剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
好吧 小污点 该你上场了
All right, stains. You're in.
好吧
Fine.
我又不知道今天要我上场
I didn't think I was going to play today.
玛蒂
Maddie.
嘿 丽芙
Hey, Liv.
你来有何贵干
What are you doing here?
我来接你去参加那场比赛
Well, I'm here to take you back to the game.
不过这是怎么回事
But what is all of this?
哦 你可是说对了
Oh, you were so right.
我可喜欢这双鞋子了
I love these shoes!
哦
Oh!
这事情我们可以稍后再谈
Well, okay, we can talk about that later.
你先把这双鞋子脱了 我这就要接你去参加比赛
Just kick those off and we will get you back to the game.
噗 我才不去什么比赛咧
Pfft. I'm not going back to that game.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我是一个喜欢穿高跟鞋 闪闪发亮的软妹子
I am a shoe-loving sparkly girl.
你要不要和我一起模仿那些超模啊
Do you want to play supermodel with me?
呵呵
Yeah.
当然了
Of course I do.
停 停 停 停
No no no no.
这 这腔调不对
This... this is wrong.
玛蒂整个失控了
Maddie was out of control.
呼 这个任务看来比我想象的困难多了
Whew, this was a much bigger job than I thought it was going to be.
我肯定是要找后援了
And I was definitely going to need backup.
不过
But first...
行 就一分钟
Okay, one minute.
好的
Yes.
您真的不需要我们帮什么忙么 妈
Are you sure we can't help you with something, mom?
哦 不 你们两个小家伙就在这里给我好好坐着
Oh, no. You boys just sit here and do not lift a finger.
免得又磕了碰了 把什么东西打了
You might break one of them too.
我得去处理一下后院里面那堆事情
I am going to do some yard work.
遵命
You're the boss.
任务达成
Mission accomplished.
帕克的方法
The Parker way.
这机器真赞
It's beautiful.
您在干什么呢 鲁尼女士
Um, what are you doing, Mrs. Rooney?
哦 你懂的 把这些残枝断梗的
Oh, you know, just jamming these big branches
塞进这台有 40 片旋转不锈钢刀片的
into this hundred-horsepower monster
上百马力的机器里面
with 40 razor-sharp stainless steel teeth.
哇
Whoa!
不会吧 我们能帮忙么
No way. Can we help?
呵呵 孩子 要是我不觉得你能把盘子放到水盆里面而不打掉
Oh, sweetie, if I can't trust you to carry your plate to the sink,
我怎么可能让你靠近这台机器呢
then I sure can't trust you around this bad boy.
此话当真
Seriously?
我没有比这更想做的事情了啊
But there is nothing I've ever wanted to do more.
话说 既然我这么想了 我要取消你的空手道课
You know, now that I think about it, I'm pulling you out of karate
我也要在你的自行车上重新装上从轮
and I'm putting the training wheels back on your bike.
好消息是 我帮你们买♥♥了蜡笔和安全剪刀
But the good news is... bought you some crayons and safety scissors.
就在里面 要我抱你进去么
They're inside. You want uppy?
做的不错啊 帕克
Nice work, Parker.
我们就连这个都做不成了
We got ourselves out of that one.
赞啊
Sweet!
这是那款 6♥4♥ 色的
It's the 6♥4♥ pack.
盒子里面还有内置的卷笔刀呢
It has a sharpener built into the box.
哦 等等 你妈妈把那个也拿走了
Oh, wait. Your mom took that out.
耶 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
天 这听上去还真有趣
Man, that sounds like fun.
比这还有趣
More fun than all this?
这套里面有深棕黄色的蜡笔呢
Burnt sienna.
喔呼
Whoo-hoo!
我不敢相信她居然不让我们两个帮忙
I can't believe she's not letting us help.
正是
Exactly.
拜你所赐 她以后再也不会让我们做这种有趣的事情了
Thanks to you, she'll never let us do stuff like that again.
我们要不要击掌
Can a brother get a fist bump?
是不是说我如果什么都不做 就什么都做不成了
So if I don't ever do anything, I don't ever get to do anything?
这是我对帕克的方法的基本理解
It was my understanding that was the primary message of the Parker way.
