剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
丽芙对虫子可是恐惧至极
Oh, Liv has an irrational fear of bugs.
当她还很小的时候 我给她读了《夏洛的网》
When she was little, I read her the first three pages
开头三页 然后她昏过去了
Of "charlotte's web" and she passed out.
上周 丽芙正在洗澡
Last week, Liv was in the shower.
她看见了一只瓢虫
She saw a ladybug and...
结果这事就发生了
This happened.
后来发现那不是一只瓢虫
Turns out it wasn't a ladybug.
那只是软糖豆
It was a jelly bean.
我从来都不知道我头发里有什么
I never know what's in my hair
直到我彻底洗一遍
Until I rinse it out.
唔 橘子味的
Ooh, tangerine.
所以我要上网
So I'm gonna go on the internet
给咱们预订酒店房♥间
And make us a hotel reservation
这就要用到我炫酷的新手♥机♥ 真是步入未来了啊
With my fab new phone. The future is now.
啊呀呀 我不喜欢未来
Oh, I don't like the future.
我们看到冰淇淋机了 交出来
We saw the sno-cone maker. Hand it over.
你们是不会找到的
you'll never find it.
我找到了
I found it.
柠檬 椰子
lemon, coconut
草莓 酸橙
strawberry, lime
你做冰淇淋我唱歌♥
you make a sno-cone while I rhyme
吼 吼 吼 吼
ho ho ho ho
谁想来点果味冰淇淋
who wants a sno-cone?
现在你们明白为啥我们要把它藏起来了吧
And you wonder why we hid it from you.
喔 老妈又想视频聊天
Oh, it's mom facegabbing again.
她也许是一不小心拨了我的号♥
She probably doesn't even know she called me.
能离开这房♥子真是太激动了
I'm kind of excited to get out of this house.
我早已准备好改头换面了
I'm so ready for a change.
- 离开这房♥子 - 嘘
- Out of the house? - Shh.
调成静音
and mute.
现在我们听得到他们 而他们听不到我们
Now we can hear them, but they can't hear us.
“改头换面”是什么意思
What does "ready for a change" mean?
这不是很明显么 他们想赶你走
Isn't it obvious? They want to get rid of you.
嘘
Shh.
把所有东西打包
This is such a pain to pack everything up
再搬出房♥子真是痛苦啊
And move out of the house.
听起来像是他们卖♥♥了房♥子带我们搬家
It sounds like they sold the house and we're moving.
搬家 不不不 这肯定不对劲
Moving? No, that can't be right.
我知道孩子们会抱怨
I know the kids are gonna complain
离开他们的伙伴们
About missing their friends,
但是他们会喜欢上麦迪逊的
But they're gonna love madison.
麦迪逊
Madison?!
麦迪逊可是两小时车程以外的地方
Madison's two hours from here.
我们要进完全不同的一个学校
That's a completely different school
没有迪吉在里边
With no Diggies in it.
明天 4 点我们要带上行李离开这儿
We have to be packed up and out of here by 4:00 tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?!
他们怎么可能搬家了还不告诉我们?
How could they not tell us we're moving?
哇哦
Wow.
明天就是我们在斯蒂文角的最后一天了
Tomorrow's our last day in Stevens Point.
不可理喻
Unacceptable.
妈 爸
Mom, dad,
我们听到了
We heard you.
哪儿来的声音?
What's that noise?
是你的孩子们
It's your children.
就是关于麦迪逊你还没咨♥询♥那群人
The ones you didn't consult about madison.
哦
Oh.
手♥机♥还开着
the phone was on?
破软件
Stupid a.P.P.S
孩子们 我们怕你们若听到消息
Guys, we thought you'd freak out less
都会精神崩溃的
If we surprised you with the news.
那么 我们现在崩溃了
Well, we're freaking.
你必须把这计划取消了
You have to call this off.
抱歉 该付的都已经付了
Sorry. Everything's paid for.
我们刚达成了一个完美的协议
We just got a really sweet deal.
