剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
知道吗 我问我弟弟乔伊
Okay, I asked my brother
他喜欢《星球大战》多一些还是《星际迷航》多些
Joey if he prefers "Star Wars" Or "Star Trek".
他说"这两个有什么区别吗"
He said, "What's the difference?"
你知道亚蒂不相信时空穿梭吗
Did you know that Artie doesn't believe in time travel?
他一副"神秘博士"的德行
Huh! He's all "Doctor Who?"
什么
What?
好了 不要说是我告诉你的
Okay, you didn't hear this from me.
但是我刚刚看到乔伊和亚蒂在体育馆里
But I saw Joey and Artie in the gym...
举重
Lifting weights.
聪明仔们 梦之队组建的如何了
Oh hey, smarties! How's the dream team coming?
不怎么样 没人来而且时间就快到了
It's not, we've got no one and time is running out.
我太没风度了
Oh, where are my manners?
美女
Hey, girl.
这个嘛 我还是可以加入你们的梦之队的哦
Well, my offer to be the third brain still stands.
我这就要走了 一个可加入的人 这就走了
Here I go, an available brain, walking away.
爱因斯坦质能公式 等等等等 也要走了
E=mc-squared and other smart stuff.
丽芙 等等
Liv, wait!
乔伊 我不想缺席大脑奥林匹克
Joey, I am not missing out on Brain Olympics,
我们需要第三个队员
we need that third member.
我们带着她就不能赢了
We can't win with her.
我宁愿招下一个经过的路人
I'd rather just sign up whoever walks by next.
嗨 乔伊
Hi, Joey.
你有没有收到作为我美术课素描对象的邀请
Did you get my invitation to be sketched by my art class?
我保证我这次说的是真话
I promise this time it's a real thing.
丽芙 就要你了
Liv, you're in!
-太好了 -在这签名就行
- Yaysies! - Just sign here.
拜托别把你名字里的"I"上那点画成笑脸
Just please don't dot your "I" With a smiley face.
太迟了
Too latesies!
不好意思 维罗
Excuse me, Willow.
我要把这份名单交到科学部
I need to get this down to the Science Department, ugh.
我来吧 我能比你更快送到
I can get this to the office faster than you.
太好了 咱们去上美术课吧
Great, let's get to art class!
您可不能买♥♥那个 不能买♥♥那个
Oh, you can't buy that. You can't buy that!
快走
Run along.
好险啊
Whew, that was close.
亲爱的 看我在车♥库♥里找到什么
Hey, honey, look what I just found in the garage.
你吓人的厕所猫
Your scary toilet cat,
玛蒂的粉色单车和一整盒牙刷
Maddie's pink scooter and a whole bunch of toothbrushes.
这些不是早些时候我在浴室发现的东西吗
Is this the same box I found in our shower earlier?
是的 你知道吗 这些东西已经卖♥♥出去了
Yes. You know, it's already sold.
一位遛着狗的女士
A lady walking her dog had to run
跑回家去拿点现金 叫我帮她先放着这些东西
home and get some cash, so she asked me to store it.
我来就行了
I'll take this.
才没有什么女人 也没有狗
There was no lady. There was no dog.
只有我 我的宝贝
There was just me, my precious things and my husband!
还有我那需要少管点闲事的丈夫
Who needs to keep his big hairy nose out of my business.
多谢了 我去把它放在一个安全的地方
Oh, thank you so much. I'll put it someplace safe.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you so much for helping out,
维罗 我们要在蒙特利尔嗨翻天
Willow. We are gonna have a blast in Montreal.
是的 是的 玛蒂
- Oui oui, Maddie. -
老爸 帮我把这个放到桌子上吧
Hey, Dad, will you put this on the table for me?
好 我去把它放到乔伊的地盘
Oh yeah, sure. I'll put it in the Joey section.
居然还有乔伊的地盘
There's a Joey section?
维罗又要去血拼了
Willow's going shopping.
你好啊 观众朋友们
Hello, folks.
这里是第四频道的气象学者强尼·尼勃斯
This is channel 4 meteorologist Johnny Nimbus
欢迎你来到里奇伍德高中观看
welcoming you to the Ridgewood High gymnasium for...
大脑奥林匹克竞赛
The Brain Olympics!
好了 各位 集♥合♥
Okay, guys, huddle up.
那些体育教练是这么说的吧
That is what sport coaches say, right?
-不知道 -不清楚
- I don't know. - No idea.
好了 比赛气氛
Okay, so it's about to
马上要紧张起来了 所以我们要建立
get pretty crazy in here, so let's establish
一个合适的指挥链来决定待会竞赛的事情
the proper chain of command for all brain olympic decisions.