看来帕克的方法误入歧途了
Well, perhaps the Parker way is misguided.
新鲜的松饼能不能让你觉得好过一点
Would fresh-baked muffins make this better?
当然
Certainly couldn't hurt.
好吧 乔伊 你能办到的
All right, Joey. You got this.
在这个弱不禁风的身体里面
Inside this scrawny, un-athletic, muscle-free sack of bones
是一个往返跑高手
is a natural-born shuttle runner.
您这么对我说我很荣幸
That means a lot coming from you.
但是丝毫无用啊
But it's useless.
我不可能在 35 秒里面跑完往返跑
There is no way I can do this in 35 seconds.
我的毕业致辞就算是泡汤了
I can kiss valedictorian a good-bye.
老兄 你能行的
Dude, it's going to be okay.
你只要充分信任你的第一感觉
Just trust your instincts.
这个叫迪吉的兄弟多少还是有些锦囊妙计的
And know that the dig-man still has a couple tricks up his sleeve.
还有 你最好把鞋带系好
Also, you might want to tie your shoe.
啊 呵呵 是啊
Ah, pfft. Yeah.
准备好了么 乔伊
All right, Joey.
这是你往返跑补考的唯一一次机会
You get one last shot to pass your shuttle run.
好的
Okay.
在此之前 我有个问题
But before we do this... question.
- 跑 - 好的
- Go! - Okay.
不要
No!
恶心
Gross!
快跑啊 乔伊 快跑
Run, Joey, run!
乔伊 你想和我一起去舞会吗
Joey, you want to go to prom?
不 不 不 不 不
No no no no no!
25.4 秒 你打破了校记录
25.4. That's a new school record.
我的儿子是个运动员
My son's a jock.
我的儿子居然是个运动员
My son's a jock!
好啊
Yeah.
多谢了 迪吉 这事没了你成不了
Thanks, Diggie. Couldn't have done it without you.
恭喜啦 亲爱的
Congratulations, little man.
谢谢了
Thanks.
我已经累得跑不动了
I'm too tired to run away.
我知道
I know.
好咧 各位都准备好干预一下玛蒂的行为了
Okay, so we are all here for Maddie's intervention.
我们一定要让她走进这间房♥间的时候
It is very important that we make her feel
感觉到这里是一个这是一个安全
like she's walking into a room that is safe,
充满着爱意和支持 小污点
and loving, and supportive and... Stains!
我真想把你手里的袋子拍掉
I am going to slap that bag out of your hands.
既然你不想任何人吃为啥还要把它们拿出来
Why did you put them out if you don't want anyone to eat them?
嘿
Hey...!
嘿啊
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你们在这干嘛
What are you guys doing here?
为什么都盯着我看
And why are you all staring at me?
为什么刚才维罗把前门锁了
And why did willow just lock the front door?
是啊 为什么呢
Yeah, why did she?
这让我有点儿紧张
It's making me nervous.
玛蒂 我们来这儿是为了谈谈你的问题的
Maddie, we are all here to talk to you about your problem.
什么问 我没有问题啊
What pro... I don't have a problem.
不 你有
Yeah, you do.
你对那些鞋子上瘾了
You're obsessed with those shoes.
我没有上瘾
I am not obsessed.
它们是我新的好朋友
They're just my new best friends
你的世界里唯一重要的东西
and the only things in the world that matter.
你以前告诉过我你多么讨厌高跟鞋
You used to tell me how you hated high heels.
我们周天的激励散步难道没有任何意义吗
Have our Sunday afternoon empowerment walk means nothing?!
呃
Okay.
我以前不喜欢高跟鞋 可是我现在喜欢了啊
So I used to not like them and now I do.
我说的是 一个女孩有权利改变主意
I mean, a girl has the right to change her mind
有权利改变主意了之后告诉她的朋友和家人
and also tell her friends and family
他们是多讨厌 别再烦一个可怜的女孩儿了
that they are annoying and should stop bothering her.
丽芙 是你告诉我去拥抱我的内在光芒的啊
I mean, Liv, you were the one who told me to embrace my inner sparkle.
是我说的没错 但是我发现我错了
I did, but I was wrong.
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表