剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表
放回到阁楼里去
Back up in the attic.
我记得我好像放过了
I thought I did.
你总不会认为它们是自己闹鬼走到这里来的吧
You don't think they came down on their own, do you?
当我放声高唱
if I sing about leeches
蚂蟥就会自行退散
maybe they'll go away, la la la
啦啦啦啦啦啦蚂蟥退散了
la la la la la la leeches!
快走掉啊 蚂蟥们
Get off me, leeches.
我刚看见布丽顺着大路一边叫一边跑我就知道你出事了
I just saw Bree running and screaming down the trail.
呃 我不明白你为何会这么想
Well, I can't imagine why you would think that.
我简直是好的不得了啊
I have never been better.
我被蚂蝗叮上了 妈 我腿上都是蚂蟥
I have leeches, mom. i've got the leeches.
哦 对 你确实腿上都是蚂蟥
Oh, yes, you have leeches.
但是 你很幸运
Well, lucky for you,
每个好妈妈都会随身携带信♥用♥卡♥
Every good mom keeps a credit card handy
来预防紧急情况
In case of an emergency.
呃
Ugh.
这是另一个喜爱信♥用♥卡♥的理由啊
Yet another reason to love credit cards.
当年的女性是不会有信♥用♥卡♥的
Pioneer women did not carry credit cards.
你被取消资格了
You are disqualified.
请交出你的软帽吧
Please surrender your bonnet.
哦 不 妈妈
Oh, no, mom!
你的软帽发型太可怕了
You have horrible bonnet-head.
她说的没错
Oh, she's not wrong.
你看起来跟头野牛似的
You look like a bison.
那么 丽芙
Well, liv,
你是鲁尼家最后一个还在坚持的了
You are the last Rooney standing.
我对你骄傲极了
I couldn't be prouder of you.
你是我们中把金搅子
You're our last chance
带回家的最后希望了
To bring home the golden butter churn.
我才不在乎什么破金搅子呢
I don't care about some stupid golden butter churn.
我只是想和我的妈妈多呆呆
I just wanted to spend time with my mom.
哦 谢谢了
Oh, thank you.
你口中的妈妈指的是我 对吧
You are talking about me, right?
我想我只是有点嫉妒
I guess I just got a little bit jealous
你和玛蒂的母女时刻罢了
With all of you and maddie's mother-daughter time,
我也想拥有一些
And I just wanted some for me.
顺带一提 我可从没玛蒂的腿上刮过蚂蟥
I never scraped leeches off of maddie's legs.
谢谢你照顾我
Thanks for taking care of me.
你才是个实打实的好妈妈
You are one butt bomb of mom.
我终于把这老娘的架子给夺回来了
Mama got her butt bomb back.
砰 搭好了
Boom! dropped.
你们不会知道洗个澡是多爽的
You have no idea how good it feels to be clean.
你要加力擦洗
You have to work extra hard
才能把蚂蟥的粘液从你指头上洗掉
To scrub leech slime off of your fingers.
欢迎回家 妈妈
Well, welcome home, mom.
当你出门的时候
While you were away,
爸爸干了些很男子汉的事情
Dad did some manly things.
包括升级了你的垃圾粉碎机
Including upgrading your garbage disposal.
- 你是不是把它弄坏了 - 别跑题了
- you broke it, didn't you? - not the point.
皮特 你确定你知道
Pete, are you sure you know how
怎么安装垃圾粉碎机么
To install a garbage disposal?
别跑题了
Not the point.
你应该试试 用的可顺手了
You should try it. it works great.
我们把冰箱里连帕克都不吃的剩菜
We tested it with all the leftovers in the fridge
都拿来做测试了
That we couldn't even get parker to eat.
这就是为什么我对丢进粉碎机
This is why we have strict rules
的剩饭剩菜有严规戒律
About what goes into the disposal.
我不得不佩服你 哥们
I got to hand it to you, munch.
你想出来了个疯狂的主意
You came up with a ridiculous idea
而且让它还奏效了
And you made it work.
最好的是压根没人发现
The best part is nobody found out.
你们俩干的事被我发现了
You two are so busted.
太对不住了 我们本该
We're sorry. we should--
你到底知道了些什么
What do you know?
噢 你们直接侵犯了我的地盘
Oh, just that you completely space-invaded me.
如果你们要拿我最爱的梳子
If you are going to use my favorite hairbrush
去梳小丑的假发
To brush out a clown wig,
至少要刷完后把恶心的橙色头发
At least remove the nasty orange hair
都清除掉
When you're done.
对的 被你发现了
Yeah, you got us.
我们确实偷了你的梳子去梳小丑的假发套
We were stealing brushes and combing clown wigs
梳了一整个周末
All weekend.
真是火眼金睛啊
Totally busted.
千万别在这么干了
Just don't let it happen again.
给你 20 美元 帮我把那梳子弄到手
I'll give you 20 bucks if you can get me that brush.
丽芙与玛蒂 第一季第十五集
Liv And Maddie S01E15 Moms-a-Rooney
剧集 | 丽芙和玛蒂(2013) | 导航列表