剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
我是6岁还是11岁
Am I six? Am I 11?
我或许是9岁呢
I could be nine!
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
亲爱的玛蒂 妈妈对不起你
Maddie honey, I am so sorry.
每年这个时候
Every year your birthday would
你俩坐一块一起吹蜡烛的时候
roll around and I would just get so excited
我都变得非常兴奋
at the two of you sitting together blowing out your candles.
那你为什么用吹不灭的假蜡烛
Then why did you use those trick candles that didn't blow out?
因为我想让那一刻永存
We wanted the moment to last forever.
况且两个人的派对更有趣
Plus a joint birthday party is double the fun.
并且也省我的事了
It's also half the work.
所以 从现在开始 我一定对你敞开心扉
See, I'm trying to be completely honest with you from now on.
不要这么风趣嘛 我还想生你的气呢
Don't try and be funny. I'm still trying to be mad at you.
宝贝儿 对不起 我以为我做的是对的呢
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing.
你是知道的 当你俩很小的时候 真是形影不离啊
You know, when you and Liv were little, you were inseparable.
作为妈妈 把那美好的一天毁掉多么残忍♥啊
As your Mother, it just felt wrong to take that special day away.
你真的打算从这一刻起
Are you seriously trying to
为了获得好评而做一个好妈妈吗
take credit for being a good Mother right now?
是的 我正在往这个方向努力
Yes, I tried to slip that in.
现在你只要告诉我你想要什么生日礼物
Now just tell me what you want to do for your birthday
我和你♥爸♥会实现你的愿望 没有上限
and your Father and I will make it happen... sky's the limit.
好吧 还是有预算的 你看 我真的不会对你说谎了
Okay, there is a budget. See, I'm trying to be totally honest.
谢谢妈妈 但是
Thanks, Mom, but...
说实话 现在我
Honestly the last thing I feel
最不想做的事情就是过生日
like doing right now is celebrating my birthday.
我觉得今年我都不想开什么派对了
I don't even think I want to have a party at all this year.
我相信丽芙也是一样的
And I'm sure Liv feels the exact same way.
好吧 你想想看
Well, think about it.
之前我还做了你最爱吃的晚餐 鸡肉馅饼
In the meantime I made your favorite dinner; Chicken pot pie.
算了 不是我做的 是在盒子里冷冻的
Okay, I didn't make it. It was frozen from a box.
说实话真轻松
Woo, the truth really will set you free!
好了 大家找地坐
Okay, everyone find a seat.
玛蒂去慢跑了 但是我给大家争取了一些时间
Maddie's off on a jog, but I bought us some time.
她一直都是等到播放列表的
She always jogs till the
最后一首歌♥结束才回来 所以我加了六首歌♥进去
end of her play list so I added six songs.
嘿 乔伊
Hey, Joey!
我给你在这找了个座
I got a spot for you right here.
我肯定会坐那的 因为不去坐我会死的
I am going to say yes because I am scared to say no.
好了 你们都在
Okay, you are all here
因为你们是玛蒂最好的朋友与亲人
because you are Maddie's best friends and family
我想让大家帮我为她准备一个惊喜派对
and I want you to help me to throw a surprise party for her.
大家必须得保守秘密哦
You have to keep it a secret.
我知道这对你俩来说肯定不难
I know that won't be a problem for you two.
老妈说玛蒂今年根本不想开派对
Mom said Maddie doesn't even want a party this year.
同时我感觉不到我的肋骨了
Also I cannot feel my ribs.
我感觉到了
I can!
玛蒂说今年不开派对了
Maddie says she doesn't want a party,
但是我最了解我妹妹
but I know my sister better.
今天的事让她不知所措
This birthday shocker has
我们得帮助她恢复正常心态
knocked her for a loop and we are going to fix it.
-太贴心了 -我们会竭尽全力的
- That's very sweet. - We'll do anything to help.
那是必须的 还不是都怨你们啊
Of course you will. You're totally on the hook for this.
好的 我参加 我想
Well, I'm in. I want
让玛蒂的16岁生日能有多精彩就有多精彩
Maddie's sweet 16 to be as amazing as it can be.
-我还在这呢 -哦对 不好意思
- Careful. - Right, sorry.
维罗 迪吉 小污点 我想
Willow, Diggie, Stains, I want
让你们周六晚上带玛蒂去那个“监狱饭店”
you to take Maddie to The Hoosegow Saturday night
然后剩下的人一起准备派对
while the rest of us get the house ready for the party.
但是午夜前不要回家
Don't bring her home until midnight though,
因为午夜之后才是她生日开始的时候
because that's when her actual birthday begins.
午夜吗 是不是太晚了呀
Oh, midnight? Isn't that awfully late for a party?
你是说
You mean like...
一晚晚个16年吗 妈妈
16 years late, Mom?
