywhere, but I wanted her to feel heard.
如果她强行离开这栋房♥子
If she tried to leave this house,
我真的会坐在她身上的
I was literally going to sit on her.
这个姑娘火力全开啊
This girl is en fuego!
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我得告诉你我为什么没答应舞会的事
I want you to know why I said no about the dance.
好吧
Well...
简直丢脸到极点了
This couldn't get any more awkward.
别挡路
Out of our way!
我们要解散兄弟根据地
We have got a bro cave to dismantle!
世事难料 丢人指数又上升了
What do you know? Got more awkward.
我拒绝 是因为我知道那是丽芙
I said no because I knew it was Liv.
什么
What?
对啊 她
Yeah. She, um,
没有你那个可爱的小动作
Didn't do that cute thing you do
紧张的时候玩手链
with your charm bracelet when you're nervous.
我是运动员 我才不会紧张
I'm an athlete. I don't get nervous.
我了解你 玛蒂
Mm-hmm. I know you, Maddie.
你妹妹和你长得一样 但是
Your sister has the same face, but...
我了解你
I know you.
那么
So...
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表