剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
老爸 坐下吧
Ah, Dad, sit down.
我最新的音乐电视要开始全世界宣传啦
They're about to stream my music video worldwide.
抱歉 丽芙 我正在找个地方准备坐下呢
Sorry, Liv, just looking for a place to sit.
哦 坐这儿吧
Ooh, here.
下个月我就要开始拍摄众所期待的电影
Next month, I start filming the blockbuster movie
《太空狼人》了
"Space Werewolves."
我打算利用这次机会全面开启我的音乐事业
I'm using that buzz to launch my music career,
这也就意味着做出一些巨大的改变
so that means making some really big changes.
我请到了一个新的经纪人 买♥♥了一双新的靴子
I got a new manager and new boots.
经纪人当然是最主要的
The manager's the best part.
可是这靴子有点磕碜啊
But these boots!
我们和音乐圈中顶级的经纪人们见了面
We met with the music industry's top managers.
最终我们决定雇用贝基·贝克霍夫
We all decided to hire Becky Bicklehoff.
她可以说是现今音乐圈中最为众人所知的经纪人
She represents the biggest names in music today.
虽然我们从来都没听说过其中任何一个
We've never heard of any of them,
但是为了公平起见 我们买♥♥的最后一个专辑是
but to be fair, the last record we bought was...
一个专辑
A record.
我超级希望你们喜欢哦
I so hope you guys like this.
贝基告诉过我说要信任她 但我还是有点担心
Becky told me to trust her, but I'm a little worried.
我对这首歌♥不是很有信心
I wasn't completely sold on this song.
而且我们的拍摄过程又是那么的诡异
And what we shot was so weird.
哦 看 快看 开始了
Oh, look look. It's on.
草莓还是香草呢
Strawberry or vanilla?
混起来吧
Swirl!
今儿是个好日子
It's been a good day
是时候疯狂一下啦
It's time to go cray-cray
我的朋友们都知道
My friends all know
该说什么
The right words to say
我的手♥机♥都快被打爆了
My phones are blowing up
短♥信♥提示音一直嗡嗡响个不停
Texting nom nom alert
接着我们就起身准备
Then we're rolling up
去买♥♥ 冻 冻 冻 冻 冻酸奶
For frozen yo-yo-yo-yo-yogurt
我们都知道在哪儿
We all know the place
在那里你可以制♥作♥属于自己的一杯
Where you mix your own cup
帅哥们都在那里玩耍
The cute boys hang there
我们都一起大喊“你好吗”
And we all shout "'sup"
“你好吗”
"'Sup"
我爱冻酸奶
I love froyo
哦 哦 啊 哦
Oh, oh, ah, oh
真是太激动人心了
It's so yolo
哦 哦 啊 哦
Oh, oh, ah, oh
冷冻酸奶是我最爱的零嘴儿
Frozen yogurt is my favorite treat
香香又甜甜 我只吃冻酸奶
Sweet and yummy, froyo's all I eat
因为你只
'Cause you only live...
活一次
Once
周一我要巧克力的
Monday, I'm chocolate
要正确开始一周的生活
Start the week off right
周二我要酸橙的
Tuesday, I'm key lime
我要通宵开派对
And I party all night
周三我要梅果的 吃了它啥都不是事儿
Wednesday, I'm berries and nothing's the matter
用家庭自♥制♥的小蛋糕来填充周四的生活
Do it up Thursday with my homemade cake batter
周五嘛 那就歇歇不吃了
Friday, hold up
听我说
Listen to what I say
冰冻酸奶最好最棒 但它不能每天都吃哦
Froyo rocks, but it's not for every day
我爱冰冻酸奶
I love froyo
哦 哦 啊 哦
Oh, oh, ah, oh
真是太激动人心了
It's so yolo
哦 哦 啊 哦
Oh, oh, ah, oh
冰冻酸奶是我最爱的零嘴儿
Frozen yogurt is my favorite treat
香香又甜甜 我只吃冻酸奶
Sweet and yummy, froyo's all I eat
因为你只活一次哦
'Cause you only live once
啊哦 大脑被冻住啦
Brain freeze!