午夜派对 有意思
Midnight party... fun.
嘿 玛蒂 你在干啥呢
Hey, Mads, what are you doing?
我准备把我的幸运数字从5换成6
I am turning all my lucky fives into sixes.
我生命中的前15年都在和各种5纠缠在一起
Turns out the first 15 years of my life I stuck fives everywhere.
到处 都是5
Everywhere.
认同危机 我感同身受
Identity crisis... I can relate.
我犹记得我的名字从约瑟夫到乔再到乔伊的艰难过渡
I remember the tough transition from Joseph to Joe to Joey...
从缩写“J”
With a brief stint as baby "J".
最终回到了乔伊
Then ultimately back to Joey.
是不是曾经有段时间你叫乔帮主
Wasn't there a J-Dog in there somewhere?
别再提起这个了好吗
Do not bring that up!
好吧
Okay.
玛蒂和乔伊
Maddie and Joey Rooney?
我噩梦中的人物
Character from my nightmares?
有你们的信
Delivery.
“诚挚邀请您参加太阳马戏团风格
"You are cordially invited to the cirque-du-soleil
并有红毯秀的丽芙·鲁尼16岁生日派对”
red carpet gala celebrating the sweet 16 of Liv Rooney".
丽芙要给自己办个生日派对
Liv's throwing a party for herself?!
那个法国杂技演员送来的这份
The invitations pretzel-butt was handing out
假的生日邀请是为了迷糊玛蒂
for a fake party to throw Maddie off the scent.
我的任务就是巧妙地扭转局面
My job was to twist the knife ever so delicately.
我这人做事很有分寸的
I have a gentle touch.
哇哦
Wow.
丽芙要办派对的流言蜚语传播得比你的要到位的多
Liv took this whole birthday scandal a lot better than you did.
真的很好
A lot better.
很好
A... lot.
我简直不敢相信她就这么丢下我去做自己的事去了
I can't believe she just dumped me to do her own thing!
是的 这让你很生气吗
Yeah. Does that make you mad?
如果是我 我肯定很气愤
I bet I'd be mad.
非常非常气愤
I'd be, like, really mad.
等着吧
You know what?
如果丽芙给自己办派对
If Liv's throwing a party for herself,
我也要给我自己办
I'm throwing a party for myself.
我要去“监狱饭店”
I'm going to The Hoosegow.
好了 玛蒂来了 记住我们周日都没空
Oh okay, here comes Maddie. Remember we have plans on Sunday.
嘿 你们想不想和我出去一块为我庆生呢
Hey, guys, do you want to go out for my birthday?
周日去“监狱饭店” 怎么样啊
Hoosegow on Sunday, what do you say?
不行 周日我们都有事
Can't, we have plans on Sunday.
什么事
What plans?
我 我要 我得去参加击鼓俱乐部
I... I've got a, um, uh... A drum circle.
给我的雪貂洗澡
Washing my ferret.
读书俱乐部
Book Club?
你参加了读书俱乐部
You're in a Book Club?
是的 你看 我们每个月选读一本书然后
Sure. Yeah, you know, every month we pick a book and then...
看部电影讨论一下它
We watch the movie and talk about it.
那个 周六我们都有时间
Well, we're available Saturday.
周六 你们难道不去丽芙的生日聚会吗
Saturday? Aren't you guys going to Liv's party?
没邀我们 可能是不够格吧
Not invited. Guess we didn't make the cut.
真是她的损失 我们很酷的
Liv's loss... we're the cool kids.
丽芙为自己办派对
Liv's throwing a party for
竟然没有邀请我的好友
herself and she didn't even invite my friends.
这样吧
You know what?
周六我有空 一块去"监狱饭店"吧
I am free Saturday. I'm going to The Hoosegow.
好
Yes!
太棒了 我的糖衣陷阱正式收关
Snap! The jaws of my traptastic plan had closed.
玛蒂一定很恨我 你好啊
Maddie hated me, hello...
我最好的姐妹
Best sister... ever!
小美女 你来了
There you go, little lady.
想什么时候来莎拉“监狱拘留所”
Now you are welcome to as many return visits
我们随时欢迎
to the salad bar as you want at The Hoosegow.
但是要在法律许可的情况下
But only under the watchful eye of the law.
“警惕的眼睛” 根本没用 我的钱包里塞满了小玉米
"Watchful eye"? Hardly! I filled my whole purse with baby corn.
不要找治安官蒂姆的麻烦 维罗
Don't mess with Sheriff Tim, Willow.
他随身携带番茄酱和芥末酱
He's packing ketchup and mustard.
大伙 不论丽芙在她的傻气的红毯派对上做什么
Dude, whatever Liv is doing at her stupid red carpet party
都没法和我们的比
cannot be nearly as cool as this.
我宁可呆在一个
I mean I'd much rather be at a place where you
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表