这实在太过分了
This is an outrage.
把泳衣也带上 那里有个游泳池哦
Pack your swimsuits. There's a pool.
唔 作为墙头草 我改支持他们了
Ooh, game changer. I'm in.
天啊
Wow.
我们这是真的要搬家了
We are really moving.
是啊 这是我们在这里的最后一天
Yep, it's our last day here.
咋了 这又不是我们的问题
What? It's somebody else's problem now.
我可不会坐在这把椅子上面
I wouldn't sit in that chair either.
好吧 我今天得有所作为
Well, I'm making today count.
我在转学之前打败亚蒂
I'm gonna take Artie down and leave the school
我想当无可非议的火箭大王
The undisputed rocket king.
祝你好运 熊孩子
Way to go, munch.
能被你激发灵感的人
You're an inspiration...
根本没有
To no one.
好吧
Okay.
今天是我们住在这里的最后一天了 你打算干什么
So what are you doing with your last day?
我还有一些事情要做
I've got a few loose ends to tie up.
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
或许我拉粑粑不关门
I might poop with the door open,
但是我还是有我自己的秘密
But I still have my secrets.
我一宿没睡 做了一个新的火箭
I stayed up all night building a brand-new rocket.
它很完美
It's perfect--
就连在舷窗里面挥手的外星人都有
Right down to the decal of the aliens waving in the windows.
各位好啊
Hi, guys.
如果今天是我在这里的最后一天
If I only have one day left here,
我得必须向迪吉表白了
I'm gonna tell Diggie how I feel about him.
我得直接看向他那双漂亮的
I'm going to stare right into those
棕色眼睛 说
Beautiful brown eyes and say
“迪吉 别来无恙”
“Diggie, s'up?"
我在这里的最后一天 我要想方设法说服我妈
For my last day, I'm gonna convince mom
我身体不舒服 想晚些走
That I'm sick so I can stay behind
和我儿时所住的地方告别
And say good-bye to my childhood home.
53 度
126.8.
我能活着已经是奇迹了
I'm lucky to be alive.
这就是不能在太空中用牙线的原因
And that's why you never floss in space.
好好想想
Think about it.
火箭爱好者们
Rocketeers,
大饱眼福吧
Feast your eyes
看看我的新火箭
On my new rocket.
名叫“亚蒂是怂包”
The "Artie is a wad-bag."
你不能给你的火箭这样命名
You can't call your rocket that.
那好 我已经做了不少火箭 亚蒂
Well, I've made a lot of rockets, Artie.
你能把它的名字大声说出来
Could you say the name out loud
好让我知道你在说哪一个么?
So I know which one you're talking about?
问得好
Nice try.
但你当我是傻瓜么
But do you take me for a fool?
不 我当你是怂包
No. I take you for a wad-bag.
是时候决出谁是火箭大王了
It's time we settle who the rocket king is
一劳永逸
Once and for all.
大声宣布你的挑战吧
Speak forth your challenge!
我现在就宣布
I'm speaking forth, baby.
鹰式 500 型
The falcon 500
对决“亚蒂是怂包”
Versus "Artie is a wad-bag"
走廊火箭对决赛
In a hallway rocket chair race.
我接受你的挑战
I accept your challenge.
等等 我们什么时候开始比赛
Wait, when are we doing this again?
我今天计划都快排满了
I'm a little overscheduled today.
3 点整怎么样
Like 3:00?
3 点半行吗
Does 3:30 work?
3 点半 喷泉边上见
3:30 by the water fountain.
- 是粘了口香糖的那个还是能工作的那个 -当然是能工作的那个了
- Or the one that works? - The one that works, duh.
- 但我刚才不知道啊 - 那么你现在知道了
- Well, I didn't know. - Well, now you do.
- 好吧 接受你的挑战 - 太好了
- Fine. Challenge accepted. - Great.
别了 亲爱的老房♥子
Goodbye, old house.
我们还并未互相重新了解
We just barely got to know each other again
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表