柠檬味的 椰子味的 草莓味的 酸橙味的
Lemon, coconut, strawberry, and lime
在我说唱时 你选一个口味的冻酸奶吧
You pick a froyo while I rhyme
香蕉味的 樱桃味的 根本停不下来啊
Banana, cherry, they're ain't no stopping
我可以试着放上所有的口味的糖霜
I could pick some up, try all the toppings
五味俱全都在我这小小的碗里
Dazzle-licious all in my bowl
尝一点冻酸奶吧 记住你只活一次哦
Try some froyo, yolo, yo
当我身处冻酸奶店的时候
You know I always want some more
你知道我总是想要更多
When I'm at the froyo store
当我在最爱的店里时
I can always eat some more
我可以一直吃得更多
When I'm at my favorite store
我爱冻酸奶
I love froyo
哦 哦 啊 哦
Oh, oh, ah, oh
真是太激动人心啦
It's so yolo
哦 哦 啊 哦
Oh, oh, ah, oh
冰冻酸奶是我最爱的零嘴儿
Frozen yoghurt is my favorite treat
香香又甜甜 我只吃冻酸奶
Sweet and yummy, froyo's all I eat
因为你只活一次哦
'Cause you only live once.
这个视频和我想象得一样糟么
Was that as terrible as I think it was?
你觉得世上还有比这更糟糕的东西么
Did you think that was the worst thing ever?
-我不觉得 -那就是最烂的咯
- I did. - Then yes.
姐妹同心
Better in stereo
姐 妹 姐妹同心
B-b-better in stereo
我在阳光中苏醒
- I'm up with the sunshine. - Let's go.
运动鞋系紧
- I lace up my high tops. - Oh no,
扣篮 准备好
- Slam dunk. - Ready or not.
炫出你的技
Yeah, show me what you got.
我在聚光灯下闪耀
- I'm under the spotlight. - Holler.
敢不敢跟我一起来
I dare you, come on and follow.
跟随自己的节奏摇摆
You dance to your own beat.
我来一展歌♥喉
I'll sing the melody.
你说是 我说不
when you say yea-ah-ah. I say no-oh-oh.
你说停 我就一直走 走 走
When you say stop. All I wanna do is go, go, go.
你是我的另一半
You, you, the other half of me, me
截然相反的那一半
The half I'll never be-e
让我头疼让我恼
The half that drives me crazy
你是更好的那一半
you, you, the better half of me, me
无法代替的另一半
The half I'll always need
我们都明白
But we both know
姐妹同心 其利断金
We're better in stereo
呃 我那蠢了吧唧的MV点击率都到四百万了
Ugh! My stupid video is up to four million hits.
四百万难道不是件令人高兴的事儿么
Isn't four million views a good thing?
不是啊 妈妈 我希望人们能够把我当作正经的歌♥手
No. Mom, I want people to take me seriously as a singer.
但是照这种奇葩的路子走下去
This walk down wack-a-doodle
会让我变成一个“冻酸奶女孩”的
lane is gonna turn me into the "Froyoyolo" Girl.
哦 宝贝儿 没人会那样称呼你的
Oh, honey, no one's gonna call you the froyoyolo girl.
嘿嘿嘿 我们的冻酸奶女孩在这儿呢
There's the froyoyolo girl.
看见没
See?!
丽芙 我刚刚去过冻酸奶店
Liv, I was just down at the froyo shop.
自从你在那里拍完MV以后 那地方简直门庭若市
That place is blowing up since you shot your video there.
他们让我插队 就因为我是冻酸奶女孩的弟弟
They let me cut the line 'cause I'm the froyoyolo girl's brother.
我还真的在想把我的名字改成乔 哦 哦 哦
I'm actually thinking of changing my name to Joe-oh-oh-oh-oh...
伊
...ooh-y.
哦 贝基终于来了
Oh, finally!
我的新经纪人 贝基·贝克霍夫
My new manager, Becky Bicklehoff,
她会让这场可怕的噩梦结束的
is here to make this horrible nightmare end.
宝贝儿 你想让我们在这儿陪着你么
Honey, do you want us to stick around?
嗯 不了 我想可以处理好的 妈妈
Hmm... no, I think I'm okay, mom.
另外 我觉得让乔 哦 哦 哦 伊在这里只会添乱的
Besides, I could use a little less Joe-oh-oh-oh-oh-y.
太刻薄对你可不好 丽芙
Bitterness is an ugly flavor on you, Liv.
你好 贝基
Becky, hi.
实在是太感谢你从好莱坞一路赶来了
Thank you so much for coming all the way from Hollywood.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你的视频是这个世上我最喜欢的东西了
Your video's my favorite thing on earth right now.
我简直“喜”极而“气”了
I love it so much it makes me angry.
好吧 那 嗯 听着
Okay, so, um, listen.
我喜欢高曝光度 但目前的情况并不是
I love the exposure, but it's just not really the image
我心里所想的 你懂的
that I want to put out there. You know,
我想要人们拿我当一个正经的歌♥手
I want people to take my music seriously.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表