剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
There you go.
就只要随意的把鸡汤倒进去
Just liberally putting it in there.
做好了就会非常美味的
They're gonna taste great.
很好 现在
Okay. Now.
来坐到桌前侃侃大山吧
Let's sit down to chew the fat.
照字面意思讲
And I mean that literally.
这些烤香肠九♥成♥都是脂肪
These brats are 90% fat.
快来吧 丽芙
Well, come on, Liv.
快来把你的牙深深地咬进
Come on over and sink your teeth
这些烤香肠里
into one of these babies.
我的亲娘啊
Oopsie-Daisy.
噢 丽芙 我来拉你起来
Oh, Liv, here. Let me help you up.
我的老天爷啊
Here... oh!
是我被咖啡灌糊涂了
Either I've had too much coffee,
还是狼人是真的
or werewolves are real!
呃
Um...
呃 没有啦 事实上 强尼
Uh, no. Actually, Johnny,
我只是给你们电视四台一个独家新闻
I am just giving you a channel four exclusive.
我将会成为《太空狼人》的主演
I am up for the lead in "space werewolves,"
所以为了让粉丝们小激动一下
so to get my fans excited,
我决定让你们先睹为快一下
I decided that I would give you a little sneak peek.
哦
Oh!
说实话
Seriously.
你差点把我吓尿了
You're kind of freaking me out.
嘿 维罗收到那张字条了么
Hey, did Willow get the note?
- 对 她收到了 - 她高兴么
- Yeah, she did, but... - Was she happy?
- 呃 其实她 -嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
- Well, yeah, she was... - shh shh shh shh.
我只要知道她不会再粘着我了就好
All I needed to know is that she's off my scent.
你干的太漂亮了
You have served your purpose.
嘿 维罗
Hey, Willow.
维罗 维罗 维罗
Willow Willow Willow.
我听说你在储物柜里收到了一张小字条
I heard you got a little note in your locker.
我确实收到了
I did.
我打赌你挺兴奋的吧 哈
I bet you're pretty excited about that, huh?
我就说追随着彩虹总会发现你心所属的嘛
I say chase this rainbow and see where it takes you.
- 呃 乔伊 - 玛蒂
- Um, Joey... - Maddie.
现在别掺和
Not now.
我已经等这一刻
I've been waiting for this moment
等了很久了
for a long time.
我实在是憋不住了
I just can't take it anymore.
乔伊·鲁尼暗恋着我
Joey Rooney's my secret admirer!
到底发生什么了
What is happening?
哎呀
Yeah.
呃 我想我们仨最好
Uh, I think it's best that the three of us
找个安全的地方解释清楚吧
talk about this in a safe place.
维罗
Willow.
你可以放下他了
You can put him down now.
哦 我没意识到我抱着他
Oh, I didn't realize.
这感觉太美好了
It just feels so right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
狠狠地处罚玛蒂吧 妈妈
Punish Maddie, mom.
让她刷厕所连刷五年吧
Make her clean the bathrooms for the next five years.
对 处罚她
Yeah, punish her.
你们厕所的确还需要个帮手
Your bathrooms could use a little help.
我们一家六口住在房♥子里
There are six of us living in one house.
我已经尽我所能了
I do the best I can.
玛蒂 我听见的就是
Maddie, what I'm hearing
你哥哥和你极度专一的好朋友
is that your brother and your overly critical best friend
都自然而然的很不高兴
are understandably upset.
维罗 我只是想帮助你
Willow, I was really just trying to help.
我不想让我最好的朋友
I didn't want to see my best friend
整天对着一个傻小子神魂颠倒
drive herself crazy over some stupid guy.
呃 那个傻小子就坐在这儿呢
Um... The stupid guy is right here.
谢谢 玛蒂 但你不应该插手这件事
Thanks, Maddie, but you shouldn't have interfered.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
但你是个好姑娘
But you're a great girl
根本就不需要让一个男的来左右你的情绪
who so does not need a guy to make her feel better about herself.
千万别忘了
Never forget that.
你不会真的不打垒球了吧 对吗
You're not really quitting softball, are you?
不会的 你说得对
No, you're right.
我们要冲校队名额了
We're making varsity.
我不应该对一个傻小子牵挂这么久的
I shouldn't get hung up on what some stupid guy thinks.
又来 我在这儿呢
Again, right here.
所以玛蒂 你有什么想对你弟弟说的吗
So Maddie, is there anything you would like to say to your brother?
好的 乔伊
Yeah. Joey...
今早是你吃了最后那块松饼吗
Did you eat the last muffin this morning?
玛蒂
Maddie.
呃 我不应该让维罗
Uh... I should not have let
咬定了你暗恋她
Willow think that you were her secret admirer.
对极了
Exactly.
我和维罗彼此之间的感情问题
How Willow and I feel about each other
不关你任何事
is none of your business.
噢 不
Oh, no.
乔伊刚刚说了我们之间
Joey just said he and I had feelings...
对彼此有感情啊
About each other.
呃 不对
Um, no.
我的意思是 我先走了算了
What I meant was... I'm going now.
顺便 玛蒂 最后一块松饼是我吃的
And Maddie, I did eat that muffin.
把我藏好
Hide me!
我把埃文的龙之真气逼出来了
I unleashed Evan's inner dragon
现在根本收不回去了
and now I can't put it back in its cage.
帕克在哪里啊
Where's Parker?
我的猛龙想要把他乱丢一气
My dragon wants to throw him around some more.
我什么都不知道 小伙子
No idea what you're talking about, son.
老头 别想忽悠我
Don't lie to me, old man.
我看见他在你后面发抖了
I can see him trembling behind you.
我不是说过不能在屋里乱跑吗
What did I say about running in the house?
我不是说过不能乱搭话吗 女士
What did I say about talking back, woman?
站定 简直激动死了
Stop, drop and howl.
爸 《太空狼人》导演组来电♥话♥了
Dad, the "space werewolves" movie people called,
很明显 我的视频火了
and apparently my video went viral.
他们唯一比免费宣传更喜欢的
And the only thing they love more than all the free publicity
就是你拍的免费照片啊
were all the free pics you took.
我成功回到主演的候选名单了
I'm back on the short list for the lead.
我真为我的小狼人感到骄傲啊
I'm so proud of my little werewolf.
啊
Aah!
克制住你的龙 克制住你的龙
Cage your dragon! Cage your dragon!
嗨 埃文
Hi, Evan.
噢 对哦
Oh, right.
怪不得在超♥市♥人人看我眼神都这么怪呢
No wonder everyone looks me so wired at the mall.
丽芙与玛蒂 第一季第十四集
Liv And Maddie S01E14 Slump-a-Rooney
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表