就是先乔伊 再亚蒂 到其他
It goes Joey, Artie, other.
等等 为什么我是其他
Wait, why am I other?
乔伊 别再把我推到场外了
Joey, stop pushing me to the sidelines.
我是来向人们展示我有多聪明的
I'm here to show people that I'm smart.
我们都知道你为什么在这里 丽芙
We both know exactly why you're here, Liv.
我散发着疯狂的让你着魔的狂野气场
I'm picking up the mad vibe you're throwing my way.
但是为了大脑奥林匹克
But for the sake of the Brain Olympics,
我们得暂停一下这些风花雪月
we both need to put that on pause.
暂停
Pause!
继续
Unpause.
你的头发看起来迷人而富有弹性
Your hair is bouncing and behaving.
再暂停
Repause.
永远暂停
Forever pause.
等等 继续
Wait, unpause.
多谢夸奖 我可是在头发上下了大功夫的
Thanks for the hair props. I worked really hard.
再暂停
Repause.
麻烦递上信封 谢谢
And the envelope please.
一直都想说这句话了
Always wanted to say that.
只不过我以为会是在学术颁奖的舞台上
Though I thought it would be at the Academy Awards.
但我们这里也有很多高端大气上档次的东西
But we've got plenty of razzle-dazzle right here.
好了 这一年的大脑奥林匹克挑战是
All right, this year's Brain Olympics challenge is...
制♥作♥一个可以画一副肖像的机械装置
Build a machine that can paint a portrait...
只能用你从这张桌子上找到的东西
Using only materials you gather from this table.
画肖像
Paint a portrait!
太好了 我喜欢画画
Yay, I love painting!
我参加竞赛可不是来 画画的
I did not get into the Brain Olympics to do... art.
这简直是人神共愤啊
This is an outrage!
我是说 我去
I mean boo!
这绝对是人神共愤啊
This is an outrage.
画得最好一组队获得胜利
The best picture of a face wins.
只是提醒一下 不要画我的老脸
Now, just a reminder, don't go painting old Johnny Nimbus's mug.
我已经将我的独家肖像权卖♥♥给了一间中国面条公♥司♥
I sold exclusive rights to my image to a Chinese noodle company.
你好啊
Ni hao about that.
玛蒂 亲爱的 我觉得你犯了一个错误
Oh, Maddie honey, I think you made a mistake.
你绝对不会想卖♥♥了这个的
There's no way you meant to sell this.
这可是你的第一座最佳运动员奖杯啊
This is your first M.V.P. Trophy.
妈 那可是二年级的
Mom, that's from second grade.
每个人都拿到了这个奖杯 连丽芙都拿到了
Literally everyone got that trophy... even Liv.
玛蒂 快停下你的疯狂举动吧
Maddie, stop this madness.
我只是想告诉你 我觉得有一天
I'm just telling you I think you're gonna
你会后悔把这些无可替代的东西都卖♥♥掉的
regret selling all these irreplaceable items.
妈 我不像你这样在乎这些没用的东西
Mom, I don't care about this kind of junk like you do.
你就是个囤积户
You are such a hoarder.
我才不是囤积户 我只是个爱物之人
I am no hoarder. I am a lover of things.
爱心熊 我刚刚发现这个东西♥藏♥在外面的灌木丛里
Hey, Care Bear, I just found this hidden in the shrubs out front.
这个嘛 买♥♥了这些的女人
Well, the lady who bought it,
她刚刚在观赏我的玫瑰
um, she was just looking at my roses...
把箱子给我吧
Just give me the box. Come on.
-好 -妈 妈
- Okay. - Mom, mom!
都结束了
It's over.
要治愈你 从现在开始
This is where the healing begins.
我才要治愈你呢
Oh, I was going to heal something.
是时候给你上一节课了
It was time for Maddie to get some schooling.
玛蒂 我刚刚在清扫杂物时
Hey, Maddie, so I was just clearing up the clutter
看到了这块垃圾
and I came across this hunk
你和丽芙在二年级的时候做的
of junk you made with Liv in the second grade.
生为姐妹 世为挚友
"Sisters by chance, friends by choice," Ugh.
真是土死了
Just so corny.
天哪 这太珍贵了
Aw, that's precious.
乔伊有没有帮忙做这个 因为我有
Did Joey help make that? Because I have...
我可以马上给你一百块
I'll give you $100 right now.
你怎么看 玛蒂 咱该不该把它卖♥♥了
So what do you think, Maddie, should we try to sell it?
我是说 你也不过是囤积着它而已
I mean, you're just hoarding it.
没什么感情价值 对吧
No sentimental value or anything, right?
我看穿了她的小把戏
I saw what she was doing.
那我就陪她玩玩
And two can play at that game.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表